Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Enigma: An original anthro RPG (IC)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Litah smiled warmly at Flare and nodded slowly. Her warnings were always something to heed. The deer girl knew this well and often listened closely when she spoke. She looked up as Alicia questioned where she found the strawberries and she got an excited light in her eyes. "Oh there's a small patch of them quite a ways out. I happened upon them while I was looking for some more wild mint." Litah fancied herself as a little bit of a herbologist. Of course she didn't know near enough to keep her little family well but she knew a couple tricks. "They were absolutely beautiful today..." She would nibble upon one of them herself. She smiled happily as Flare helped herself to one as well.

She tilted her head a little as she watched Alicia fly up to the open window. She blinked a couple times as Alicia spoke of heading out. She felt some misgivings about this but kept them to herself for the time being. "Be safe!" She called out softly to the owl as she flew out. She glanced around the sitting room tilting her head a little. "Anything fun going on today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh it was an absolutely lovely day... Bright and sunshiney and all that. But all was not well with the world. There somewhere in the forest where the growing family resided was a small creature very much distressed. He was currently in his Enigma form due to the distress he was in. His hind paw was very much caught in a smaller version of a bear trap. It was perhaps something used to trap something smaller, although likely not meant to catch what it did. Caught in the trap was a little Ocelot kit. He cried out every time he moved his leg. There was blood that coated his paw and stained his soft fur. No matter which way he moved, he could not seem to free himself. He knew that if he made too much noise he would attract unwanted attention. He wasn't sure what to do. He needed to get free but he couldn't by himself, yet to call for help could be just as detrimental. He couldn't help the little yalp growls that came forth evey time he moved.
Litah smiled warmly at Flare and nodded slowly. Her warnings were always something to heed. The deer girl knew this well and often listened closely when she spoke. She looked up as Alicia questioned where she found the strawberries and she got an excited light in her eyes. "Oh there's a small patch of them quite a ways out. I happened upon them while I was looking for some more wild mint." Litah fancied herself as a little bit of a herbologist. Of course she didn't know near enough to keep her little family well but she knew a couple tricks. "They were absolutely beautiful today..." She would nibble upon one of them herself. She smiled happily as Flare helped herself to one as well.

She tilted her head a little as she watched Alicia fly up to the open window. She blinked a couple times as Alicia spoke of heading out. She felt some misgivings about this but kept them to herself for the time being. "Be safe!" She called out softly to the owl as she flew out. She glanced around the sitting room tilting her head a little. "Anything fun going on today?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh it was an absolutely lovely day... Bright and sunshiney and all that. But all was not well with the world. There somewhere in the forest where the growing family resided was a small creature very much distressed. He was currently in his Enigma form due to the distress he was in. His hind paw was very much caught in a smaller version of a bear trap. It was perhaps something used to trap something smaller, although likely not meant to catch what it did. Caught in the trap was a little Ocelot kit. He cried out every time he moved his leg. There was blood that coated his paw and stained his soft fur. No matter which way he moved, he could not seem to free himself. He knew that if he made too much noise he would attract unwanted attention. He wasn't sure what to do. He needed to get free but he couldn't by himself, yet to call for help could be just as detrimental. He couldn't help the little yalp growls that came forth evey time he moved.
Come ride the winds with me!
They'll take you where you've never been.
((@Galileo @Sakurawr @Kirika Guys?))
((@Galileo @Sakurawr @Kirika Guys?))
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
Well I'm waiting for someone to post ;.;
@PhoenixGirl513
Well I'm waiting for someone to post ;.;
@PhoenixGirl513
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
((I'm so sorry guys, I didn't realize it was my turn. I don't always get alerts when everyone posts. *kicks broken alert system*))

Ariel was quiet for several minutes while the others talked around her. Mentally processing everything Senju had said, she realized that the lodge, while still quite safe for now, could potentially be very dangerous come fall. Ariel didn't want to say anything out loud just yet until she talked with Flare and Senju, but she was starting to think that the group should probably relocate elsewhere. Preferably before fall. Signs that this place had been in use were everywhere, and you couldn't just make 6 months worth of dust and unuse magically reappear. No, it was obvious this place had been in use, and not by a small crowd of people. There had always been plans in place to leave when the hunters and trappers returned to the area, but as Ariel looked around and took note of how... lived in the lodge truly looked...

