Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Enigma: An original anthro RPG (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
Flare seemed surprised by Ariel's silence in the whole thing, perhaps she thought it best to just remain quiet and let the situation diffuse before continuing. She glanced at Kyren, his anger was notable, not that she could blame him. "Sorry about that." She sighed, gesturing for him to sit down on the now vacated furniture. Alicia would be problematic in the town in her current state, the last thing they needed was for one of them to reveal their location up here. There was no doubt in her mind that Sylvern would attempt to recapture them, without any other factions interfering as well.

Something told her that chasing after Alicia would just make things worse however, even if Alicia wouldn't say it to her face she knew that their relationship was strained. With another sigh she returned to tending the meat, hoping that Senju would talk some sense into the woman, the two got along well so Flare would imagine that she'd be more willing to listen to him.

The time seemed to pass quickly as she finished up with the meat, laying it out ready to be cooked before walking over to a basin and washing her hands. She ran a wet hand through her hair, enjoying the liquid coolness; the inside of the lodge was always a bit too dry for her, being the only water-based engima she never complained however, as it was only her with the problem.

A familiar scent burst into the lodge, before Alicia's shout for help reached her ears, accompanied by the scent of something else. Flare stood up and peered into the room, noticing the injured form on the floor with some shock. Her wing looked badly injured, it must be causing her quite some pain; she was no doctor but she could dull the pain from the wing with some targetted stinging, if anyone would allow it. "Hey, what's going on here?" She enquired, considering it best to ask Alicia first before bursting into the room, considering the recent events.

@Ashkii @Mudd @PhoenixGirl513 @GiftOfArtemis
(Been busy myself woo D:, not sure if the lodge would have on mains water or not, considering it was abandoned I took the side of no, or possibly disconnected if it was.Changed it to a basin~)
Flare seemed surprised by Ariel's silence in the whole thing, perhaps she thought it best to just remain quiet and let the situation diffuse before continuing. She glanced at Kyren, his anger was notable, not that she could blame him. "Sorry about that." She sighed, gesturing for him to sit down on the now vacated furniture. Alicia would be problematic in the town in her current state, the last thing they needed was for one of them to reveal their location up here. There was no doubt in her mind that Sylvern would attempt to recapture them, without any other factions interfering as well.

Something told her that chasing after Alicia would just make things worse however, even if Alicia wouldn't say it to her face she knew that their relationship was strained. With another sigh she returned to tending the meat, hoping that Senju would talk some sense into the woman, the two got along well so Flare would imagine that she'd be more willing to listen to him.

The time seemed to pass quickly as she finished up with the meat, laying it out ready to be cooked before walking over to a basin and washing her hands. She ran a wet hand through her hair, enjoying the liquid coolness; the inside of the lodge was always a bit too dry for her, being the only water-based engima she never complained however, as it was only her with the problem.

A familiar scent burst into the lodge, before Alicia's shout for help reached her ears, accompanied by the scent of something else. Flare stood up and peered into the room, noticing the injured form on the floor with some shock. Her wing looked badly injured, it must be causing her quite some pain; she was no doctor but she could dull the pain from the wing with some targetted stinging, if anyone would allow it. "Hey, what's going on here?" She enquired, considering it best to ask Alicia first before bursting into the room, considering the recent events.

@Ashkii @Mudd @PhoenixGirl513 @GiftOfArtemis
(Been busy myself woo D:, not sure if the lodge would have on mains water or not, considering it was abandoned I took the side of no, or possibly disconnected if it was.Changed it to a basin~)
((Okay, sorry I took forever to reply and yes, the lodge has running water and lights. When I said it was abandoned, I meant no one else was there, not that it was a rundown wreck. xD Also @GiftofArtemis regarding your IC post: this is a literate RP. We require 2-3 good sized paragraphs per post with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. If you can't do that, I will have to ask you to leave. And please read the OOC thread for all the details and rules regarding this RP because a lot has changed since you left.))

