Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Baikonur Hatchery [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Vellichorda understood! That's where you are now, I'll keep you there. :)
@Vellichorda understood! That's where you are now, I'll keep you there. :)
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
.np7f4Fm.png current icon:
NUuorfS.png .
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276515100465299456/333077895624917002/BUMPTAN.gif[/img]
BUMPTAN.gif
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/276515100465299456/333077900225937408/BUMPWHITE.gif[/img]
BUMPWHITE.gif
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
@Violalore
This is such a cool theme for a hatchery!! I'd love to be pinged when the next nest hatches.
@Violalore
This is such a cool theme for a hatchery!! I'd love to be pinged when the next nest hatches.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Taswell of course! I'll add you to the pinglist :) The next neat actually wegged me though, so we'll see what happens. :(
@Taswell of course! I'll add you to the pinglist :) The next neat actually wegged me though, so we'll see what happens. :(
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
@ViolaLore bro if no one's gonna take Enterprise I'll take him
@ViolaLore bro if no one's gonna take Enterprise I'll take him
@SakuraTES dew it
@SakuraTES dew it
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
@starblaziing @SakuraTES @CEGAMischief @Taswell Unfortunately, this nest wegged me, but I've got another hatchling up for sale! This one's named after a JAXA satellite.
@starblaziing @SakuraTES @CEGAMischief @Taswell Unfortunately, this nest wegged me, but I've got another hatchling up for sale! This one's named after a JAXA satellite.
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
@violalore, I finished dressing your Dragon a while ago. You said i could have a dragon in exchange if you like what i had for you. I've just been keeping an eye out for any dragons I like. could you ping me when you put up the next list of dragons for sale?
@violalore, I finished dressing your Dragon a while ago. You said i could have a dragon in exchange if you like what i had for you. I've just been keeping an eye out for any dragons I like. could you ping me when you put up the next list of dragons for sale?
fuO1PHm.png
@DarkLordFudge oh of course! And dw, I haven't forgotten, but you're correct to remind me. I'll add you to my pinglist, although there's no pressure to stay on it after you've claimed your dragon if you don't want to. :)
@DarkLordFudge oh of course! And dw, I haven't forgotten, but you're correct to remind me. I'll add you to my pinglist, although there's no pressure to stay on it after you've claimed your dragon if you don't want to. :)
clyCaLS.png .

20s, male, he/him
.np7f4Fm.png about me
NUuorfS.png .
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9