Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Sam Iam's Lore Shop~ CLOSED FOR NOW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SamIamLuvDov

I'd like to get that last slot please!
@SamIamLuvDov

I'd like to get that last slot please!
Z4dyNpM.png
@BrilliantBlue Sure thing friend! What would you like?
@BrilliantBlue Sure thing friend! What would you like?
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
I'd like a Long Backstory for either of these dragons, whichever one you find more interesting. I can move this all into a message if that would be more convenient? [b]Dragon:[/b] Nuhrii [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12577938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125780/12577938_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes:[/b] She's the tattoo/dye artist that's responsible for the "living art" (skins/accents) as she calls it, that the different dragons in the clan wear. She and her mate Jovan are both part of Nokomis' Wlidclaw clan in Blue valley. [b]Dragon:[/b] Chancery [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30803712] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308038/30803712_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Random stuff:[/b]This little guy wants to be just like his Dad and become a royal guard someday! Never mind that there's no royalty to guard in Blue Valley. After Chancery's done with his guard duties, he enjoys talking with the newer arrivals to Blue Valley, the Skydancer siblings Caerhun and Tamsyn, and their friend Shaya. He's unwilling to admit it, but he needs reading glasses. Enjoys a nice cup of tea after he's finished his training sessions with Sheriden, the gruff protector of the Wildclaw leader Nokomis.
I'd like a Long Backstory for either of these dragons, whichever one you find more interesting.

I can move this all into a message if that would be more convenient?

Dragon: Nuhrii

12577938_350.png

Notes: She's the tattoo/dye artist that's responsible for the "living art" (skins/accents) as she calls it, that the different dragons in the clan wear.
She and her mate Jovan are both part of Nokomis' Wlidclaw clan in Blue valley.

Dragon: Chancery

30803712_350.png

Random stuff:This little guy wants to be just like his Dad and become a royal guard someday! Never mind that there's no royalty to guard in Blue Valley.
After Chancery's done with his guard duties, he enjoys talking with the newer arrivals to Blue Valley, the Skydancer siblings Caerhun and Tamsyn, and their friend Shaya.
He's unwilling to admit it, but he needs reading glasses. Enjoys a nice cup of tea after he's finished his training sessions with Sheriden, the gruff protector of the Wildclaw leader Nokomis.
Z4dyNpM.png
@BrilliantBlue oh that's alright. I'm really digging Nuhrii though, love the idea behind her! I don't think I've heard about a tattoo/dye artist in a Lair before, that's awesome! Alright, welp, I'll just quickly send you a PM to discuss your order further and we'll be good to go!
@BrilliantBlue oh that's alright. I'm really digging Nuhrii though, love the idea behind her! I don't think I've heard about a tattoo/dye artist in a Lair before, that's awesome! Alright, welp, I'll just quickly send you a PM to discuss your order further and we'll be good to go!
She/Her - Straight but not Narrow- Melanie Martinez Fan - +1 hour FR time - Feel free to click my links below! \/
SH1SQ3B.pngti8KfRS.png GOc109J.pngdl3RiWP.pnguntitled_by_samiamluvdov-dbpv3i7.gif
@SamIamLuvDov Thats perfect! Ill see u in PMs~
@SamIamLuvDov Thats perfect! Ill see u in PMs~
@SamIamLuvDov
Hey! Could I be put on the pinglist for open slots?
@SamIamLuvDov
Hey! Could I be put on the pinglist for open slots?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
@SylphOfHeart Sure thing!
@SylphOfHeart Sure thing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7