Ariel was annoyed with Alicia's insistence at making a nuisance of herself. On top of making herself look bad, she was making the other enigmas that lived here look bad as well. No one liked their first meeting with strangers to be marked with hostility and if Kyren was insulted enough by her rude behavior to leave... it would vastly complicate things because he now knew their location. Particularly if Kyren was angered enough to betray their location. Nevermind the fact no one had had a chance to even see whether or not Kyren was indeed as harmless as he looked. For all anyone knew, he could still be meaning to merely gather info and then leave to the Vijaro... Ariel didn't relish the idea, but it was clear Alicia would need to be talked to and soon. If she couldn't be made to see reason, Alicia would need to be dealt with... and no one wanted that.

Before Ariel could do or say anything, Alicia decided to take it upon herself to further anger Ariel by announcing she was going to town. Ariel sighed with frustration and put her knives down, calling for Senju as she did. The door opened and a black fox poked its head in with a questioning bark. Seeing Ariel's face, Senju immediately released his fox form and swished up to human size in seconds.

"Stop Alicia from going to town and if you have to lock her in her room, do it. I will speak with her later." Ariel said, her voice tight. Senju didn't ask any questions and was out the door moments later after Alicia. He had only heard part of the exchange as he'd been chasing after Curtis who'd swiped his watch. Senju hadn't had time to retrieve it before Ariel called him, but he promised Curtis under his breath he would get his watch back when he returned.

After Senju left, Ariel watched as Flare resumed her role as a courteous host before helping Ariel finish preparing the meat for cooking. Once the meat was ready, Ariel layered it into a large bowl and poured a tenderizing marinate over the meat to let it soak until dinner time. Snapping a lid on it, Ariel slid it into the fridge and washed and dried her hands. Just as Ariel finished and turned to ask Kyren if he would like anything to drink, she heard Alicia shouting again. Growling faintly, and then quickly shutting it off before anyone heard her, Ariel strode out into the main room. Second later, Senju ran back in the door. He hadn't seen Alicia as he ran down the dirt trail and was less than happy about having had to double back upon hearing her yelling at the main lodge... the place he'd left only minutes ago. Ariel wasn't expressive and reading her was often times quite difficult, but Senju had been around her long enough to know Ariel was upset based on her posture and the faint hard lines around her mouth. He'd been about to say something, but abruptly shut his mouth as Ariel strode into the room.

Ariel took one look at the injured, unknown girl on the floor, then at Alicia, and lastly the bag of skins. The irony of the situation would have been interesting to note, if Ariel hadn't been so upset at Alicia. In Ariel's opinion, the owl woman was borderline out of control, letting her emotions dictate her actions and it displeased Ariel immensely to have someone that unruly in the lodge making everyone else look bad. And worse, all because Alicia was too foolish to go take a nap like she was told earlier. Walking up to Alicia, Ariel picked up the bag of skins and looked her in the eye.

"Go to your room, Alicia, and stay there until I come for you." Ariel's voice was low, but her tone made it clear she didn't want to hear a thing out of Alicia right then. Not a "no", "why" or even a "yes, ma'am". She just wanted Alicia to go, right now. Ariel's hard eyes landed on Senju and he quickly sidled over to Alicia, ready to drag her upstairs if Alicia didn't go willingly. He didn't want to force Alicia anywhere, but Senju could see Ariel was really upset over something, though Senju wasn't sure what exactly, and he felt it best to avoid a confrontation. So far there hadn't been any fighting among the group here and he'd like to keep it that way. He'd make it up to Alicia later when Alicia wasn't so tired and cranky.

The front door softly opened and Sarah peered into the room. On her arm was a basket of greens, herbs and other edible plants she'd found while foraging nearby. Her eyes landed on Senju, distrusting as always, but she eased into the room and made her way to the girl on the floor. Setting her basket down and taking a seat next to her, Sarah quietly held out her hands to the injured wing, wanting to look at it and make sure the girl would let her. "What's your name?" Sarah asked softly.

