Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mewmew Digital Art [closed]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@geminie

WA I'm so glad to hear it <3 It's been a pleasure! I'm aiming to open slots at the beginning of each month so you'll definitely have a chance to get some more art if you'd like :D
@geminie

WA I'm so glad to hear it <3 It's been a pleasure! I'm aiming to open slots at the beginning of each month so you'll definitely have a chance to get some more art if you'd like :D
[img]https://i.cubeupload.com/AbWC2b.png[/img] Here's some artwork I made as a giveaway prize on Twitter! Opening slots next week <3
AbWC2b.png

Here's some artwork I made as a giveaway prize on Twitter! Opening slots next week <3
@Asobi @Astrologist @azurillturtle @Clavicado @dragonfly @Harrlequiin @Heathers @HollowedAngel777 @Irrwahn @isobel @LaraAelric @Oceanas @Pericci @pooses @Sais @Sheepystuff @SmashedFish @Toothiana @Undermom @Xairathan @Aleise @Pickpocket0013 @bergentruckung @JonathanJoestar @NeonSharpies @Ranohara @Eimitan @niles @lackingsanity @Kuhal @GrecianZephyrus @fallowtail @Irefe @KiragamiCube @jbapple @cloudnine @CdrPhoenix @clanenyo @MissAlavesa @LanguageVirus @knightstorage @Killunia @ishoji @Gem4567 @Trachynhawb @Samayl @Luunai @Micheru @Popette @Jazz

Hi there pinglist :D I've got 3 no commission slots open. Check out ya page 1 for deets/form to fill out! Will be completing this batch within the month.

Commissions now closed, thanks y'all! If you missed out and wanted one, shoot me a PM and we can talk about a slot for later~
@Asobi @Astrologist @azurillturtle @Clavicado @dragonfly @Harrlequiin @Heathers @HollowedAngel777 @Irrwahn @isobel @LaraAelric @Oceanas @Pericci @pooses @Sais @Sheepystuff @SmashedFish @Toothiana @Undermom @Xairathan @Aleise @Pickpocket0013 @bergentruckung @JonathanJoestar @NeonSharpies @Ranohara @Eimitan @niles @lackingsanity @Kuhal @GrecianZephyrus @fallowtail @Irefe @KiragamiCube @jbapple @cloudnine @CdrPhoenix @clanenyo @MissAlavesa @LanguageVirus @knightstorage @Killunia @ishoji @Gem4567 @Trachynhawb @Samayl @Luunai @Micheru @Popette @Jazz

Hi there pinglist :D I've got 3 no commission slots open. Check out ya page 1 for deets/form to fill out! Will be completing this batch within the month.

Commissions now closed, thanks y'all! If you missed out and wanted one, shoot me a PM and we can talk about a slot for later~
@Asobi @Astrologist @azurillturtle @Clavicado @dragonfly @Harrlequiin @Heathers @HollowedAngel777 @Irrwahn @isobel @LaraAelric @Oceanas @Pericci @pooses @Sais @Sheepystuff @SmashedFish @Toothiana @Undermom @Xairathan @Aleise @Pickpocket0013 @bergentruckung @JonathanJoestar @NeonSharpies @Ranohara @Eimitan @niles @lackingsanity @Kuhal @GrecianZephyrus @fallowtail @Irefe @KiragamiCube @jbapple @cloudnine @CdrPhoenix @MissAlavesa @LanguageVirus @knightstorage @Killunia @ishoji @Gem4567 @Trachynhawb @Samayl @Luunai @Micheru @Popette @Jazz Eyey it's May, hello [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19It6-Xg-6E8dPLtCdktqZXmXsIbU0o9-FKQdYr57Q7I/edit#gid=0]pinglist[/url]~ I am taking some USD commission slots! Check out deets [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1644143/1]here[/url]. Will be done with these by the end of the month. [img]https://i.gyazo.com/2a590d12c6ff698ec89ba166b24e33f1.png[/img] (tarot-style piece I'm workin on for fun~)
@Asobi @Astrologist @azurillturtle @Clavicado @dragonfly @Harrlequiin @Heathers @HollowedAngel777 @Irrwahn @isobel @LaraAelric @Oceanas @Pericci @pooses @Sais @Sheepystuff @SmashedFish @Toothiana @Undermom @Xairathan @Aleise @Pickpocket0013 @bergentruckung @JonathanJoestar @NeonSharpies @Ranohara @Eimitan @niles @lackingsanity @Kuhal @GrecianZephyrus @fallowtail @Irefe @KiragamiCube @jbapple @cloudnine @CdrPhoenix @MissAlavesa @LanguageVirus @knightstorage @Killunia @ishoji @Gem4567 @Trachynhawb @Samayl @Luunai @Micheru @Popette @Jazz

Eyey it's May, hello pinglist~
I am taking some USD commission slots! Check out deets here. Will be done with these by the end of the month.

