Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My first little dragons
So it finally happened! Ever since I joined FR this are the first little dragons that I breed with love and I am so excited to share them and hear some opinions. There was no thought out method behind them really, I did the newbie thing and choose dragons from the auctions that I really liked the colors and made my couples that way :) what do you guys do with your new baby dragons? how can you choose who to stay, breed, exalt or sell? I'm struggling right now haha [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353994/35399353_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353994/35399354_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353994/35399355_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353994/35399379_350.png[/img] This one really looks like a strawberry to me! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353994/35399380_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/353994/35399381_350.png[/img] Please share your opinions!
So it finally happened!

Ever since I joined FR this are the first little dragons that I breed with love and I am so excited to share them and hear some opinions. There was no thought out method behind them really, I did the newbie thing and choose dragons from the auctions that I really liked the colors and made my couples that way :)

what do you guys do with your new baby dragons? how can you choose who to stay, breed, exalt or sell? I'm struggling right now haha

35399353_350.png

35399354_350.png

35399355_350.png

35399379_350.png

This one really looks like a strawberry to me!

35399380_350.png

35399381_350.png

Please share your opinions!

@skyparadox
Well the decision is all on yours shoulders. But I mostly keep the nicest and the others try to sell to good home and if they are not sold in the right time I train them and exalt.

So it on you to decide what to do.
@skyparadox
Well the decision is all on yours shoulders. But I mostly keep the nicest and the others try to sell to good home and if they are not sold in the right time I train them and exalt.

So it on you to decide what to do.
banner_gif_to_my_character_by_crayzywolfmoon-da11w7d.gif
@Crayzy

what is the diference between exalting trained dragons and not trained?
@Crayzy

what is the diference between exalting trained dragons and not trained?
@skyparadox

Oh! It is in amout of treasure you get. when you train them on 7 lvl you will get 10-11000 treasure I think, it is very invidual but in this range.
@skyparadox

Oh! It is in amout of treasure you get. when you train them on 7 lvl you will get 10-11000 treasure I think, it is very invidual but in this range.
@Skyparadox

Congrats on your first hatchlings! The first blue is my favourite of the bunch ^-^

I did the same thing as you and pick dragons from the AH when I was new and scryed for outcomes that I liked. Now since I have too many dragons I look for mates that match another dragon in my lair.

As for the other question, I mainly have hatchlings to exalt. I have 10 pairs and 6 are usually used as exalt fodder. 4 pairs I try to sell before exalting them.

It's totally up to you what to do though. I prefer not to keep them or else I would run out of room! Decided will get easier once you have an idea what you want your lair to be, like themes and such
@Skyparadox

Congrats on your first hatchlings! The first blue is my favourite of the bunch ^-^

I did the same thing as you and pick dragons from the AH when I was new and scryed for outcomes that I liked. Now since I have too many dragons I look for mates that match another dragon in my lair.

As for the other question, I mainly have hatchlings to exalt. I have 10 pairs and 6 are usually used as exalt fodder. 4 pairs I try to sell before exalting them.

It's totally up to you what to do though. I prefer not to keep them or else I would run out of room! Decided will get easier once you have an idea what you want your lair to be, like themes and such
UwUnl7O.png
@Crayzy
Uhh! I didn't know that! More treasure is always something good xD

@Nevros

thank you for the advice ^^

I think I will keep them for now, I still have space in the lair for everyone but eventually maybe I'm going to look for some guide on how to price dragons to sell
@Crayzy
Uhh! I didn't know that! More treasure is always something good xD

@Nevros

thank you for the advice ^^

I think I will keep them for now, I still have space in the lair for everyone but eventually maybe I'm going to look for some guide on how to price dragons to sell
@skyparadox

No problem! I like to help!
@skyparadox

No problem! I like to help!
@skyparadox Aww, they're all so cute! I can hardly choose a favourite! I remember my first nest; I've still got all three hatchlings from back then, and I made them a part of my clan's lore. I always have such a hard time parting with hatchlings. I like to give them away free to newbies when I don't have space or purpose to keep them. :)
You're right about the strawberry Fae, by the way -- The gembond on him looks like strawberry seeds, even!
@skyparadox Aww, they're all so cute! I can hardly choose a favourite! I remember my first nest; I've still got all three hatchlings from back then, and I made them a part of my clan's lore. I always have such a hard time parting with hatchlings. I like to give them away free to newbies when I don't have space or purpose to keep them. :)
You're right about the strawberry Fae, by the way -- The gembond on him looks like strawberry seeds, even!
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@skyparadox they're so nice! I wish I had some room, cause I'd buy one from you.

I usually sell my Hatchlings on the auction house, most of the time just for 3000 treasure, or 3-5 gems, because I want them to sell fast. If I have room, I usually let them reach adulthood, train them up to level 5 and sell them for 7,500 treasure.

But if you want them for sure to go to a good home, and not exalt lairs, selling them on the forums usually will most likely mean they'll go to a good home.
I also recommend if you exalt any, to give them names, because once you exalt them, you'll always see "unnamed" under the "off-spring" area of the parents of the Hatchlings, and that gets a bit annoying looking imo
@skyparadox they're so nice! I wish I had some room, cause I'd buy one from you.

I usually sell my Hatchlings on the auction house, most of the time just for 3000 treasure, or 3-5 gems, because I want them to sell fast. If I have room, I usually let them reach adulthood, train them up to level 5 and sell them for 7,500 treasure.

But if you want them for sure to go to a good home, and not exalt lairs, selling them on the forums usually will most likely mean they'll go to a good home.
I also recommend if you exalt any, to give them names, because once you exalt them, you'll always see "unnamed" under the "off-spring" area of the parents of the Hatchlings, and that gets a bit annoying looking imo
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png