Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WOF RP! (OOC discussion )
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 129 130
@/Moonsong48 they're not all nightwings, I am also here too.
@/Moonsong48 they're not all nightwings, I am also here too.
@/AmeliaSageglow
Since it's probably gonna be an academy for gifted dragons, but is actually a dark trap, they could perhaps have special powers? ex.: Fireborns, animi, and other stuff, such as controlling the weather (I think I'll give Vertigo that if this is gonna happen) or controlling minds (the two NW OCs that I might use are gonna have that.)
@/AmeliaSageglow
Since it's probably gonna be an academy for gifted dragons, but is actually a dark trap, they could perhaps have special powers? ex.: Fireborns, animi, and other stuff, such as controlling the weather (I think I'll give Vertigo that if this is gonna happen) or controlling minds (the two NW OCs that I might use are gonna have that.)
fJ1MNlM.png
@/Narci
I think Moon was talking to me about the two OCs I was planning to submit, but then again I could be wrong because the the pounding headache I have rn lol
@/Narci
I think Moon was talking to me about the two OCs I was planning to submit, but then again I could be wrong because the the pounding headache I have rn lol
fJ1MNlM.png
@/AHamilton

Ah okay. Well if that idea is one that everyone is going with, then I'll give Sage something. Until that's confirmed, I'm sticking with what I've got for her. :)
@/AHamilton

Ah okay. Well if that idea is one that everyone is going with, then I'll give Sage something. Until that's confirmed, I'm sticking with what I've got for her. :)
Do we still need a main antagonist (who I'm guessing is the headmaster)? I'd be cool to do that.
Do we still need a main antagonist (who I'm guessing is the headmaster)? I'd be cool to do that.
EskoWolf.gif
Aight!
@/Esko
I don't think so, but we might? I'm trying to ask Narci if I could add some more antagonists
Aight!
@/Esko
I don't think so, but we might? I'm trying to ask Narci if I could add some more antagonists
fJ1MNlM.png
@Esko
Idk If your subbed
I think we do have one but maybe a combat teacher if everyone is ok with this?
@Esko
Idk If your subbed
I think we do have one but maybe a combat teacher if everyone is ok with this?
66-BDA59-A-F395-442-D-ADC8-72-AAA10-E29-C5.png
We should have a bunch of teachers! The combat teacher would be cool, and one teaching them how to use their magic, etc. etc...
We should have a bunch of teachers! The combat teacher would be cool, and one teaching them how to use their magic, etc. etc...
fJ1MNlM.png
Are all of the teachers evil? Or just some or none?
Are all of the teachers evil? Or just some or none?
Hm, maybe there could be a few or just one who is working to unravel the academy?
Hm, maybe there could be a few or just one who is working to unravel the academy?
fJ1MNlM.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 129 130