((eh ok I think I'm caught up with all the action I missed. x_x ))
((Okay, sorry I took forever to reply and yes, the lodge has running water and lights. When I said it was abandoned, I meant no one else was there, not that it was a rundown wreck. xD Also @GiftofArtemis regarding your IC post: this is a literate RP. We require 2-3 good sized paragraphs per post with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. If you can't do that, I will have to ask you to leave. And please read the OOC thread for all the details and rules regarding this RP because a lot has changed since you left.))

Ariel was annoyed with Alicia's insistence at making a nuisance of herself. On top of making herself look bad, she was making the other enigmas that lived here look bad as well. No one liked their first meeting with strangers to be marked with hostility and if Kyren was insulted enough by her rude behavior to leave... it would vastly complicate things because he now knew their location. Particularly if Kyren was angered enough to betray their location. Nevermind the fact no one had had a chance to even see whether or not Kyren was indeed as harmless as he looked. For all anyone knew, he could still be meaning to merely gather info and then leave to the Vijaro... Ariel didn't relish the idea, but it was clear Alicia would need to be talked to and soon. If she couldn't be made to see reason, Alicia would need to be dealt with... and no one wanted that.

Before Ariel could do or say anything, Alicia decided to take it upon herself to further anger Ariel by announcing she was going to town. Ariel sighed with frustration and put her knives down, calling for Senju as she did. The door opened and a black fox poked its head in with a questioning bark. Seeing Ariel's face, Senju immediately released his fox form and swished up to human size in seconds.

"Stop Alicia from going to town and if you have to lock her in her room, do it. I will speak with her later." Ariel said, her voice tight. Senju didn't ask any questions and was out the door moments later after Alicia. He had only heard part of the exchange as he'd been chasing after Curtis who'd swiped his watch. Senju hadn't had time to retrieve it before Ariel called him, but he promised Curtis under his breath he would get his watch back when he returned.

After Senju left, Ariel watched as Flare resumed her role as a courteous host before helping Ariel finish preparing the meat for cooking. Once the meat was ready, Ariel layered it into a large bowl and poured a tenderizing marinate over the meat to let it soak until dinner time. Snapping a lid on it, Ariel slid it into the fridge and washed and dried her hands. Just as Ariel finished and turned to ask Kyren if he would like anything to drink, she heard Alicia shouting again. Growling faintly, and then quickly shutting it off before anyone heard her, Ariel strode out into the main room. Second later, Senju ran back in the door. He hadn't seen Alicia as he ran down the dirt trail and was less than happy about having had to double back upon hearing her yelling at the main lodge... the place he'd left only minutes ago. Ariel wasn't expressive and reading her was often times quite difficult, but Senju had been around her long enough to know Ariel was upset based on her posture and the faint hard lines around her mouth. He'd been about to say something, but abruptly shut his mouth as Ariel strode into the room.

Ariel took one look at the injured, unknown girl on the floor, then at Alicia, and lastly the bag of skins. The irony of the situation would have been interesting to note, if Ariel hadn't been so upset at Alicia. In Ariel's opinion, the owl woman was borderline out of control, letting her emotions dictate her actions and it displeased Ariel immensely to have someone that unruly in the lodge making everyone else look bad. And worse, all because Alicia was too foolish to go take a nap like she was told earlier. Walking up to Alicia, Ariel picked up the bag of skins and looked her in the eye.

"Go to your room, Alicia, and stay there until I come for you." Ariel's voice was low, but her tone made it clear she didn't want to hear a thing out of Alicia right then. Not a "no", "why" or even a "yes, ma'am". She just wanted Alicia to go, right now. Ariel's hard eyes landed on Senju and he quickly sidled over to Alicia, ready to drag her upstairs if Alicia didn't go willingly. He didn't want to force Alicia anywhere, but Senju could see Ariel was really upset over something, though Senju wasn't sure what exactly, and he felt it best to avoid a confrontation. So far there hadn't been any fighting among the group here and he'd like to keep it that way. He'd make it up to Alicia later when Alicia wasn't so tired and cranky.

