Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | | Memer's Art Shop | T/G/$ |
[i][/i][b][/b]Currently: [i][b]OPEN [/b][/i] || Closed || [img]https://i.imgur.com/682KtoT.png[/img] My name is Memer and I like to do the draw. I like drawing peoples oc's and other characters they enjoy so I'm here to do just that, for you, if you want. [u][b]WILL DRAW:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*]Humans/Humanoids, Gijinkas (OCs, Fanart)* [*]Dragons, Other animals/creatures** [*]Slight blood/ mild gore/ mild nudity [/LIST] [indent]* This is what I'm most skilled with and comfortable with[/indent] [indent]** I will currently only draw dragons in bust or half-body until I am more comfortable with them, however if you want full-body I will offer a discount since I don't believe it will be my best work.[/indent] If there's something not listed that you have questions about, contact me through FR, my [u][url=http://httpmemer.tumblr.com]art tumblr,[/url][/u] or email me at [u]memer.art[/u] @ gmail, and we can discuss it, as well as various commission details (listed below). [u][b]WILL NOT DRAW:[/b][/u] [LIST] [*] Major NSFW or major gore [*] Furry or anthro* [/LIST] [indent]*characters with animal characteristics are fine but they must be mostly human[/indent] [u][b]EXAMPLES:[/b][/u] [quote name="Sketch"] [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/8Trn4nzh.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hUlk5fE.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/56k6ehn.png[/img] auPHE's Flora SaiKae's Coyle My Parker [/center][/quote] [quote name="Plain Lineart"] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/p0yT4mY.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wyGMNYj.png[/img] My Kel SaiKae's Amar [/center][/quote] [quote name="Flat color"] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xvDryF2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/eGBngOQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Jxf1MGn.png[/img] My Jun & mkairalla1's Anaria [/center][/quote] [quote name="Half paint"] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cwyTaNX.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4wX3e93.png[/img] SaiKae and I's Dev My Kel [/center][/quote] [u][b]PRICING:[/b][/u] [B]These prices are not set and stone and I'm willing to work with you and accept mixed payments or forms of payments not listed below.[/b] If there is something you want made that I do not have offered just ask! I am open to anything as long as I think its in my range of capabilities. I [i]may[/i] lower the price depending on the individual request and what I think its worth, that being said I may charge more for the same reason. For example, a fully shaded piece of a very detailed character or a character with a very complex outfit might be 45$+. I [b][u]am[/u][/b] accepting art trades as a form of payment. [i][b]I do not have any particular item(s) I want but if you wish to pay in items send me a pm and we can talk it over! [/b][/i] Conversion rate I'm using it [b]1USD: 1g :850t[/b] [LIST] [*] [b]Sketch[/b] [LIST] [*] Bust - 5$ / 500g / 425kt [*] Half Body - 7$ / 700g / 595kt [*] Full Body - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt [/LIST] [*] [b]Colored Sketch[/b] [LIST] [*] Bust - 7$ / 700g / 595kt [*] Half Body - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt [*] Full Body - 13$ / 1300g / 1105kt [/LIST] [*] [b]Plain lineart [/b] [LIST] [*] Bust - 7$ / 700g / 595kt [*] Half Body - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt [*] Full Body - 13$ / 1300g / 1105kt [/LIST] [*] [b]Flat Color[/b] [LIST] [*] Bust - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt [*] Half Body - 15$ / 1500g / 1275kt [*] Full Body - 20$ / 2000g / 1700kt [/LIST] [*] [b]Colored, Half paint[/b] [LIST] [*] Bust - 13$ / 1300g/ 1105kt [*] Half Body - 18$ / 1800g / 1530kt [*] Full Body - 25$ / 2500g / 2125kt [/LIST] [*] [b]Colored, Full shading (USD only)[/b] [LIST] [*] Bust - 25$ [*] Half Body - 35$ [*] Full Body - 50$ [/LIST] [b]Examples coming soon[/b] [/LIST] [b]Additional Characters and Backgrounds[/b] [LIST] [*] Simple backgrounds (Such as flat colors and gradient colors, with some detailing) are included with the base price! [*] More complex backgrounds will mean additional pricing -- dependent on complexity. [*] Additional characters can cost anywhere from 25%-85% of the price of the piece, depending on the commission type. [b]If you have references please provide them, if you have a pallet for your character [i]please[/i] provide that as well. [/b] [u][b]PRICING/BUYING/GENERAL USAGE RULES:[/b][/u] [i]This list contains important information, some of which details your rights as the commissioner and my rights as the artist. Feel free to ask questions about any listed rule. [/i] [LIST=1] [*] Feel free to post