Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 336 337
@Faededfyre Adding you now!
@Faededfyre Adding you now!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@Tpol
@bisexualwhale

Are any of the lesbian pride imps left? Desperate for one for me and one for my girlfriend!!!
@Tpol
@bisexualwhale

Are any of the lesbian pride imps left? Desperate for one for me and one for my girlfriend!!!
@glamafonic I took a peek at them, and they're all up for sale on the auction house, so you can buy them straight from their pages :)
@glamafonic I took a peek at them, and they're all up for sale on the auction house, so you can buy them straight from their pages :)
@bisexualwhale

Could I be added to the transgender pinglist?? Thanks ^^
@bisexualwhale

Could I be added to the transgender pinglist?? Thanks ^^
[quote name="bisexuwhale" date=2017-08-20 14:38:55] @glamafonic I took a peek at them, and they're all up for sale on the auction house, so you can buy them straight from their pages :) [/quote] Yessss. Thank you!!!
bisexuwhale wrote on 2017-08-20:

Yessss. Thank you!!!
[quote name="bisexuwhale" date=2017-08-20 14:38:55] @glamafonic I took a peek at them, and they're all up for sale on the auction house, so you can buy them straight from their pages :) [/quote] Yessss. Thank you!!!
bisexuwhale wrote on 2017-08-20:

Yessss. Thank you!!!
Hi, do you have any genderfluid or nonbinary pride dragons for sale? I am genderfluid myself~ Its so cool that you do this! If you don't mind, could I be put on the ping list for the genderfluid dragons?
Hi, do you have any genderfluid or nonbinary pride dragons for sale? I am genderfluid myself~ Its so cool that you do this! If you don't mind, could I be put on the ping list for the genderfluid dragons?
@HyakuyaMikaela Adding you now!
@HyakuyaMikaela Adding you now!
@glamafonic Glad I could help!

Edit: mistyped your username, sorry
@glamafonic Glad I could help!

Edit: mistyped your username, sorry
@AllieBoo0526 If you take a look in my 'for sale' section you'll see that I do currently have a genderfluid pride dragon for sale! They cost 20,000 treasure or 20 gems, and I can set up a private auction for you to buy them :)

I don't have any nonbinary pride dragons at the moment, but the breeding pair are currently on a nest so there will be some up soon!
@AllieBoo0526 If you take a look in my 'for sale' section you'll see that I do currently have a genderfluid pride dragon for sale! They cost 20,000 treasure or 20 gems, and I can set up a private auction for you to buy them :)

I don't have any nonbinary pride dragons at the moment, but the breeding pair are currently on a nest so there will be some up soon!
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 336 337