Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art for an Arcane Sprite
Hello all~ I just recently got back on this site, and I realized I still have my old Arcane sprite. And while I love it, I kind of really want some art, but I don't really feel like just selling it.

SO. I am willing to trade my sprite for art~

RULES:
  • I am going to be picky. Sorry, but considering the Sprite is marketed just under 6mil, I think I can be a little picky.
  • That being said, I love lots of styles, so please, show me whatever you have! I might not immediately accept because I want to see what gets offered, but i will still keep you in mind.
  • all the characters I want art for are human, so i'm sorry if you specialize in dragons or animals.
  • I kind of want at least two commissions, and at least one being a couple shot (if you could do two couple shots, I would love you forever).
  • If you want proof that I have it, the sprite is on my dragon, Ceryx as of right now.

Uhhhh that's all the rules I can think of for now. But yeah, probably going to bump this for a few days. If you know an artist that might be interested, ping them or send me their way please!!

Anyway, thanks for your time!! :D
Hello all~ I just recently got back on this site, and I realized I still have my old Arcane sprite. And while I love it, I kind of really want some art, but I don't really feel like just selling it.

SO. I am willing to trade my sprite for art~

RULES:
  • I am going to be picky. Sorry, but considering the Sprite is marketed just under 6mil, I think I can be a little picky.
  • That being said, I love lots of styles, so please, show me whatever you have! I might not immediately accept because I want to see what gets offered, but i will still keep you in mind.
  • all the characters I want art for are human, so i'm sorry if you specialize in dragons or animals.
  • I kind of want at least two commissions, and at least one being a couple shot (if you could do two couple shots, I would love you forever).
  • If you want proof that I have it, the sprite is on my dragon, Ceryx as of right now.

Uhhhh that's all the rules I can think of for now. But yeah, probably going to bump this for a few days. If you know an artist that might be interested, ping them or send me their way please!!

Anyway, thanks for your time!! :D
bump~
bump~
Hello! I'm interested in this offer and would love for you to consider commissioning some of my work! Examples are in my shop which you can get to from my sig.
Hello! I'm interested in this offer and would love for you to consider commissioning some of my work! Examples are in my shop which you can get to from my sig.
682KtoTm.png