Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mewmew Digital Art [closed]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@mewiyev Aw, thanks! Yeah for sure I'll message you with the form, thank you :D
@mewiyev Aw, thanks! Yeah for sure I'll message you with the form, thank you :D
@Aleise @Asobi @Astrologist @azurillturtle @bergentruckung @BritishDinosaur @CdrPhoenix @Clavicado @cloudnine @dragonfly @Eimitan @fallowtail @Gem4567 @GrecianZephyrus @Harrlequiin @Heathers @HollowedAngel777 @Irefe @Irrwahn @ishoji @isobel @Jazz @jbapple @JonathanJoestar @Killunia @KiragamiCube @knightstorage @Kuhal @lackingsanity @LanguageVirus @LaraAelric @Luunai @Micheru @MissAlavesa @NeonSharpies @niles @Noizykun @Oceanas @Pericci @Pickpocket0013 @pooses @Popette @Ranohara @Sais @Samayl @Sheepystuff @SmashedFish @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Undermom @Xairathan @heretical @ToasteredToast @brady

Hi pinglist! Opening one usd slot before school starts, anyone interested? :3 I should have it done before next week cuz I'm free up until Monday~

Filled, ty <3
@Aleise @Asobi @Astrologist @azurillturtle @bergentruckung @BritishDinosaur @CdrPhoenix @Clavicado @cloudnine @dragonfly @Eimitan @fallowtail @Gem4567 @GrecianZephyrus @Harrlequiin @Heathers @HollowedAngel777 @Irefe @Irrwahn @ishoji @isobel @Jazz @jbapple @JonathanJoestar @Killunia @KiragamiCube @knightstorage @Kuhal @lackingsanity @LanguageVirus @LaraAelric @Luunai @Micheru @MissAlavesa @NeonSharpies @niles @Noizykun @Oceanas @Pericci @Pickpocket0013 @pooses @Popette @Ranohara @Sais @Samayl @Sheepystuff @SmashedFish @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @Undermom @Xairathan @heretical @ToasteredToast @brady

Hi pinglist! Opening one usd slot before school starts, anyone interested? :3 I should have it done before next week cuz I'm free up until Monday~

Filled, ty <3
@mewiyev Hello there! :) Gosh... I rly wanna commission you a fullbody, but my wallet tells me different things. Dx Anyway... I still have some coins there that need to go your way. haha [b]Username + User ID:[/b] Irrwahn #177977 [b]Paypal Email:[/b] I'll rather pm you once you confirm everything! :D [b]Commission Type:[/b] sketch Gijinka, waist [b]Char Name & Reference(s):[/b] [b]Velvet [/b](might change her name though)! She's firm warrior with some sense of fashion. XD Not the kind with shiny armor, rather with dark-steel and dark clothings and a silky cape (the raven sylvan dress). Her "hair" should be like the darker parts of the "peregrine" wings. And and and... some feathers in her hair! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14915387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/149154/14915387_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality/Description:[/b] Idk yet... actually I've just purchased her and did not think about a personality. XD She probably shows a severe and keen face most of the time. No grinning at all... [b]Additional Info :[/b] I'd love to see her with native american faceprinting. I found [u][url=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/96/ff/9196ff8d6a351c1e78efb64c6182a186--indian-face-paints-face-painting-indian.jpg]this[/url][/u] and love something like the shaman print but in red. :) Did I forget something?
@mewiyev

Hello there! :) Gosh... I rly wanna commission you a fullbody, but my wallet tells me different things. Dx

Anyway... I still have some coins there that need to go your way. haha

Username + User ID: Irrwahn #177977
Paypal Email: I'll rather pm you once you confirm everything! :D
Commission Type: sketch Gijinka, waist
Char Name & Reference(s): Velvet (might change her name though)! She's firm warrior with some sense of fashion. XD
Not the kind with shiny armor, rather with dark-steel and dark clothings and a silky cape (the raven sylvan dress). Her "hair" should be like the darker parts of the "peregrine" wings. And and and... some feathers in her hair!

14915387_350.png

Personality/Description: Idk yet... actually I've just purchased her and did not think about a personality. XD She probably shows a severe and keen face most of the time. No grinning at all...
Additional Info : I'd love to see her with native american faceprinting. I found this and love something like the shaman print but in red. :)

Did I forget something?
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn

Oh gossh no you didn't forget anything! Happy to be drawing a gijinka for you again! <3 This lady is super ******, and she's a G1.. *eyes emoji*

If your paypal email hasn't changed since last time (ends with .at), I've still got it and can send you the invoice for 25USD!

edit: wow I always forget FR censors bad words lol. uhh...she's super...*badbutt
@Irrwahn

Oh gossh no you didn't forget anything! Happy to be drawing a gijinka for you again! <3 This lady is super ******, and she's a G1.. *eyes emoji*

If your paypal email hasn't changed since last time (ends with .at), I've still got it and can send you the invoice for 25USD!

edit: wow I always forget FR censors bad words lol. uhh...she's super...*badbutt
@mewiyev

Thank you! :'D
And yes, it's the same e-mail adress as always. <3
@mewiyev

Thank you! :'D
And yes, it's the same e-mail adress as always. <3
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn Yee sent the invoice! Excited to start on her!
@Irrwahn Yee sent the invoice! Excited to start on her!
@mewiyev

Payment sent! x) I'm already super excited too haha~
@mewiyev

Payment sent! x) I'm already super excited too haha~
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn Oh, did you want me to include the glasses? It tones down the warrior vibes a bit imo so I just wanted to make sure and see if you had a preference :3
@Irrwahn Oh, did you want me to include the glasses? It tones down the warrior vibes a bit imo so I just wanted to make sure and see if you had a preference :3
@mewiyev

No glasses needed, thanks! :) The dragon just looks nice with it, that's all. XD
@mewiyev

No glasses needed, thanks! :) The dragon just looks nice with it, that's all. XD
gNtNgvw.png
@Irrwahn [img]https://i.cubeupload.com/tnVXL5.png[/img] Finished!! She's so cool 8)
@Irrwahn

tnVXL5.png

Finished!! She's so cool 8)
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34