"Those look good Litah, thank you." Senju said as he took one of the proffered berries and munched on it. As a fox, he was naturally omnivorous and had no trouble enjoying the sweet berry with human and fox delight. He realized his ears were turning foxy and quickly shut off the change before he grew a tail and a muzzle in his glee over a strawberry.

Glancing over at Kyren's question, Senju swallowed the last bits of berry and quickly and quietly explained as Alicia talked with Litah. "The Vijaro are basically what you call underground thugs and terrorists. They do not agree with the government, stage all sorts of protests with many of them getting violent, and they control the black market here in the States. They don't like Sylvern either. Why they want to get ahold of us, I'm not sure though I can make a few guesses - none of them pleasant." Senju said in a bitter undertone just as Alicia flew out the window.

Coming out of her thoughts, Ariel smiled at seeing Litah had joined them and took a few berries to munch on while finishing her coffee. The younger enigmas weren't up yet, though they would soon be up and ready to eat. Curtis wandered in and made a bee line for Litah, murring and chirping and rubbing against her leg as if he hadn't seen her in forever. His antics, while charming, to those experienced with Curtis's antics, knew was really based on one thing-he wanted berries.

Shaking his head at Curtis, Senju decided some levity was in order. Noticing Flare and her... attire... perfect. Senju smiled slowly. "So, Flare, is that the latest in Bed Head Fashions you're modeling today or the Serta Sleepwear line?" He waggled his brows as he asked, his tone humorous.

@Sakurawr @Wolfkitten @PhoenixGirl513 @Mudd
((I'm so sorry guys, I didn't realize it was my turn. I don't always get alerts when everyone posts. *kicks broken alert system*))

Ariel was quiet for several minutes while the others talked around her. Mentally processing everything Senju had said, she realized that the lodge, while still quite safe for now, could potentially be very dangerous come fall. Ariel didn't want to say anything out loud just yet until she talked with Flare and Senju, but she was starting to think that the group should probably relocate elsewhere. Preferably before fall. Signs that this place had been in use were everywhere, and you couldn't just make 6 months worth of dust and unuse magically reappear. No, it was obvious this place had been in use, and not by a small crowd of people. There had always been plans in place to leave when the hunters and trappers returned to the area, but as Ariel looked around and took note of how... lived in the lodge truly looked...

"Those look good Litah, thank you." Senju said as he took one of the proffered berries and munched on it. As a fox, he was naturally omnivorous and had no trouble enjoying the sweet berry with human and fox delight. He realized his ears were turning foxy and quickly shut off the change before he grew a tail and a muzzle in his glee over a strawberry.

Glancing over at Kyren's question, Senju swallowed the last bits of berry and quickly and quietly explained as Alicia talked with Litah. "The Vijaro are basically what you call underground thugs and terrorists. They do not agree with the government, stage all sorts of protests with many of them getting violent, and they control the black market here in the States. They don't like Sylvern either. Why they want to get ahold of us, I'm not sure though I can make a few guesses - none of them pleasant." Senju said in a bitter undertone just as Alicia flew out the window.

Coming out of her thoughts, Ariel smiled at seeing Litah had joined them and took a few berries to munch on while finishing her coffee. The younger enigmas weren't up yet, though they would soon be up and ready to eat. Curtis wandered in and made a bee line for Litah, murring and chirping and rubbing against her leg as if he hadn't seen her in forever. His antics, while charming, to those experienced with Curtis's antics, knew was really based on one thing-he wanted berries.

Shaking his head at Curtis, Senju decided some levity was in order. Noticing Flare and her... attire... perfect. Senju smiled slowly. "So, Flare, is that the latest in Bed Head Fashions you're modeling today or the Serta Sleepwear line?" He waggled his brows as he asked, his tone humorous.

@Sakurawr @Wolfkitten @PhoenixGirl513 @Mudd
Kyren looked at Litah curiously; he hadn't seen her before, but he assumed that she was a resident of the lodge. He took a moment to nod at her in acknowledgement. She looked like she was a herbivorous Enigma, but it wasn't the type that lions would fancy eating. At least he didn't think he'd fancy eating her. That'd definitely be bad.

