Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Between rot and a hard place
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
[quote name="Yeehaw" date=2017-08-20 01:18:27] Congrats Earth! Ya really impressed us! Now let's see you do the same thing with light >;) [/quote] I'd be excited for this match personally
Yeehaw wrote on 2017-08-20:
Congrats Earth! Ya really impressed us! Now let's see you do the same thing with light >;)
I'd be excited for this match personally
Congrats Earth!!

It was a hard battle and honestly this is the most fun I've had in a battle since the early ones when I first joined. I know I definitely exalted a ton, easily way more than I ever did during LvP, so thank you for giving me a battle that challenged me like that! It was a little disappointing not flipping back and forth at the end there, but that's ok! I think it was a great experience for me and I've managed to improve several of my own strategies in battle.

In either case, thank you for making Dom fun for me again! I hope Plague and Earth get to duke it out again in the future. In the meantime, i'm gonna be putting my all in any future battles Plague has. Thank you again!
Congrats Earth!!

It was a hard battle and honestly this is the most fun I've had in a battle since the early ones when I first joined. I know I definitely exalted a ton, easily way more than I ever did during LvP, so thank you for giving me a battle that challenged me like that! It was a little disappointing not flipping back and forth at the end there, but that's ok! I think it was a great experience for me and I've managed to improve several of my own strategies in battle.

In either case, thank you for making Dom fun for me again! I hope Plague and Earth get to duke it out again in the future. In the meantime, i'm gonna be putting my all in any future battles Plague has. Thank you again!
Thank you for a wonderful battle, Plague!! :)

As a former Plagueling, I was really excited to have a friendly battle with my old flight, and while it would have been fun to see more flips, I know you guys were just one dragon behind us the entire time.
Thank you for a wonderful battle, Plague!! :)

As a former Plagueling, I was really excited to have a friendly battle with my old flight, and while it would have been fun to see more flips, I know you guys were just one dragon behind us the entire time.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Congratulations to earth, it was a good battle! This is possibly the most involved I've ever gotten, and this might be the thing that really gets me more into dom. I wish there were a few more flips, but this was still a lot of fun.
Congratulations to earth, it was a good battle! This is possibly the most involved I've ever gotten, and this might be the thing that really gets me more into dom. I wish there were a few more flips, but this was still a lot of fun.
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39