Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [PWYW] Lair Purge
I just came back after months. I want to reopen my hatchery, but I need to get rid of the old babies. One of them is a Gen 1. I am hoping to get a little more than the others for it as it is fully gened. Everyone on Page 4 of my lair is to go. Please let me know if you want one and how much you're willing to spend. I would prefer them to go to a good loving home and be kept, but if you do exalt them, then please at least name them. If you want Candy (the Gen 1) and don't like the name, I am willing to provide a rename scroll upon request. Thank you for the time and consideration. :D I am following the thread, so please do not ping me. I accept alternative forms of payment, so please make an offer. Gems, treasure, food, familiars, clothes, etc. I am happy to consider all offers.
I just came back after months. I want to reopen my hatchery, but I need to get rid of the old babies. One of them is a Gen 1. I am hoping to get a little more than the others for it as it is fully gened. Everyone on Page 4 of my lair is to go. Please let me know if you want one and how much you're willing to spend. I would prefer them to go to a good loving home and be kept, but if you do exalt them, then please at least name them. If you want Candy (the Gen 1) and don't like the name, I am willing to provide a rename scroll upon request. Thank you for the time and consideration. :D I am following the thread, so please do not ping me. I accept alternative forms of payment, so please make an offer. Gems, treasure, food, familiars, clothes, etc. I am happy to consider all offers.
rficGdy.gifMj00ybo.png
Bump
Bump
rficGdy.gifMj00ybo.png