Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP w/ @Rainbowbunny611
1 2 3 4 5
"Can- can we meet tonight though? I know. I'm not stupid, I should probably go. I want to tell you how Lola is doing." @Smilazzo
"Can- can we meet tonight though? I know. I'm not stupid, I should probably go. I want to tell you how Lola is doing." @Smilazzo
"Lumi-Look I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore..." The pale blue coatl shifted her weight uncomfortably.
@Rainbowbunny611
"Lumi-Look I'm sorry, but I can't do this anymore..." The pale blue coatl shifted her weight uncomfortably.
@Rainbowbunny611
"What- what do you mean." Lumi's heart cracked, "I love you Lily." @Smilazzo
"What- what do you mean." Lumi's heart cracked, "I love you Lily." @Smilazzo
Lily glared at him. "I think it's time we went separate ways Luminescent. I've already started a new family with Sorrel."
(HNNNNNN THIS IS SO HARD TO DO!!!)
@Rainbowbunny611
Lily glared at him. "I think it's time we went separate ways Luminescent. I've already started a new family with Sorrel."
(HNNNNNN THIS IS SO HARD TO DO!!!)
@Rainbowbunny611
Luminescent felt the world spin, no this can't be true, no, no, no! And the dark side of him whispered, Sorrel, the demon, the mate stealer, the stupid dragon. "Lily, please," he pleaded desperately, "You don't have to do this. Surely I can treat you better than Sorrel. What did I do?" Tears were spilling out of Lumi's eyes. Then finally he said, "Goodbye Lily. You can come to me if you need to. Please know I will always be there for you. If seeing Sorrel makes you happy then fine, have him. You have no idea how hard this is for me. I will always love you more than others but-" he broke off to try to hold back the tears that threatened to spill. "Lily, if you want to go back to me you can. I still love you and you have to know that." Luminescent was shaking now and crouching his head. This was the worst type of pain.

(Sorry I didn't respond. I was camping. This is so saaaad!) @Smilazzo
Luminescent felt the world spin, no this can't be true, no, no, no! And the dark side of him whispered, Sorrel, the demon, the mate stealer, the stupid dragon. "Lily, please," he pleaded desperately, "You don't have to do this. Surely I can treat you better than Sorrel. What did I do?" Tears were spilling out of Lumi's eyes. Then finally he said, "Goodbye Lily. You can come to me if you need to. Please know I will always be there for you. If seeing Sorrel makes you happy then fine, have him. You have no idea how hard this is for me. I will always love you more than others but-" he broke off to try to hold back the tears that threatened to spill. "Lily, if you want to go back to me you can. I still love you and you have to know that." Luminescent was shaking now and crouching his head. This was the worst type of pain.

(Sorry I didn't respond. I was camping. This is so saaaad!) @Smilazzo
Lily shook her head. She didn't say anything as she walked away from Luminescent one last time. She didn't look back, as she took flight.
@Rainbowbunny611
Lily shook her head. She didn't say anything as she walked away from Luminescent one last time. She didn't look back, as she took flight.
@Rainbowbunny611
Luminescent returned to camp with sadness in his eyes. He walked to his den and cried long, hard tears. @Smilazzo (can you rp as Raina)
Luminescent returned to camp with sadness in his eyes. He walked to his den and cried long, hard tears. @Smilazzo (can you rp as Raina)
Yis
@Rainbowbunny611
Yis
@Rainbowbunny611
Lumi saw a figure of a pretty bogsneak enter. @Smilazzo
Lumi saw a figure of a pretty bogsneak enter. @Smilazzo
(Can I join in? Lol. I was dead for months)
@Smilazzo
@Rainbowbunny611
(Can I join in? Lol. I was dead for months)
@Smilazzo
@Rainbowbunny611
[img]https://www.google.ca/search?q=cute+cat+art&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwie0tfdkarWAhXl34MKHeFBCfcQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=659#imgrc=-La-bppRCZ_UFM:[/img]Mew!
1 2 3 4 5