Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Found!
1 2
I'm looking for a mate for this guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34786489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347865/34786489_350.png[/img] [/url] I exalted the pair that was to breed for his mate for space to hatch eggs and now I regret it. He's eventually gonna be this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=13&breed=5&element=6&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=60&auth=8d67eae84a86a357a762e069945273809d0628fb&dummyext=prev.png[/img] So, ideally, I'd like a mate that looks like this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=121&auth=f1ebfacbea60f0dee1c5c51df803677205d04017&dummyext=prev.png[/img] But I'm a bit flexible. Primary: METALLIC or PETALS [i]ONLY[/i] Blood OR Sanguine Secondary: ALLOY or BUTTERFLY [i]ONLY[/i] Blood OR Sanguine Tertiary: Glimmer, Stained, or Opal Abyss OR Phthalo [b]Circuit will be accepted only on Metallic/Alloy and I'll take Denim, Abyss, or Phthalo[/b] Any eye color. I may also consider garnet or crimson. MUSTS: - NOT BE RELATED TO ID# 34786489 - MUST be female. - The genes listed above. I will NOT regene this dragon. - Be less than 100g or 100kt. I refuse to pay more than 100kt for a dragon like this, as all the dragons for this project I've bought have been in the 25-50kt price range. - If she's [i]perfect[/i] (as in, sanguine/sanguine/abyss), I may be willing to go higher. But ONLY if she's perfect. - Skydancer, Spiral, Bogsneak, Wildclaw, Coatl, Nocturne, Imperial ONLY - Don't ping me for any other dragon please. You CAN ping me or not. I'm subscribed. If you have dragons that can produce these color, I'll likely ask to be put on the pinglist, but please ask first!
I'm looking for a mate for this guy:

34786489_350.png

I exalted the pair that was to breed for his mate for space to hatch eggs and now I regret it.

He's eventually gonna be this:
dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=13&breed=5&element=6&gender=0&tert=96&tertgene=17&winggene=13&wings=60&auth=8d67eae84a86a357a762e069945273809d0628fb&dummyext=prev.png

So, ideally, I'd like a mate that looks like this:
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=6&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=121&auth=f1ebfacbea60f0dee1c5c51df803677205d04017&dummyext=prev.png
But I'm a bit flexible.

Primary:
METALLIC or PETALS ONLY
Blood OR Sanguine

Secondary:
ALLOY or BUTTERFLY ONLY
Blood OR Sanguine

Tertiary:
Glimmer, Stained, or Opal
Abyss OR Phthalo
Circuit will be accepted only on Metallic/Alloy and I'll take Denim, Abyss, or Phthalo

Any eye color.
I may also consider garnet or crimson.

MUSTS:
- NOT BE RELATED TO ID# 34786489

- MUST be female.

- The genes listed above. I will NOT regene this dragon.

- Be less than 100g or 100kt. I refuse to pay more than 100kt for a dragon like this, as all the dragons for this project I've bought have been in the 25-50kt price range.

- If she's perfect (as in, sanguine/sanguine/abyss), I may be willing to go higher. But ONLY if she's perfect.

- Skydancer, Spiral, Bogsneak, Wildclaw, Coatl, Nocturne, Imperial ONLY

- Don't ping me for any other dragon please.

You CAN ping me or not. I'm subscribed.
If you have dragons that can produce these color, I'll likely ask to be put on the pinglist, but please ask first!
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33329899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333299/33329899_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this girl I've been considering re-homing, in an attempt to find her partner a more suitable mate. She's a few off on the tertiary color, but everything else is within the range you're looking for. I'd offer to breed you one with a closer tertiary, but it seems that her current mate is related to your boy somehow, so though she is a successful partner for him, her kids are not. ^^'

33329899_350.png

I have this girl I've been considering re-homing, in an attempt to find her partner a more suitable mate. She's a few off on the tertiary color, but everything else is within the range you're looking for.