The front door softly opened and Sarah peered into the room. On her arm was a basket of greens, herbs and other edible plants she'd found while foraging nearby. Her eyes landed on Senju, distrusting as always, but she eased into the room and made her way to the girl on the floor. Setting her basket down and taking a seat next to her, Sarah quietly held out her hands to the injured wing, wanting to look at it and make sure the girl would let her. "What's your name?" Sarah asked softly.

((eh ok I think I'm caught up with all the action I missed. x_x ))
At Flare's words, Alicia looked up. "Found her half dead in the wood near here. Her wing is pretty mullered up but I think I can fix it."

She was about to start working when she noticed more people stream into the room, Senju standing next to where Alicia knelt and Ariel marching in and looking very ******. Entirely different from her usually defensive attitude, Alicia shrank away from Ariel's words. "Oh, hell." She huffed, slapping a hand to her face. She looked around to see Sarah walk in and start talking to the mostly unconscious girl as if there was nothing wrong. This girl is going to lose her wing because of these people.

With one last look at the poor girl on the floor Alicia stood and shifted, taking flight out the door and around to the other side of the lodge, on the upper floor. There was an open window that she easily flew through. It led into the attic, where she had set up something of a room, accessible from a little fold down ladder. Once inside she stayed in owl form and settled into a little makeshift nest, nestled between the rafters. She preferred sleeping in owl form, thus there was no bed other than this little nest. She settled in and waited, eyes growing heavy.

((there, fixed it =) ))
@sakurawr @ashkii @giftofartemis @mudd
At Flare's words, Alicia looked up. "Found her half dead in the wood near here. Her wing is pretty mullered up but I think I can fix it."

She was about to start working when she noticed more people stream into the room, Senju standing next to where Alicia knelt and Ariel marching in and looking very ******. Entirely different from her usually defensive attitude, Alicia shrank away from Ariel's words. "Oh, hell." She huffed, slapping a hand to her face. She looked around to see Sarah walk in and start talking to the mostly unconscious girl as if there was nothing wrong. This girl is going to lose her wing because of these people.

With one last look at the poor girl on the floor Alicia stood and shifted, taking flight out the door and around to the other side of the lodge, on the upper floor. There was an open window that she easily flew through. It led into the attic, where she had set up something of a room, accessible from a little fold down ladder. Once inside she stayed in owl form and settled into a little makeshift nest, nestled between the rafters. She preferred sleeping in owl form, thus there was no bed other than this little nest. She settled in and waited, eyes growing heavy.

((there, fixed it =) ))
@sakurawr @ashkii @giftofartemis @mudd
pyrrha_zpsd3b32623.giffire_banner.png
((I have to drop out. Sorry Galileo! D: Let's sat Armella and Jake were caught by Sylvern. Hope you guys have fun!))
((I have to drop out. Sorry Galileo! D: Let's sat Armella and Jake were caught by Sylvern. Hope you guys have fun!))
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
((Sorry it took so long, I've been out cold most of the time for the last two days. I will beat this pneumonia! @ashkii I know my post was short, I apologize. I didn't have much to really write. My posts will get longer when I get more into the RP, I swear.))

Elle was very object to being dragged somewhere strange. She couldn't morph into a full human form when she was like this. The girl dropped her onto the floor of a building. Elle didn't really get a good look at it.

"Please... No... I..." She cringed. These people were going to test on her. Just like Sylvern did. Some one asked her name. She seemed kind enough. She was still frightened, none the less.

"It's Erielle. Most people... Well... I normally call myself Elle." She swallowed, pulling her knees to her chest. "Please don't hurt me. I'm different, I know... But please-" Elle choked up and started to cry.

