Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Clearout
1 2
Sellin' all my dragons for gems. Name ur price. U can have the items too if you want just name ur price i'm getting rid of it all.
Sellin' all my dragons for gems. Name ur price. U can have the items too if you want just name ur price i'm getting rid of it all.
Just hit me up with an offer and I'll accept it.
Just hit me up with an offer and I'll accept it.
@DrValentina

I'd love to give Warrior a new home. I've actually been trying to breed a XYY black red range male. If i could get him with the Veteran's Shoulder Scars that would be amazing of you. Not sure what to offer for him >-< I feel like saying 15k or 20 is low...
@DrValentina

I'd love to give Warrior a new home. I've actually been trying to breed a XYY black red range male. If i could get him with the Veteran's Shoulder Scars that would be amazing of you. Not sure what to offer for him >-< I feel like saying 15k or 20 is low...
What would you
attempt
if you could not
fail?
mirna_by_pupmew-dcgjmvo.png snapper_button.png
@Rosekitten

hit me up fam

I'm selling mostly in gems but I mean if you wanna offer in coins just send me an offer with whatever you think is reasonable. I'm leaving forever and I'm trying to change my username since I don't like it anymore, so I don't really care abt price
@Rosekitten

hit me up fam

I'm selling mostly in gems but I mean if you wanna offer in coins just send me an offer with whatever you think is reasonable. I'm leaving forever and I'm trying to change my username since I don't like it anymore, so I don't really care abt price
I would really love to give this beauty a home but I only have 10 gems and I feel like that offer is a tad low. I can pay about 15kt if you'd like? :) I can add treasure for the apparel too. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14569092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145691/14569092_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would really love to give this beauty a home but I only have 10 gems and I feel like that offer is a tad low. I can pay about 15kt if you'd like? :) I can add treasure for the apparel too.

14569092_350.png
coH7AEL.png
@DrValentina I would love to give MidnightSunset a new home! Would 35 gems be fair?
@DrValentina I would love to give MidnightSunset a new home! Would 35 gems be fair?
5TCKntC.png
@BurntLeaves
Totes
@BurntLeaves
Totes
@RetroSymphony Yes sir!
@RetroSymphony Yes sir!
@DrValentina I'm a girl LOL That's okay though, So 15k or 10 gems?
@DrValentina I'm a girl LOL That's okay though, So 15k or 10 gems?
coH7AEL.png
@RetroSymphony
10 gems would be better. Thanks! ^^
@RetroSymphony
10 gems would be better. Thanks! ^^
1 2