your finished commission wherever you want, but it's required that you link back to either my art shop or my [i][url=http://httpmemer.tumblr.com/]art tumblr[/url]! Don't remove my signature. [*] You may not sell this artwork. If you sell an OC/Dragon and the art goes with it, that's perfectly fine, but do not redistribute the art for profit (printing and selling, etc)... and make sure the credit remains, please. [*] I may use your finished commission as an example in the future, and may post it to my art tumblr (crediting you as the commissioner/owner of an OC), but will not use the artwork or the characters portrayed in any unlike manner. [*] Please do not edit the work greatly... Banner/icon creation, those kinds of things are fine, of course. [*] Payment can be in full before the piece is begun, or half of the price can be paid beforehand, and then half once the commission is finished. This second option ensures fairness and accountability for both of us, so if you're not sure about paying immediately, this will be the best option! [b]As a precaution, I will not accept full payment afterward as an option.[/b] [*] Please do not send any form of payment until I message you that I'm immediately free to begin your piece! This message will come [i]after[/i] commission confirmation. [*] If your commission has multiple steps to it, you'll receive multiple progress pictures, with which you can decide if there's anything you'd like me to change -- please tell me if there is! However, please keep in mind that if it's something [i]major,[/i] such as a completely different outfit from what was agreed upon, an [b]alter fee[/b] may be applied. This won't be the case for the majority of changes, though -- just something I have to point out in the event of it coming up! [*] Alter fees will not, of course, apply to minor changes, such as the addition of jewelry, slight increase/decrease in facial/body proportions, etc. [*] For all sales, but most notably USD sales: Refunds will only be accepted [i]only[/i] for the 'to-do' parts of a piece. If you commission, say, a painted bust, and later wish to cancel the order for any reason, but I have the sketch completed and cleaned up... I reserve the right to keep the appropriate amount of money for the sketch. The remainder of the money will then be returned, and I will send you an HD version of the sketch. This is largely to avoid being scammed. [*] Prior to the fulfillment of payment and completion of the piece (exempting the above scenario), you will not receive a non-watermarked HD copy of the artwork, but will receive large thumbnail screenshots, as well as some closer, detail screenshots. This is, once again, to avoid scamming. [*] [b]For USD sales, you will be expected to pay the standard PayPal fee (2.9% of the order + $0.30). Sorry about this! [/b] [*] [b]I have the right to turn down commission requests for any reason.[/b] [*] [b]I will work on more than one commission at once so naturally the more orders I have, the longer it will take for me to complete them. Please be patient it is greatly appriciates! If you believe your commission is taking too long feel free to pm me for an update on the process![/b] [/LIST] [u][b]COMMISSION SLOTS:[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*] KremPuff- two characters, full body flat color. [*] canidaee - colored bust sketch [*] canidaee - colored bust sketch [*] Open space [*] Open space [/LIST] [u][b]WAITLIST:[/b][/u] [LIST=1] [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [*] Open space [/LIST] [u][b]ORDER FORM:[/b][/u] Please make a post on this thread with the forward "Commission Order Form," and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Here's my [url=urpaypallink][i]paypal.me/dirkaloo[/i][/url], for easy access, but if your commission is approved I'll go ahead and send it to you in a message, too. Reminder: do not send any form of payment until I message you that I'm immediately free to begin your piece! This message will come [i]after[/i] commission confirmation. I'm subbed to the thread, but feel free to ping me in case I miss the notif! Send me a PM if I don't respond within a few days. [quote name="Please Include..."] [b]Type of commission:[/b] (Bust sketch, Colored halfbody, etc.) [b]Payment method:[/b] USD, treasure, gems, or mixed payment. [b]Commission details:[/b] (Posing, expressions, personality, etc. Feel free to even specify, like... a light/shadow color, if it pleases you.) [b]Number of characters:[/b] (#... if multiple please include relation to one another). [b]References:[/b] (Detailed above. Please include names, if they have them!) [b]Background:[/b] (Simple/complex? Background details or desired colors, etc. Not necessarily required with simple backgrounds, but feel free to choose.) [/quote]
Currently: OPEN || Closed ||