@phoenixgirl513 and... I don't know who else to ping
((Sorry it took so long, I've been out cold most of the time for the last two days. I will beat this pneumonia! @ashkii I know my post was short, I apologize. I didn't have much to really write. My posts will get longer when I get more into the RP, I swear.))

Elle was very object to being dragged somewhere strange. She couldn't morph into a full human form when she was like this. The girl dropped her onto the floor of a building. Elle didn't really get a good look at it.

"Please... No... I..." She cringed. These people were going to test on her. Just like Sylvern did. Some one asked her name. She seemed kind enough. She was still frightened, none the less.

"It's Erielle. Most people... Well... I normally call myself Elle." She swallowed, pulling her knees to her chest. "Please don't hurt me. I'm different, I know... But please-" Elle choked up and started to cry.

@phoenixgirl513 and... I don't know who else to ping
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
It was a pleasant encounter while it lasted, but soon enough the little enigma was on own once again, roaming the crowded streets of a market. Except this time she was soaked to the bone. It was a large vehicle driving by at just the right moment through such a conveniently large puddle. How inconsiderate humans could be.

Shuddering, Locket weaved through the moving maze of bodies, squeezing through them uncomfortably. It was always so hard to dry off while in this form, much less stay warm. There was no fur to help with that. With a loud sneeze, the girl wrapped herself tighter in her jacket. Spring meant an oncoming warmth, but any water still remained extremely cold.

Finally, her steady gate placed her in front of a small bakery of which she tended to stop by now and again when she was in this form. As she opened the door, a familiar chime echoed through the small building, the satisfying aroma of bread and other baked goods surrounding her in an almost welcoming manner. Her footsteps were slow, it seemed to be a moment of peace within the small shop for she was the only customer at present, spare a man sitting at a table in the corner, gingerly sipping at his coffee as he read the paper and snacked on sweet bread. Locket had witnessed this man here often, in his usual dusty brown trench coat and shoes. He had a rather official look to him, but always nodded his head in greetings when someone entered. The girl herself always felt the need to oblige with a slight bow before turning to the counter to face the smiling woman behind it.

"Long time no see. I was wondering when I'd see you again." The woman smiled kindly. "The usual?" Locket waved slightly and nodded, reaching into her pocket as the woman pulled out a box and reached to the shelves behind her. The enigma sniffed audibly, her nose had become numb and it was a dreadfully stuffy feeling. Pulling her hand out of her pocket, she dropped a small handful of coins onto the countertop, counting them out to enough for her small order.

The baker placed the box she had already closed into a bag and handed it to the girl, while in exchange, Locket handed her the money. "I added a little extra this time. No charge, love." The lady smiled warmly, her kindness returned with a happy grin and grateful bow as the enigma exited the bakery with a wave farewell before she went running down the streets.

It might not have been the best idea to frequent a store more than once or twice, but it was cheap and nothing had happened so far. She only stopped there about once a month, like other places.

Weaving through the great urban maze, the young lass ran until she was amongst the familiar outskirts, a desolate part of town with little traffic, fewer people, and tight ally ways. Turning down one such narrow path beside an abandoned building, Locket crawled into the home through a gap where a window should have been. Making her way carefully up to the second floor, she set foot into one of the bedrooms, crawling out of that window onto a small balcony of sorts with short concrete walls. Easily settling down atop the wall, she slipped her jacket off to lay it beside her to dry in the sunlight, then turned to face the streets below, watching people or cars go by here and there as she munched sparingly upon a loaf of seasoned bread, sneezing every so often.
It was a pleasant encounter while it lasted, but soon enough the little enigma was on own once again, roaming the crowded streets of a market. Except this time she was soaked to the bone. It was a large vehicle driving by at just the right moment through such a conveniently large puddle. How inconsiderate humans could be.

