Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | + brioche acccents + getting ready
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
@brioche

Thats alright please ping me when you do have a copy/reprint list going?
@brioche

Thats alright please ping me when you do have a copy/reprint list going?
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@brioche Hello there! Do you still have copies of Lazy Sundae CM or Chocolate Frosting CM or could you possibly add me to the pinglist? I love the accents on one of my Coatls. Thank you! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=16985296&item=13492&.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=16985296&item=13714&.png[/img][/center]
@brioche
Hello there! Do you still have copies of Lazy Sundae CM or Chocolate Frosting CM or could you possibly add me to the pinglist? I love the accents on one of my Coatls. Thank you!

skin-image?did=16985296&item=13492&.pngskin-image?did=16985296&item=13714&.png
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@brioche hi! for some reason i can't access the pinglist. would you be willing to give me a ping if glitterghoul NF restocks? thanks!
@brioche hi! for some reason i can't access the pinglist. would you be willing to give me a ping if glitterghoul NF restocks? thanks!
@brioche

Which coatl accents are currently in stock? And what is your gem to treasure ratio?
@brioche

Which coatl accents are currently in stock? And what is your gem to treasure ratio?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Hi everyone! Sorry for the late replies, I haven't been checking FR these passed few months.

@Mists If you're interested, there's a copy of glitterghoul with your name on it!

@Oakwick Yes I'll be consolidating my old pinglists and sending on a ping when I get a new thread up and running!

@Lichtdrache Unfortunately I don't have any copies of those left but I'm aiming to have a new shop up either this weekend or next and will be taking down names for reprints!

@metronome I've got a couple of copies left! If you're still interested. All my pinglists are currently closed as I've been on hiatus/not too active on FR.

@RingsofSaturn I've still got vanilla, mint, berry and grape frosting, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, mint, berry and grape topping and whispered star trails for coatl males. Unfortunately I'm not taking treasure at the moment.
Hi everyone! Sorry for the late replies, I haven't been checking FR these passed few months.

@Mists If you're interested, there's a copy of glitterghoul with your name on it!

@Oakwick Yes I'll be consolidating my old pinglists and sending on a ping when I get a new thread up and running!

@Lichtdrache Unfortunately I don't have any copies of those left but I'm aiming to have a new shop up either this weekend or next and will be taking down names for reprints!

@metronome I've got a couple of copies left! If you're still interested. All my pinglists are currently closed as I've been on hiatus/not too active on FR.

@RingsofSaturn I've still got vanilla, mint, berry and grape frosting, chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, mint, berry and grape topping and whispered star trails for coatl males. Unfortunately I'm not taking treasure at the moment.
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@brioche
That's okay! You said your gem rate is 500 each?
@brioche
That's okay! You said your gem rate is 500 each?
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@brioche Oh, nice! To clarify, you're only taking gems, right? Do you happen to do holds?
@brioche Oh, nice! To clarify, you're only taking gems, right? Do you happen to do holds?
@brioche Hello, do you possibly have a copy of Skin: Sundae Best CM left? I'd love to buy one! [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/hoard/skin-image?did=16985296&item=13103&.png[/img][/center]
@brioche
Hello, do you possibly have a copy of Skin: Sundae Best CM left? I'd love to buy one!

skin-image?did=16985296&item=13103&.png
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@brioche Would you possibly have any Frootenstein copies left? I'd really want one! Or if you'd reprint them in the future may I be on a pinglist for it? :)
@brioche Would you possibly have any Frootenstein copies left? I'd really want one! Or if you'd reprint them in the future may I be on a pinglist for it? :)
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@brioche Hi!! could you please ping me if you ever reprint Sleepy Star-Trails CM?
It's wonderful and I'd love a copy. Thanks! :)
@brioche Hi!! could you please ping me if you ever reprint Sleepy Star-Trails CM?
It's wonderful and I'd love a copy. Thanks! :)
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143