He continued to listen to Senju's explanation intently, nodding his head occasionally to indicate his understanding. These Vijaro people sounded like bad news to him. They sounded almost worse than the Sylvern, but then again, who knew what they wanted to do. Perhaps he should accompany the weaker members of the lodge. He didn't say anything aloud, as he didn't want to embarrass anyone. He watched Alicia fly out and felt somewhat relieved that she had left. That lifted a great weight from Kyren's shoulders. He didn't want for her to blow up at him again. "Mm, do ya want me t' hunt or s'methin'?" He asked his lodge mates in a low mumble. The dark skinned man crossed his arms and tried to look nice and relaxed.

He suddenly wanted to get back out, back into the outdoors. He was starting to feel the walls close in on him.

@Ashkii @Kirika @Sakurawr @PhoenixGirl513
((Don't worry, Kirika, Kyren's coming for your little ocelot cub!))
Kyren looked at Litah curiously; he hadn't seen her before, but he assumed that she was a resident of the lodge. He took a moment to nod at her in acknowledgement. She looked like she was a herbivorous Enigma, but it wasn't the type that lions would fancy eating. At least he didn't think he'd fancy eating her. That'd definitely be bad.

He continued to listen to Senju's explanation intently, nodding his head occasionally to indicate his understanding. These Vijaro people sounded like bad news to him. They sounded almost worse than the Sylvern, but then again, who knew what they wanted to do. Perhaps he should accompany the weaker members of the lodge. He didn't say anything aloud, as he didn't want to embarrass anyone. He watched Alicia fly out and felt somewhat relieved that she had left. That lifted a great weight from Kyren's shoulders. He didn't want for her to blow up at him again. "Mm, do ya want me t' hunt or s'methin'?" He asked his lodge mates in a low mumble. The dark skinned man crossed his arms and tried to look nice and relaxed.

He suddenly wanted to get back out, back into the outdoors. He was starting to feel the walls close in on him.

@Ashkii @Kirika @Sakurawr @PhoenixGirl513
((Don't worry, Kirika, Kyren's coming for your little ocelot cub!))
(Heehee aww that's actually my little one. :))
(Heehee aww that's actually my little one. :))
Flare shot Senju a glare before sighing; of course someone would make a comment about her messy clothing, although the others would be more polite about it, and not so public. “Very funny.” She replied, trying to tidy up her appearance. Without standing up it was difficult, but standing up would only cause Senju to tease her more. Teasing a woman about her looks isn’t the best way to make her fond of you, not that Senju was any good with women as is.

Kyren’s interruption was well welcome; anything to ignore Senju was. “Extra food will never go wrong.” She remarked, glancing over towards Ariel; given what the newspaper had revealed she was unsure if Ariel had any new plans, private or otherwise. “Unless anyone else has any concerns they need addressed.” Flare mused, leaving it open for her to respond. Alicia had opted to leave without much time to object, her impulsiveness was rather quite the nuisance, at least today she was in a more pleasant mood. Considering everything that was just said however, just going off on a whim was foolish.

With another sigh, her mind wandered back to the events of the previous day, she had not seen Sarah this morning to ask how the injured girl was. They had brought back proper medical supplies from the town so she hadn’t expected anything to go drastically wrong overnight, not that Flare could really help out much now. “I should check on our guest.” She spoke up, pushing herself up from the chair, causing her clothes to flop messily around her. Shooting another glance towards Senju, she walked off towards the spare room they had housed her in.

@Ashkii @Kyren @Wolfkitten
-
Nef looked at the boy and grinned, this development was new. Scratches would be harder to explain, more so deep ones, he would just have to avoid being nicked. He did not wish to pass up the opportunity to fight however, it was rare he was allowed to aggressively pursue something, not that he really had permission here. At the same time, he hasn’t been told no, which was good enough for him. The little girl still remained collapsed so he focused his full attention on the boy, coldly examining him up and down.

A new smell registered in his mind, above their current position but he cared not. It was most likely just a bird or some other unremarkable small animal, nothing interesting enough to rip him from his prey. Nef let out a loud hiss, a threat to both those in front of him and above before shifting his position into a crouch, his tail raised high into the air. Given that the boy had dug his claws into the dirt, a lunge at his legs would make it hard to unbalance him. From his location it would also be predictable, such predictability makes a fight boring after all. He kept his eyes low, aiming to keep his next move a surprise.

He lunged forward, keeping his balance keen before launching himself upwards, bringing his claws up to rake the boy’s chest. Being this close he could risk injury, but the surprise of the upward slice would be enough to keep the boy stunned, or so he hoped.