Shuddering, Locket weaved through the moving maze of bodies, squeezing through them uncomfortably. It was always so hard to dry off while in this form, much less stay warm. There was no fur to help with that. With a loud sneeze, the girl wrapped herself tighter in her jacket. Spring meant an oncoming warmth, but any water still remained extremely cold.

Finally, her steady gate placed her in front of a small bakery of which she tended to stop by now and again when she was in this form. As she opened the door, a familiar chime echoed through the small building, the satisfying aroma of bread and other baked goods surrounding her in an almost welcoming manner. Her footsteps were slow, it seemed to be a moment of peace within the small shop for she was the only customer at present, spare a man sitting at a table in the corner, gingerly sipping at his coffee as he read the paper and snacked on sweet bread. Locket had witnessed this man here often, in his usual dusty brown trench coat and shoes. He had a rather official look to him, but always nodded his head in greetings when someone entered. The girl herself always felt the need to oblige with a slight bow before turning to the counter to face the smiling woman behind it.

"Long time no see. I was wondering when I'd see you again." The woman smiled kindly. "The usual?" Locket waved slightly and nodded, reaching into her pocket as the woman pulled out a box and reached to the shelves behind her. The enigma sniffed audibly, her nose had become numb and it was a dreadfully stuffy feeling. Pulling her hand out of her pocket, she dropped a small handful of coins onto the countertop, counting them out to enough for her small order.

The baker placed the box she had already closed into a bag and handed it to the girl, while in exchange, Locket handed her the money. "I added a little extra this time. No charge, love." The lady smiled warmly, her kindness returned with a happy grin and grateful bow as the enigma exited the bakery with a wave farewell before she went running down the streets.

It might not have been the best idea to frequent a store more than once or twice, but it was cheap and nothing had happened so far. She only stopped there about once a month, like other places.

Weaving through the great urban maze, the young lass ran until she was amongst the familiar outskirts, a desolate part of town with little traffic, fewer people, and tight ally ways. Turning down one such narrow path beside an abandoned building, Locket crawled into the home through a gap where a window should have been. Making her way carefully up to the second floor, she set foot into one of the bedrooms, crawling out of that window onto a small balcony of sorts with short concrete walls. Easily settling down atop the wall, she slipped her jacket off to lay it beside her to dry in the sunlight, then turned to face the streets below, watching people or cars go by here and there as she munched sparingly upon a loaf of seasoned bread, sneezing every so often.
Triple Ripple Raffle

Triple gold Ripple coatls + other great prizes!
((I'm so sorry! I've been a little busy lately.))

Kyren shook his head at Flare. "It's probably my fault." he said quietly, apologizing in his own way. He wondered if he was really that intimidating. Kyren knew that he made people feel uncomfortable, but he didn't want anyone to feel threatened by him. That misconception was something he normally caused himself. The whole not speaking thing probably didn't help his case.

He heard Alicia make a lot of noise as she came in and took a few steps back in an attempt to show some sort of submission, which was something he wasn't too good at. If someone didn't like you, his logic was to make that person feel in control of the situation he was in with them. He watched her curiously, observing the person who was laid on the ground. He winced as a terrible flashback of his escape came back to him. He made a quiet, strangled noise, trying to cover it up. He had seen so much suffering that day, no wait, he had experienced so much suffering that day.

((Sorry for being short, I'm in a hurry))

@Sakurawr @PhoenixGirl513 @Ashkii @GiftOfArtemis
((I'm so sorry! I've been a little busy lately.))

Kyren shook his head at Flare. "It's probably my fault." he said quietly, apologizing in his own way. He wondered if he was really that intimidating. Kyren knew that he made people feel uncomfortable, but he didn't want anyone to feel threatened by him. That misconception was something he normally caused himself. The whole not speaking thing probably didn't help his case.