682KtoT.png
My name is Memer and I like to do the draw. I like drawing peoples oc's and other characters they enjoy so I'm here to do just that, for you, if you want.

WILL DRAW:
  • Humans/Humanoids, Gijinkas (OCs, Fanart)*
  • Dragons, Other animals/creatures**
  • Slight blood/ mild gore/ mild nudity
* This is what I'm most skilled with and comfortable with
** I will currently only draw dragons in bust or half-body until I am more comfortable with them, however if you want full-body I will offer a discount since I don't believe it will be my best work.

If there's something not listed that you have questions about, contact me through FR, my art tumblr, or email me at memer.art @ gmail, and we can discuss it, as well as various commission details (listed below).

WILL NOT DRAW:
  • Major NSFW or major gore
  • Furry or anthro*
*characters with animal characteristics are fine but they must be mostly human

EXAMPLES:
Sketch wrote:
8Trn4nzh.jpg
hUlk5fE.png
56k6ehn.png
auPHE's Flora
SaiKae's Coyle
My Parker

Plain Lineart wrote:
p0yT4mY.png
wyGMNYj.png
My Kel
SaiKae's Amar

Flat color wrote:
xvDryF2.png eGBngOQ.png Jxf1MGn.png
My Jun
& mkairalla1's Anaria
Half paint wrote:
cwyTaNX.png
4wX3e93.png
SaiKae and I's Dev
My Kel

PRICING:
These prices are not set and stone and I'm willing to work with you and accept mixed payments or forms of payments not listed below. If there is something you want made that I do not have offered just ask! I am open to anything as long as I think its in my range of capabilities. I may lower the price depending on the individual request and what I think its worth, that being said I may charge more for the same reason. For example, a fully shaded piece of a very detailed character or a character with a very complex outfit might be 45$+. I am accepting art trades as a form of payment.

I do not have any particular item(s) I want but if you wish to pay in items send me a pm and we can talk it over!

Conversion rate I'm using it 1USD: 1g :850t
  • Sketch
    • Bust - 5$ / 500g / 425kt
    • Half Body - 7$ / 700g / 595kt
    • Full Body - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt
  • Colored Sketch
    • Bust - 7$ / 700g / 595kt
    • Half Body - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt
    • Full Body - 13$ / 1300g / 1105kt
  • Plain lineart
    • Bust - 7$ / 700g / 595kt
    • Half Body - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt
    • Full Body - 13$ / 1300g / 1105kt
  • Flat Color
    • Bust - 10$ / 1000g / 850kt
    • Half Body - 15$ / 1500g / 1275kt
    • Full Body - 20$ / 2000g / 1700kt
  • Colored, Half paint
    • Bust - 13$ / 1300g/ 1105kt
    • Half Body - 18$ / 1800g / 1530kt
    • Full Body - 25$ / 2500g / 2125kt
  • Colored, Full shading (USD only)
    • Bust - 25$
    • Half Body - 35$
    • Full Body - 50$
    Examples coming soon

Additional Characters and Backgrounds
  • Simple backgrounds (Such as flat colors and gradient colors, with some detailing) are included with the base price!
  • More complex backgrounds will mean additional pricing -- dependent on complexity.
  • Additional characters can cost anywhere from 25%-85% of the price of the piece, depending on the commission type.

If you have references please provide them, if you have a pallet for your character please provide that as well.

PRICING/BUYING/GENERAL USAGE RULES:

This list contains important information, some of which details your rights as the commissioner and my rights as the artist. Feel free to ask questions about any listed rule.
    1. Feel free to post your finished commission wherever you want, but it's required that you link back to either my art shop or my art tumblr! Don't remove my signature.

2. You may not sell this artwork. If you sell an OC/Dragon and the art goes with it, that's perfectly fine, but do not redistribute the art for profit (printing and selling, etc)... and make sure the credit remains, please.
    3. I may use your finished commission as an example in the future, and may post it to my art tumblr (crediting you as the commissioner/owner of an OC), but will not use the artwork or the characters portrayed in any unlike manner.
    4. Please do not edit the work greatly... Banner/icon creation, those kinds of things are fine, of course.
    5. Payment can be in full before the piece is begun, or half of the price can be paid beforehand, and then half once the commission is finished. This second option ensures fairness and accountability for both of us, so if you're not sure about paying immediately, this will be the best option! As a precaution, I will not accept full payment afterward as an option.
    6. Please do not send any form of payment until I message you that I'm immediately free to begin your piece! This message will come after commission confirmation.
    7. If your commission has multiple steps to it, you'll receive multiple progress pictures, with which you can decide if there's anything you'd like me to change -- please tell me if there is! However, please keep in mind that if it's something major, such as a completely different outfit from what was agreed upon, an alter fee may be applied. This won't be the case for the majority of changes, though -- just something I have to point out in the event of it coming up!
    8. Alter fees will not, of course, apply to minor changes, such as the addition of jewelry, slight increase/decrease in facial/body proportions, etc.
    9. For all sales, but most notably USD sales: Refunds will only be accepted only for the 'to-do' parts of a piece. If you commission, say, a painted bust, and later wish to cancel the order for any reason, but I have the sketch completed and cleaned up... I reserve the right to keep the appropriate amount of money for the sketch. The remainder of the money will then be returned, and I will send you an HD version of the sketch. This is largely to avoid being scammed.
    10. Prior to the fulfillment of payment and completion of the piece (exempting the above scenario), you will not receive a non-watermarked HD copy of the artwork, but will receive large thumbnail screenshots, as well as some closer, detail screenshots. This is, once again, to avoid scamming.
    11. For USD sales, you will be expected to pay the standard PayPal fee (2.9% of the order + $0.30). Sorry about this!
    12. I have the right to turn down commission requests for any reason.
    13. I will work on more than one commission at once so naturally the more orders I have, the longer it will take for me to complete them. Please be patient it is greatly appriciates! If you believe your commission is taking too long feel free to pm me for an update on the process!