@Kirika @Galileo @PhoenixGirl513

(Not my best this time, exams decided to combine with my health deciding to collapse, can't concentrate for poop atm D:)
Flare shot Senju a glare before sighing; of course someone would make a comment about her messy clothing, although the others would be more polite about it, and not so public. “Very funny.” She replied, trying to tidy up her appearance. Without standing up it was difficult, but standing up would only cause Senju to tease her more. Teasing a woman about her looks isn’t the best way to make her fond of you, not that Senju was any good with women as is.

Kyren’s interruption was well welcome; anything to ignore Senju was. “Extra food will never go wrong.” She remarked, glancing over towards Ariel; given what the newspaper had revealed she was unsure if Ariel had any new plans, private or otherwise. “Unless anyone else has any concerns they need addressed.” Flare mused, leaving it open for her to respond. Alicia had opted to leave without much time to object, her impulsiveness was rather quite the nuisance, at least today she was in a more pleasant mood. Considering everything that was just said however, just going off on a whim was foolish.

With another sigh, her mind wandered back to the events of the previous day, she had not seen Sarah this morning to ask how the injured girl was. They had brought back proper medical supplies from the town so she hadn’t expected anything to go drastically wrong overnight, not that Flare could really help out much now. “I should check on our guest.” She spoke up, pushing herself up from the chair, causing her clothes to flop messily around her. Shooting another glance towards Senju, she walked off towards the spare room they had housed her in.

@Ashkii @Kyren @Wolfkitten
-
Nef looked at the boy and grinned, this development was new. Scratches would be harder to explain, more so deep ones, he would just have to avoid being nicked. He did not wish to pass up the opportunity to fight however, it was rare he was allowed to aggressively pursue something, not that he really had permission here. At the same time, he hasn’t been told no, which was good enough for him. The little girl still remained collapsed so he focused his full attention on the boy, coldly examining him up and down.

A new smell registered in his mind, above their current position but he cared not. It was most likely just a bird or some other unremarkable small animal, nothing interesting enough to rip him from his prey. Nef let out a loud hiss, a threat to both those in front of him and above before shifting his position into a crouch, his tail raised high into the air. Given that the boy had dug his claws into the dirt, a lunge at his legs would make it hard to unbalance him. From his location it would also be predictable, such predictability makes a fight boring after all. He kept his eyes low, aiming to keep his next move a surprise.

He lunged forward, keeping his balance keen before launching himself upwards, bringing his claws up to rake the boy’s chest. Being this close he could risk injury, but the surprise of the upward slice would be enough to keep the boy stunned, or so he hoped.

@Kirika @Galileo @PhoenixGirl513

(Not my best this time, exams decided to combine with my health deciding to collapse, can't concentrate for poop atm D:)
@Galileo @PhoenixGirl513 @Sakurawr

Gizmo prepared himself for attack as he listened to the reptilians hiss as some sort of threat. This small thing did not scare him as it shifted his form in to a crouch. He quickly shifted his gaze to the small wolf who still laid behind this creature. The new scent from above slightly unhinged him even more as his temper roared from within. The lizard shifted his gaze down and then lunged at Gizmo.

The slight surprise of the attack stunned him slightly but he didn't wait to return the favor as his arm neared Gizmo's maw. With a slight movement of his neck he pushed his skull downward and met his arm with his fangs, but this only slightly grazed his flesh. Throwing his arms up and taking a step backwards gave him the room he need to attack. With a slight lunge he hurdled forward and sliced his claws through the air hoping they landed a hit as he snapped his jaws at the creatures face.

Gizmo then pushed himself back and landed with a slightly hard thump as his pads landed on the small bolder behind him. He slowly stood up straight and looked at the boy In front of him to see if any of his attacks landed a hit.
@Galileo @PhoenixGirl513 @Sakurawr

Gizmo prepared himself for attack as he listened to the reptilians hiss as some sort of threat. This small thing did not scare him as it shifted his form in to a crouch. He quickly shifted his gaze to the small wolf who still laid behind this creature. The new scent from above slightly unhinged him even more as his temper roared from within. The lizard shifted his gaze down and then lunged at Gizmo.

