Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] Between rot and a hard place
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
The final hour, and AH prices have actually gone down.

This battle is weird.
The final hour, and AH prices have actually gone down.

This battle is weird.
[img]http://imgur.com/7HHLZZw.png[/img]
7HHLZZw.png
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Congratulations all who participated in Earthdom this week, and ty for the battle Plague Flight! It was neat :D
Congratulations all who participated in Earthdom this week, and ty for the battle Plague Flight! It was neat :D
Henlo :D
Thank you so much for a wonderful battle, Earth!

I knew you were a formidable foe but MAJOR PROPS TO YOU! I had so much fun planning this collaborative effort and executing a really fun and different battle. Enjoy your discounts and rest up! =)

Great effort, germs!

I love that you didn't get discouraged and kept on fighting mob after mob! This was a tough battle and I am so proud of you all for your dedication this week. You earned some rest, enjoy it!
Thank you so much for a wonderful battle, Earth!

I knew you were a formidable foe but MAJOR PROPS TO YOU! I had so much fun planning this collaborative effort and executing a really fun and different battle. Enjoy your discounts and rest up! =)

Great effort, germs!

I love that you didn't get discouraged and kept on fighting mob after mob! This was a tough battle and I am so proud of you all for your dedication this week. You earned some rest, enjoy it!
wzRAAhQ.png
CONGRATULATIONS EARTH!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN BATTLING IT OUT WITH YOU!
CONGRATULATIONS EARTH!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN BATTLING IT OUT WITH YOU!
CCphzwS.png Gem to Treasure Sales
Dom Shop
Congrats Earth! :D

Congrats Earth! :D

Congrats Earth! You guys fought hard, I can tell :D Thank you for a great battle!
Congrats Earth! You guys fought hard, I can tell :D Thank you for a great battle!
Feel free to click and feed my creatures!
2519517.png2534403.png2537496.png2567018.png2634339.png
Congratulations Earth, we both fought well but alas you guys came out on top, it was fun though :)
Congratulations Earth, we both fought well but alas you guys came out on top, it was fun though :)
W0ar35Y.png
GG Earth :) Thanks for a great battle!
GG Earth :) Thanks for a great battle!
mc661j.png
~Signature by Marzi~
*stretches*

AAAH! FINALLY :)

Good work everyone, funny battle, interesting and all. CONGRATS EARTH!! <3 <3

Sorry for the other flight's folks, probably sitting in the outside was weird and silent xD
Now I can go catch those new venue's familiars or better: to sleep! >:D

Also, I would like to know at least some rough numbers, how many levels were exalted, including PB! Now I really wanna know how beastclans work, since light were under them till today xD
*stretches*

AAAH! FINALLY :)

Good work everyone, funny battle, interesting and all. CONGRATS EARTH!! <3 <3

Sorry for the other flight's folks, probably sitting in the outside was weird and silent xD
Now I can go catch those new venue's familiars or better: to sleep! >:D

Also, I would like to know at least some rough numbers, how many levels were exalted, including PB! Now I really wanna know how beastclans work, since light were under them till today xD
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39