He heard Alicia make a lot of noise as she came in and took a few steps back in an attempt to show some sort of submission, which was something he wasn't too good at. If someone didn't like you, his logic was to make that person feel in control of the situation he was in with them. He watched her curiously, observing the person who was laid on the ground. He winced as a terrible flashback of his escape came back to him. He made a quiet, strangled noise, trying to cover it up. He had seen so much suffering that day, no wait, he had experienced so much suffering that day.

((Sorry for being short, I'm in a hurry))

@Sakurawr @PhoenixGirl513 @Ashkii @GiftOfArtemis
((sorry guys, family drama and stuff. and we don't have to go strictly in order so if you guys want to keep posting next time someone is taking awhile to reply you can.))

@sakurawr @giftofartemis @mudd @phoenixgirl513

Senju jumped to the side as Alicia morphed into owl form and flew up to her spot in the rafters upstairs. He felt really bad for her and after taking another look at the grouchy Ariel, he opted to doing a little strategic retreat of his own. Thankfully foxes were very good at vanishing and when Ariel glanced around a moment later to ask Senju to fetch a bowl of water, she couldn't spot the wily fox anywhere.

Sarah continued to tend to the girl, who gave her name as Elle. Ariel went to get the water herself as she heard Sarah softly explain that everyone there was an Enigma as well and that no one was going to hurt her. Ariel returned with the bowl of water and some strips of clean rags as Sarah explained she would have to set her broken wing and that it would hurt, but afterwards she'd feel better.

Confident that Sarah had it under control, Ariel withdrew. She knew she made Sarah nervous because Ariel was a predator type Enigma. Oddly, Sarah didn't seem to mind Flare's enigma at all. Maybe because rabbits weren't hunted by nudibranches. Noticing Kyren, she motioned for him to rejoin her in the kitchen so she could talk with him a bit more. He was probably hungry and thirsty as well.

"Would you like something to eat or drink? I can make you a sandwich if you like, or there's some leftover meatloaf and biscuits from last night, if you prefer that." She said to Kyren as she poured herself some milk and cereal.

((not my best as I'm quite tired. sorry guys))
((sorry guys, family drama and stuff. and we don't have to go strictly in order so if you guys want to keep posting next time someone is taking awhile to reply you can.))

@sakurawr @giftofartemis @mudd @phoenixgirl513

Senju jumped to the side as Alicia morphed into owl form and flew up to her spot in the rafters upstairs. He felt really bad for her and after taking another look at the grouchy Ariel, he opted to doing a little strategic retreat of his own. Thankfully foxes were very good at vanishing and when Ariel glanced around a moment later to ask Senju to fetch a bowl of water, she couldn't spot the wily fox anywhere.

Sarah continued to tend to the girl, who gave her name as Elle. Ariel went to get the water herself as she heard Sarah softly explain that everyone there was an Enigma as well and that no one was going to hurt her. Ariel returned with the bowl of water and some strips of clean rags as Sarah explained she would have to set her broken wing and that it would hurt, but afterwards she'd feel better.

Confident that Sarah had it under control, Ariel withdrew. She knew she made Sarah nervous because Ariel was a predator type Enigma. Oddly, Sarah didn't seem to mind Flare's enigma at all. Maybe because rabbits weren't hunted by nudibranches. Noticing Kyren, she motioned for him to rejoin her in the kitchen so she could talk with him a bit more. He was probably hungry and thirsty as well.

"Would you like something to eat or drink? I can make you a sandwich if you like, or there's some leftover meatloaf and biscuits from last night, if you prefer that." She said to Kyren as she poured herself some milk and cereal.

((not my best as I'm quite tired. sorry guys))
As morning rose upon the city, the sun shown down it's rays illuminating the awakening streets. Light filtered in through every crack, crevice, and broken window of the old building, disrupting it's sole temporary resident. The girl moaned and groaned, rolling about on the floor to escape the morning light to no avail. Finally, to put an end to things, she would end up on her back with her makeshift pillow of her jacket covering her face. A last resort in the battle between the morning sun and a tired soul.