The slight surprise of the attack stunned him slightly but he didn't wait to return the favor as his arm neared Gizmo's maw. With a slight movement of his neck he pushed his skull downward and met his arm with his fangs, but this only slightly grazed his flesh. Throwing his arms up and taking a step backwards gave him the room he need to attack. With a slight lunge he hurdled forward and sliced his claws through the air hoping they landed a hit as he snapped his jaws at the creatures face.

Gizmo then pushed himself back and landed with a slightly hard thump as his pads landed on the small bolder behind him. He slowly stood up straight and looked at the boy In front of him to see if any of his attacks landed a hit.
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
I have many pairs in my lair,want a baby, just look at my clan profile (list of pairs) and message me i'm sure we can work something out :) I'm flexible on price so don't worry...
Kyren didn't wait for anyone to stop him from leaving. Flare had just said they should try to continue their lives normally, so he was. He didn't know why he felt so trapped, for he had only been inside not even ten minutes. All he knew was that his animal instincts were acting up. He felt the refreshing air hit his face as he slowly slid into his Enigma. The lion was loose.

Kyren had departed deep into the forest and had smelt a squirrel. He crouched down and started to stalk up behind it. Barely a second passed before he had descended upon it and had broken the small creature's neck with ease. This was too easy! Where was the big game around here? Kyren knew he should be counting his blessings; before this, he had been struggling to find any food. He sniffed the air and smelt something. Was it blood? It wasn't from his squirrel, no, it was a distinct smell that was like nothing he had ever smelt before. The lion started moving towards the smell.

As he approached the smell, he started hearing small, distressed noises. Kyren almost stepped on the tiny animal as he looked around for a somewhat larger animal. Was this the thing that was crying? Kyren dropped his squirrel before he started sniffing the tiny ocelot cub's paw and saw the source of its distress: a trap. The lion sat not too far from the ocelot fun and started thinking. Could he eat it? No, that would feel too much like cannibalism for his taste. It was a cute little thing, maybe he could keep it. At any rate, this trap would have to go. The lion, with much difficulty, started to slowly pry the trap open, so as to let the cub escape. He knew that the little creature's leg must have been broken at this point and knew the cub must be suffering.

@Ashkii @sakurawr @Wolfkitten
Kyren didn't wait for anyone to stop him from leaving. Flare had just said they should try to continue their lives normally, so he was. He didn't know why he felt so trapped, for he had only been inside not even ten minutes. All he knew was that his animal instincts were acting up. He felt the refreshing air hit his face as he slowly slid into his Enigma. The lion was loose.

Kyren had departed deep into the forest and had smelt a squirrel. He crouched down and started to stalk up behind it. Barely a second passed before he had descended upon it and had broken the small creature's neck with ease. This was too easy! Where was the big game around here? Kyren knew he should be counting his blessings; before this, he had been struggling to find any food. He sniffed the air and smelt something. Was it blood? It wasn't from his squirrel, no, it was a distinct smell that was like nothing he had ever smelt before. The lion started moving towards the smell.

As he approached the smell, he started hearing small, distressed noises. Kyren almost stepped on the tiny animal as he looked around for a somewhat larger animal. Was this the thing that was crying? Kyren dropped his squirrel before he started sniffing the tiny ocelot cub's paw and saw the source of its distress: a trap. The lion sat not too far from the ocelot fun and started thinking. Could he eat it? No, that would feel too much like cannibalism for his taste. It was a cute little thing, maybe he could keep it. At any rate, this trap would have to go. The lion, with much difficulty, started to slowly pry the trap open, so as to let the cub escape. He knew that the little creature's leg must have been broken at this point and knew the cub must be suffering.

@Ashkii @sakurawr @Wolfkitten
Litah watched and listened to the conversation, looking rather concerned. They couldn't stay here if it was going to get more and more dangerous the longer they were here... But she wasn't in charge, she would leave that up to the others to decide, mainly Ariel and Flare. They usually seemed to run what they did here and that was good by her. They were very intelligent ladies and had the best interests of their the growing group at heart. She shook her head a little but remained silent in her thoughts for the time being. She quietly helped herself to another berry, smiling sweetly as Senju made his way over and snagged one. Ah yes, she figured he would enjoy them. Foxes ate a number of different things, berries being one of them.