COMMISSION SLOTS:
    1. KremPuff- two characters, full body flat color.
    2. canidaee - colored bust sketch
    3. canidaee - colored bust sketch
    4. Open space
    5. Open space

WAITLIST:
    1. Open space
    2. Open space
    3. Open space
    4. Open space
    5. Open space

ORDER FORM:

Please make a post on this thread with the forward "Commission Order Form," and I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Here's my paypal.me/dirkaloo, for easy access, but if your commission is approved I'll go ahead and send it to you in a message, too. Reminder: do not send any form of payment until I message you that I'm immediately free to begin your piece! This message will come after commission confirmation.

I'm subbed to the thread, but feel free to ping me in case I miss the notif! Send me a PM if I don't respond within a few days.

Please Include... wrote:
    Type of commission: (Bust sketch, Colored halfbody, etc.)
    Payment method: USD, treasure, gems, or mixed payment.
    Commission details: (Posing, expressions, personality, etc. Feel free to even specify, like... a light/shadow color, if it pleases you.)
    Number of characters: (#... if multiple please include relation to one another).
    References: (Detailed above. Please include names, if they have them!)
    Background: (Simple/complex? Background details or desired colors, etc. Not necessarily required with simple backgrounds, but feel free to choose.)
682KtoTm.png
[center][u][b]Affiliates[/b][/u][/center] [center][i]shoot me a message if you would like to be added![/i][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2248900][img]http://i.imgur.com/Ip9dpLhm.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Consider checking out my friends page and buying from them for Quality art[/center]
Affiliates
shoot me a message if you would like to be added!
Ip9dpLhm.png
Consider checking out my friends page and buying from them for Quality art
682KtoTm.png
---
---
682KtoTm.png
---
---
682KtoTm.png
---
---
682KtoTm.png
---
---
682KtoTm.png
@Dirkaloo
Type of commission: fullbody flatcolour
Payment method: treasure
Commission details: I'm interested in a piece of my OC Minxie and her older brother Sloane. Minxie is very energetic, friendly and excitable, while Sloane is more anxious and quiet, with a bit of a temper.
Number of characters: 2, adopted brother and sister
References: Minxie and Sloane. Minxie's outfit is this, in blue instead of red. The non-glittery bits, on the chest and skirt, are black and white speckled, and she has no shoes (or simple pink flats if you can't draw shoes, i know i cant).
Sloane's outfit is basically this, with black jeans and beige converse. He's also on the chubbier side.
I'd like Minxie to be doing straddle splits, and stretching over backwards to look, upside down, at her brother like this
Sloane would just be sitting like this, watching his sister with one eyebrow raised
Background: a simple gold gradient, light to dark
@Dirkaloo
Type of commission: fullbody flatcolour
Payment method: treasure
Commission details: I'm interested in a piece of my OC Minxie and her older brother Sloane. Minxie is very energetic, friendly and excitable, while Sloane is more anxious and quiet, with a bit of a temper.
Number of characters: 2, adopted brother and sister
References: Minxie and Sloane. Minxie's outfit is this, in blue instead of red. The non-glittery bits, on the chest and skirt, are black and white speckled, and she has no shoes (or simple pink flats if you can't draw shoes, i know i cant).
Sloane's outfit is basically this, with black jeans and beige converse. He's also on the chubbier side.
I'd like Minxie to be doing straddle splits, and stretching over backwards to look, upside down, at her brother like this
Sloane would just be sitting like this, watching his sister with one eyebrow raised
Background: a simple gold gradient, light to dark
EGr0skI.png
Bump
Bump
682KtoTm.png
Bump
Bump
682KtoTm.png