Unfortunately the sun won this battle, for soon enough, Locket was sitting up, gaze narrowed as she scowled at nothing, silently cursing the existence of morning. Furry ears flattening, the enigma grabbed her hat, placing it firmly on head before reaching for her jacket and standing up as she slipped her scrawny arms through the baggy sleeves. With a quick pat down and long stretch, she strode out onto the balcony, gaze wiping over the streets rather unenthusiastically. This particular road was still rather quiet, for it was still a bit early.

Suddenly, thoughts were interrupted by the rumbling sounds of hunger, and the lass wanted nothing more than to oblige, but it seemed she had run out of any money and would be unable to buy anything. Stealing was always an option... But it was much to early for theft.

Finally, after much self debate, Locket was crawling out of her little hideout with a few tools. A homemade fishing rod, er... In more correct terms a stick, for that's all it really was. A stick with fishing line and a hook, and a small dagger. She was going to go hunting in the forest for something suitable to eat... Or at least try.

Birds singing within the thick canopy, the enigma strained to hear the sounds of water over the obnoxious chirping. Luckily she wasn't too far from a stream anyway and soon found it. Plopping down upon a large boulder, Locket reached for a bug she saw making an effort to escape. It was a cricket. Quickly pulling out her poll, she pierced the hook through the bug and cast out her line. Thus, the wait began.
As morning rose upon the city, the sun shown down it's rays illuminating the awakening streets. Light filtered in through every crack, crevice, and broken window of the old building, disrupting it's sole temporary resident. The girl moaned and groaned, rolling about on the floor to escape the morning light to no avail. Finally, to put an end to things, she would end up on her back with her makeshift pillow of her jacket covering her face. A last resort in the battle between the morning sun and a tired soul.

Unfortunately the sun won this battle, for soon enough, Locket was sitting up, gaze narrowed as she scowled at nothing, silently cursing the existence of morning. Furry ears flattening, the enigma grabbed her hat, placing it firmly on head before reaching for her jacket and standing up as she slipped her scrawny arms through the baggy sleeves. With a quick pat down and long stretch, she strode out onto the balcony, gaze wiping over the streets rather unenthusiastically. This particular road was still rather quiet, for it was still a bit early.

Suddenly, thoughts were interrupted by the rumbling sounds of hunger, and the lass wanted nothing more than to oblige, but it seemed she had run out of any money and would be unable to buy anything. Stealing was always an option... But it was much to early for theft.

Finally, after much self debate, Locket was crawling out of her little hideout with a few tools. A homemade fishing rod, er... In more correct terms a stick, for that's all it really was. A stick with fishing line and a hook, and a small dagger. She was going to go hunting in the forest for something suitable to eat... Or at least try.

Birds singing within the thick canopy, the enigma strained to hear the sounds of water over the obnoxious chirping. Luckily she wasn't too far from a stream anyway and soon found it. Plopping down upon a large boulder, Locket reached for a bug she saw making an effort to escape. It was a cricket. Quickly pulling out her poll, she pierced the hook through the bug and cast out her line. Thus, the wait began.
Triple Ripple Raffle

Triple gold Ripple coatls + other great prizes!
Elle gritted her teeth, close to passing out. "If you can set it, that would be fine." She said quietly. She wondered where the girl that found her had gone off to. She felt much more comfortable around her, and wished she had stayed.

"What's an enigma?" Elle asked, trying to make conversation to get her mind off the pain.

This was all so confusing, who were these people?

((Sorry for shortness, again, not much to write about))
Elle gritted her teeth, close to passing out. "If you can set it, that would be fine." She said quietly. She wondered where the girl that found her had gone off to. She felt much more comfortable around her, and wished she had stayed.

"What's an enigma?" Elle asked, trying to make conversation to get her mind off the pain.

This was all so confusing, who were these people?

((Sorry for shortness, again, not much to write about))
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12