A small giggle issued forth as she noticed the furry ears sliding up the sides of his head as he enjoyed the berry but he quickly pulled himself under control. "That good hum?" She spoke and teased their resident foxy boy quietly. She wandered over to stand near Ariel with a warm smile to her listening as Senju spoke those troubling words. Oh goodness it didn't sound like good things were in store for their little band, but of course they would take care of eachother as they always had.

Next her eyes slid to Kyren. She didn't recognize the large man but she gave him a sweet smile of welcoming but didn't say much to him quiet yet. He seemed slightly nervous... And by his words, he wanted out of here. She wondered what was wrong. This was their home, their sanctuary... And yet he seemed to see it as a trap! She just didn't understand. But soon enough he was asking about and being given the green light to go hunting, perhaps she would be able to talk to him and properly introduce herself later. "Please be safe, it's dangerous out there." She spoke in her sweet soft tone as he departed. Oh she hated when any of her band went out by themselves... That's now Alicia as well as this new man out of the lodge wandering about by themselves. She sighed a little hoping they could take care of themselves.

As she was distracted by this, she did not notice the entrance of a rather loveable little fuzzed creature. But he wouldn't allow his presence to remain unknown for long and he was soon rubbing cutely against her leg, murring and carrying on like he does. She got a rather mischievous glint in her eye and set the berries out of his current reach and knelt down cooing softly. "Why now who is this handsome boy coming to me for attention... Yes... You are a very handsome boy and so friendly too!" Oh yes... She knew what his current goals were but she was toying with him just a tad. Only in love of course, but she enjoyed quietly messing with her housemates from time to time. She grinned and just continued to coo and pet him for a couple long minutes pretending to be oblivious to what he wanted until finally she laughed quietly and reached up to pluck a couple of the plumper berries to draw down for his prize. "Here, is this what you want Curtis? They are oh so delicious afterall." She smiled and offered the berries one by one to the sweet little raccoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes. He was in a spot to be sure! He continued tugging at his hind leg, cringing and whimpering at every movement. Oh it hurt! Small spikes dug into his flesh holding him in place and yes, his tiny leg had snapped upon impact of the trap and that caused pain to flood him as well. What was he to do? He couldn't free himself not call for help for that could call down anything... Little did he know that help could be on it's way, or it could be his end. Either way he really hoped that someone could help him or somehow he could wiggle his paw out of the trap, yet every time he wiggled, the trap held him tighter. Finally he just held still, trying to keep as much weight off that leg as he could. He had to think! But pain clouded his mind and kept helpful thoughts at bay.

Just then his whole form froze as he saw something large moving about and then emerge. It was a lion! His every sense flashed with alarm. This being was huge! Much larger than himself, he smelled like danger, looked as if he could eat him in one bite! Ok... Perhaps it would take two. The little ocelot trembled and endeavored to make himself look as large as he could. Perhaps he could scare this bigger creature off if he thought that his prey wasn't as puny as he thought. But who was he kidding? The ocelot was just a cub and would certainly be prey to something as large as a lion! Yet there was still a chance that this lion was like him! Afterall lions didn't live in the middle of forests... Did they?

Well the little one would watch as the lion sat back and surveyed the situation. What was he deciding? How best to eat him? Oh please let that not be the case! And as he moved, the little cub hunkered down waiting for sharp teeth to pry him from the trap. Yet the teeth never came! He heard the creaking resistance of the metal and the pressure on his leg lifted just a little! His eyes widened and he lunged forward to drag his leg quickly out of the murderous jaws of the trap feeling it soon pulled free! He hobbled on three legs a good couple meters away from the trap and the lion before turning to look up at him blinking in adoring gratitude. The lion had freed him from the hurtful thing! At this he would hobble right back, eyeing the trap with wariness before pressing his soft furred body gently against the side of the lion, a soft purr emanating from him. Oh yes... He had decided it. He liked this lion very much... Afterall he had saved him! He continued to gently nuzzle the lion knowing that he would thank him properly when he had voice with which to do so. Then again many said that actions spoke louder than words, so perhaps the lion understood his actions better than his words could portray.

@Ashkii @sakurawr @Mudd
Litah watched and listened to the conversation, looking rather concerned. They couldn't stay here if it was going to get more and more dangerous the longer they were here... But she wasn't in charge, she would leave that up to the others to decide, mainly Ariel and Flare. They usually seemed to run what they did here and that was good by her. They were very intelligent ladies and had the best interests of their the growing group at heart. She shook her head a little but remained silent in her thoughts for the time being. She quietly helped herself to another berry, smiling sweetly as Senju made his way over and snagged one. Ah yes, she figured he would enjoy them. Foxes ate a number of different things, berries being one of them.