I'd offer to breed you one with a closer tertiary, but it seems that her current mate is related to your boy somehow, so though she is a successful partner for him, her kids are not. ^^'
9nUpn1o.png8wyboWq.pngWcnnpqk.png
@SamanthaLea
Yeah x'D For some reason a lot of them are really closely related OTL which makes it pretty darned hard to breed'm.
If only I hadn't exalted the pair I had

I probably would be interested in buying her though! If only to look for a suitable (and not-related //sobs) mate later on to get a closer color~
How much are you thinking?
@SamanthaLea
Yeah x'D For some reason a lot of them are really closely related OTL which makes it pretty darned hard to breed'm.
If only I hadn't exalted the pair I had

I probably would be interested in buying her though! If only to look for a suitable (and not-related //sobs) mate later on to get a closer color~
How much are you thinking?
AScq6qj.png
Well, I've been selling the kids from them for about 50k, so I suppose I'd like to shoot for somewhere in that range if that sounds alright?
Well, I've been selling the kids from them for about 50k, so I suppose I'd like to shoot for somewhere in that range if that sounds alright?
9nUpn1o.png8wyboWq.pngWcnnpqk.png
@SamanthaLea I'll certainly consider! Lemme first try to see if I can find some others~ Hmm. @BunnyTricked @Arborpunk Hello!!! As can be seen from the first post, I'm currently hunting for a mate for my boy as can be seen above! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25764723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257648/25764723_350.png[/img] [/url] NightDrive & [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31263101] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312632/31263101_350.png[/img] [/url] Caladria Your two dragons aren't related to each other or to my boy, so I was wondering if you may be willing to breed them in hopes of getting a close-colored dragon for my boy? Caladria should be RTB in a few days! I'd be willing to offer a boon of fertility to return your dragons immediately and I could host them in my nest! And if we get a female with azure tert, or even just a male with such (to try to breed for myself in the future), that is all I'd ask for (I'd also be paying each of you for that!)! I can understand if you'd rather not breed your pretties! Any response would be lovely, regardless : D
@SamanthaLea
I'll certainly consider! Lemme first try to see if I can find some others~

Hmm.
@BunnyTricked @Arborpunk
Hello!!! As can be seen from the first post, I'm currently hunting for a mate for my boy as can be seen above!

25764723_350.png

NightDrive
&

31263101_350.png

Caladria
Your two dragons aren't related to each other or to my boy, so I was wondering if you may be willing to breed them in hopes of getting a close-colored dragon for my boy? Caladria should be RTB in a few days!
I'd be willing to offer a boon of fertility to return your dragons immediately and I could host them in my nest! And if we get a female with azure tert, or even just a male with such (to try to breed for myself in the future), that is all I'd ask for (I'd also be paying each of you for that!)!
I can understand if you'd rather not breed your pretties! Any response would be lovely, regardless : D
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre Hello! Nightdrive isn't available for breeding, but thanks for checking and good luck on your quest for a mate!

Also, I love your plans for your guy! He's going to be really pretty l"DD
@Alyxsandre Hello! Nightdrive isn't available for breeding, but thanks for checking and good luck on your quest for a mate!

Also, I love your plans for your guy! He's going to be really pretty l"DD
UEKFohX.png
@Arborpunk
I figured x'3 Thanks for the reply, regardless!! And thanks! Hopefully he'll be in his final form soon eUe9
@Arborpunk
I figured x'3 Thanks for the reply, regardless!! And thanks! Hopefully he'll be in his final form soon eUe9
AScq6qj.png
Were you looking to buy Caladria off of me for a mate or does she not suit anything you're looking for? She has Azure tertiary, so I don't know if that's an issue or not. o-o Just trying to understand if I still play a part in your search even though a breeding won't happen @Alyxsandre
Were you looking to buy Caladria off of me for a mate or does she not suit anything you're looking for? She has Azure tertiary, so I don't know if that's an issue or not. o-o Just trying to understand if I still play a part in your search even though a breeding won't happen @Alyxsandre
KQMMLMj.png
@BunnyTricked
If you'd be up for a sale I would be interested!
Otherwise you can disregard the ping x'D I've been unable to find another proper mate.
@BunnyTricked
If you'd be up for a sale I would be interested!
Otherwise you can disregard the ping x'D I've been unable to find another proper mate.
AScq6qj.png
@Alyxsandre I'd be interested c: but only if I'd be able to have one of the bbys they make, I could sell her to you for 15k if that's doable.
@Alyxsandre I'd be interested c: but only if I'd be able to have one of the bbys they make, I could sell her to you for 15k if that's doable.
KQMMLMj.png
1 2