Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | favorite youtube channels?
1 2 3 4
i'm sure this has been done to death but i'm a new user and curious so :) please tell me what your favorite youtube channels are!

for me i mainly watch oneyplays, supermega, polygon, jacksfilms and stef sanjati x)
i'm sure this has been done to death but i'm a new user and curious so :) please tell me what your favorite youtube channels are!

for me i mainly watch oneyplays, supermega, polygon, jacksfilms and stef sanjati x)
K6TNbNL.pngPhO6hbB.pngLrK9u2q.png
DrewLynch, MandJTVPokevids, TheOdd1sOut, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, CDawgVA, and Melissa.Flutes

A bunch of others as well
DrewLynch, MandJTVPokevids, TheOdd1sOut, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, CDawgVA, and Melissa.Flutes

A bunch of others as well
BUUUMBO!

iskall's cool, too.
BUUUMBO!

iskall's cool, too.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
jacksepticeye, captiansparklez, ldshadowlady, vixella, markiplier (been liking him a lot less as of recent tho, admittedly), thesyndicateproject, thediamondminecart, nightblue3, & fbe/react uvu
jacksepticeye, captiansparklez, ldshadowlady, vixella, markiplier (been liking him a lot less as of recent tho, admittedly), thesyndicateproject, thediamondminecart, nightblue3, & fbe/react uvu
3w2qxKL.png henlo im cridea!!
→ august/ramona !
→ they/he/she prns
→ ask for links/listo!!
Domics and Jaiden Animations
Domics and Jaiden Animations
hmm..

Jacksfilms
Mini Ladd
Overly Sarcastic Productions
Threadbanger
Simply Nailogical
billwurtz

and that's just some of many lol
hmm..

Jacksfilms
Mini Ladd
Overly Sarcastic Productions
Threadbanger
Simply Nailogical
billwurtz

and that's just some of many lol
ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
Jay Foreman - Map and border history, information about the British parliament. Why do I need to know about the history of London airports? I don't know

Tom Scott - From black and white animated clips to education videos mainly in technology and sciences. Short, interesting, well produced.

5secondfilms - comedy in 5-8 second skits.

Exudb1a - Science and philosophy, including the singularity, transhumanism, done "in a nutshell" style dry humour.

Kurzegesagt in a nutshell - Flat animated duck teaching science

VaatiVidya - Dark Souls lore, calming even if you aren't interested in the game's play style

SovietWombat - Game compilations that have great subtitle production. There is a great video by another user called the "art of subtitles" that talks in depth how Soviet uses subtitles to pull the audience along the narrative.

Bill Wultz - ???

Jay Foreman - Map and border history, information about the British parliament. Why do I need to know about the history of London airports? I don't know

Tom Scott - From black and white animated clips to education videos mainly in technology and sciences. Short, interesting, well produced.

5secondfilms - comedy in 5-8 second skits.

Exudb1a - Science and philosophy, including the singularity, transhumanism, done "in a nutshell" style dry humour.

Kurzegesagt in a nutshell - Flat animated duck teaching science

VaatiVidya - Dark Souls lore, calming even if you aren't interested in the game's play style

SovietWombat - Game compilations that have great subtitle production. There is a great video by another user called the "art of subtitles" that talks in depth how Soviet uses subtitles to pull the audience along the narrative.

Bill Wultz - ???

pu5kCCR.pngI have no pronouns. Please do not refer to me.
Music: Caleb Hyles, Thomas Sanders (is it sad I'm only subbed to him for his music? Probably), Mafumafu, LeeandLie, Nate Sharp, Nick Pitera

Other: Markiplier, Brutalmoose, Projared, Chuggaaconroy, Marriland, a ton of poketubers
Music: Caleb Hyles, Thomas Sanders (is it sad I'm only subbed to him for his music? Probably), Mafumafu, LeeandLie, Nate Sharp, Nick Pitera

Other: Markiplier, Brutalmoose, Projared, Chuggaaconroy, Marriland, a ton of poketubers
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Cinemassacre, home to the Angry Video Game Nerd! He curses a whole lot, so some people may not take to it, but he always makes me smile with his videos. I also like DeliciousCinammon's Chinese Emerald and Vietnamese Crystal playthroughs.
Cinemassacre, home to the Angry Video Game Nerd! He curses a whole lot, so some people may not take to it, but he always makes me smile with his videos. I also like DeliciousCinammon's Chinese Emerald and Vietnamese Crystal playthroughs.
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
Too many, and all of them are random and mostly unrelated because I have very strange interests, but anyway:

Kothorix
Draw with Jazza
sWooZie
IISuperwomanII
Grian
Logdotzip
nigahiga

Plus a bunch more
Too many, and all of them are random and mostly unrelated because I have very strange interests, but anyway:

Kothorix
Draw with Jazza
sWooZie
IISuperwomanII
Grian
Logdotzip
nigahiga

Plus a bunch more
hi there ♥ she/her ♥ cat ♥ infp ♥ bisexual ♥ need a shoulder to lean or cry on? I'm here for you ♥
vUH4HYR.png
♥ ♥ ♥
Just a friendly reminder
to stretch a little,
give your eyes a rest,
and stay hydrated.
Look after yourself!
Have a wonderful day
♥ ♥ ♥

7gEpwhd.png
tumblr_inline_mqd7wjmoeq1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png