A small giggle issued forth as she noticed the furry ears sliding up the sides of his head as he enjoyed the berry but he quickly pulled himself under control. "That good hum?" She spoke and teased their resident foxy boy quietly. She wandered over to stand near Ariel with a warm smile to her listening as Senju spoke those troubling words. Oh goodness it didn't sound like good things were in store for their little band, but of course they would take care of eachother as they always had.

Next her eyes slid to Kyren. She didn't recognize the large man but she gave him a sweet smile of welcoming but didn't say much to him quiet yet. He seemed slightly nervous... And by his words, he wanted out of here. She wondered what was wrong. This was their home, their sanctuary... And yet he seemed to see it as a trap! She just didn't understand. But soon enough he was asking about and being given the green light to go hunting, perhaps she would be able to talk to him and properly introduce herself later. "Please be safe, it's dangerous out there." She spoke in her sweet soft tone as he departed. Oh she hated when any of her band went out by themselves... That's now Alicia as well as this new man out of the lodge wandering about by themselves. She sighed a little hoping they could take care of themselves.

As she was distracted by this, she did not notice the entrance of a rather loveable little fuzzed creature. But he wouldn't allow his presence to remain unknown for long and he was soon rubbing cutely against her leg, murring and carrying on like he does. She got a rather mischievous glint in her eye and set the berries out of his current reach and knelt down cooing softly. "Why now who is this handsome boy coming to me for attention... Yes... You are a very handsome boy and so friendly too!" Oh yes... She knew what his current goals were but she was toying with him just a tad. Only in love of course, but she enjoyed quietly messing with her housemates from time to time. She grinned and just continued to coo and pet him for a couple long minutes pretending to be oblivious to what he wanted until finally she laughed quietly and reached up to pluck a couple of the plumper berries to draw down for his prize. "Here, is this what you want Curtis? They are oh so delicious afterall." She smiled and offered the berries one by one to the sweet little raccoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yes. He was in a spot to be sure! He continued tugging at his hind leg, cringing and whimpering at every movement. Oh it hurt! Small spikes dug into his flesh holding him in place and yes, his tiny leg had snapped upon impact of the trap and that caused pain to flood him as well. What was he to do? He couldn't free himself not call for help for that could call down anything... Little did he know that help could be on it's way, or it could be his end. Either way he really hoped that someone could help him or somehow he could wiggle his paw out of the trap, yet every time he wiggled, the trap held him tighter. Finally he just held still, trying to keep as much weight off that leg as he could. He had to think! But pain clouded his mind and kept helpful thoughts at bay.

Just then his whole form froze as he saw something large moving about and then emerge. It was a lion! His every sense flashed with alarm. This being was huge! Much larger than himself, he smelled like danger, looked as if he could eat him in one bite! Ok... Perhaps it would take two. The little ocelot trembled and endeavored to make himself look as large as he could. Perhaps he could scare this bigger creature off if he thought that his prey wasn't as puny as he thought. But who was he kidding? The ocelot was just a cub and would certainly be prey to something as large as a lion! Yet there was still a chance that this lion was like him! Afterall lions didn't live in the middle of forests... Did they?

Well the little one would watch as the lion sat back and surveyed the situation. What was he deciding? How best to eat him? Oh please let that not be the case! And as he moved, the little cub hunkered down waiting for sharp teeth to pry him from the trap. Yet the teeth never came! He heard the creaking resistance of the metal and the pressure on his leg lifted just a little! His eyes widened and he lunged forward to drag his leg quickly out of the murderous jaws of the trap feeling it soon pulled free! He hobbled on three legs a good couple meters away from the trap and the lion before turning to look up at him blinking in adoring gratitude. The lion had freed him from the hurtful thing! At this he would hobble right back, eyeing the trap with wariness before pressing his soft furred body gently against the side of the lion, a soft purr emanating from him. Oh yes... He had decided it. He liked this lion very much... Afterall he had saved him! He continued to gently nuzzle the lion knowing that he would thank him properly when he had voice with which to do so. Then again many said that actions spoke louder than words, so perhaps the lion understood his actions better than his words could portray.

@Ashkii @sakurawr @Mudd
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12