2a590d12c6ff698ec89ba166b24e33f1.png
(tarot-style piece I'm workin on for fun~)
bump! got a few slots left :3
bump! got a few slots left :3
@mewiyev Heya! Sorry this took so long, was traveling!

Username + User ID: ToasteredToast #87516
Paypal Email: in the PMs
Commission Type: Painted bust (humanoid//tiefling)
Char Name & Reference(s): Dasyr'kas
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzf0xKYlX0mVxD_fwgYC3sNz_E3VbfpZ6fbiqOGAP70/edit?usp=sharing (reference at the bottom of the document, sorry for that!)

Dasyr'kas is about 6 foot tall with ashen grey skin and slightly demonic/reptilian red eyes. She's got long black hair and messy bangs, usually kept in a braid or neatly slicked back. She's built kind of slim, with a lot of lean muscle, and her expression is often pointed. Adorning her head is a large pair of black//deep red scaled horns. Typically she wears dark woven robes with several charms around her neck. She's got slightly pointed ears with multiple piercings in her left ear. She's cynical, sarcastic, and highly intelligent. She also has various scarring and scales, but really those are just details you don't have to include if you don't want to.

Personality/Description: Cynical, sarcastic, highly intelligent. Very forward with people, and typically does not trust anyone
Additional Info :
@mewiyev Heya! Sorry this took so long, was traveling!

Username + User ID: ToasteredToast #87516
Paypal Email: in the PMs
Commission Type: Painted bust (humanoid//tiefling)
Char Name & Reference(s): Dasyr'kas
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kzf0xKYlX0mVxD_fwgYC3sNz_E3VbfpZ6fbiqOGAP70/edit?usp=sharing (reference at the bottom of the document, sorry for that!)

Dasyr'kas is about 6 foot tall with ashen grey skin and slightly demonic/reptilian red eyes. She's got long black hair and messy bangs, usually kept in a braid or neatly slicked back. She's built kind of slim, with a lot of lean muscle, and her expression is often pointed. Adorning her head is a large pair of black//deep red scaled horns. Typically she wears dark woven robes with several charms around her neck. She's got slightly pointed ears with multiple piercings in her left ear. She's cynical, sarcastic, and highly intelligent. She also has various scarring and scales, but really those are just details you don't have to include if you don't want to.

Personality/Description: Cynical, sarcastic, highly intelligent. Very forward with people, and typically does not trust anyone
Additional Info :
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
@ToasteredToast (oops pinged you wrong before ;;)

No worries at all, you weren't slow! Her hairstyle is so cute oh my gosh. I'll send you the invoice soon, though I was wondering about one detail: the charms she wears around her neck, what sort of things would they be? Druid-ish stuff?
@ToasteredToast (oops pinged you wrong before ;;)

No worries at all, you weren't slow! Her hairstyle is so cute oh my gosh. I'll send you the invoice soon, though I was wondering about one detail: the charms she wears around her neck, what sort of things would they be? Druid-ish stuff?
@mewiyev Yep! most are carved from abyssal wood, there may also be some teeth from powerful animals etc. Kinda witch-doctor-esque, but not quite as many skulls and stuff. Sounds good, thanks for asking!
@mewiyev Yep! most are carved from abyssal wood, there may also be some teeth from powerful animals etc. Kinda witch-doctor-esque, but not quite as many skulls and stuff. Sounds good, thanks for asking!
tumblr_inline_nq4jffxfga1ry72eo_500.gif
@mewiyev !!

Username + User ID: Articfox 105065
Paypal Email: in PM
Commission Type: Flat Bust of OC, human/gijinka
Char Name & Reference(s): Edulis at http://toyhou.se/986245.edulis
Personality/Description: See Bio
Additional Info: This is mainly to have a digital DnD reference, thanks!
@mewiyev !!

Username + User ID: Articfox 105065
Paypal Email: in PM
Commission Type: Flat Bust of OC, human/gijinka
Char Name & Reference(s): Edulis at http://toyhou.se/986245.edulis
Personality/Description: See Bio
Additional Info: This is mainly to have a digital DnD reference, thanks!
1AF2Sy5.png
@Arkticfox

Oh they are lovely! Just to make sure, above the eyebrow is a piercing, right? Not a marking?

I'll send you the invoice shortly! Thank you!
@Arkticfox

Oh they are lovely! Just to make sure, above the eyebrow is a piercing, right? Not a marking?

I'll send you the invoice shortly! Thank you!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34