Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Blooming Grove: A New Coliseum Venue
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 229 230
looks like i get to edit my familiar spreadsheet again;;;;
looks like i get to edit my familiar spreadsheet again;;;;
The new venue is lovely and I am never adverse to more familiars.

However, I do have to voice my disappointment in yet another nature venue. We now have three nature and water venues, while Plague, Ice, Earth, Arcane, Shadow and Lightning all are sitting at one (going by elemental odds, not aesthetics).

Grinding festivals loot for Riot of Rot and Thundercrack is painful. The Mire and the Golem Workshop are awful to sit in for hours at a time (props to those who can). The fact that grinding gears is easier in Volcanic Vents (a fire venue) than the lightning venue says a lot.

Can we please, please get some love for the flights with only one venue?

However, I do have to voice my disappointment in yet another nature venue. We now have three nature and water venues, while Plague, Ice, Earth, Arcane, Shadow and Lightning all are sitting at one (going by elemental odds, not aesthetics).

Grinding festivals loot for Riot of Rot and Thundercrack is painful. The Mire and the Golem Workshop are awful to sit in for hours at a time (props to those who can). The fact that grinding gears is easier in Volcanic Vents (a fire venue) than the lightning venue says a lot.

tumblr_inline_n1xc79Kcic1rb3m8r.png
Looooovvvve it!!!!
Looooovvvve it!!!!
Eeeeeee!
So much pretty nature-y stuff and flower items and AHH!!

AND FERNS
I can have fern items in the bio of my fern-y dragon yessss
Eeeeeee!
So much pretty nature-y stuff and flower items and AHH!!

AND FERNS
I can have fern items in the bio of my fern-y dragon yessss
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
They are all soooo cute!!!
They are all soooo cute!!!
[quote name="Seiryuu" date=2017-08-14 12:41:37] The new venue is lovely and I am never adverse to more familiars. However, I do have to voice my disappointment in yet another nature venue. We now have three nature and water venues, while Plague, Ice, Earth, Arcane, Shadow and Lightning all are sitting at one (going by elemental odds, not aesthetics). Grinding festivals loot for Riot of Rot and Thundercrack is painful. The Mire and the Golem Workshop are awful to sit in for hours at a time (props to those who can). The fact that grinding gears is easier in Volcanic Vents (a fire venue) than the lightning venue says a lot. Can we please, please get some love for the flights with only one venue? [/quote] I second this motion.
Seiryuu wrote on 2017-08-14:

I second this motion.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
Is there a thread discussing the drops of the venue? I've got some stuff to list
Is there a thread discussing the drops of the venue? I've got some stuff to list
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
This new venue is gorgeous!! Thank you so much! :D
This new venue is gorgeous!! Thank you so much! :D
Got myself a new companion for Snowstorm, from the marketplace since it's likely been a little while since this update.

But yeah, Snowstorm's friends with a Frostbite Dryad now.
Got myself a new companion for Snowstorm, from the marketplace since it's likely been a little while since this update.

But yeah, Snowstorm's friends with a Frostbite Dryad now.
Resident Awkward Bean, bearer of dragon ideas.
DragCave scroll:
http://dragcave.net/user/NiyoTheWyvernLord
YESSSSS AMAAZINGG
YESSSSS AMAAZINGG
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 229 230