Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Golden Idol
[center][item=Golden Idol] Yes. I am selling a Golden Idol familiar. My own Golden Idol is wearing it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8271321][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/82714/8271321_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] For now, I will consider a AB price to be [b]170kG[/b], though I am certainly willing to entertain other, lesser amounts. Let's just say that I wasn't so sure where to start. I am open to offers including the following, though I would like about half of the offer's total value to be filled with pure currency. Non-MP items (cycled/retired) will be valued a bit less than the LAH, though we can discuss the specifics. Thank you! [b]Things that I WILL accept:[/b] [quote][center] [b]Gems / Treasures (1:900) 5 digit or 6 digit Light Flight Gen One, Unbred[/b] [item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Crystal][item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Facet][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Breed Change: Coatl][item=Breed Change: Wildclaw][item=Ornate Battle Armor][/center][/quote] [b]Things that I [i]might[/i] accept:[/b] [quote][center] [b]5 digit Light Flight Gen One, Bred (little offspring)[/b] [item=Light Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Unhatched Light Egg] + Other Year One Sprites, Downtime Familiars (Basically something I can liquidate) + Certain number of Treasure Gene Scrolls at DOM price[/center][/quote]
Golden Idol

Yes. I am selling a Golden Idol familiar. My own Golden Idol is wearing it.
8271321_350.png

For now, I will consider a AB price to be 170kG, though I am certainly willing to entertain other, lesser amounts. Let's just say that I wasn't so sure where to start.

I am open to offers including the following, though I would like about half of the offer's total value to be filled with pure currency. Non-MP items (cycled/retired) will be valued a bit less than the LAH, though we can discuss the specifics. Thank you!

Things that I WILL accept:
Quote:

Gems / Treasures (1:900)

5 digit or 6 digit Light Flight Gen One, Unbred

Sunchaser Jewelry Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Crystal Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Butterfly Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw Ornate Battle Armor

Things that I might accept:
Quote:

5 digit Light Flight Gen One, Bred (little offspring)

Light Sprite Fire Sprite Primary Gene: Metallic Secondary Gene: Alloy Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Stained Unhatched Light Egg
+ Other Year One Sprites, Downtime Familiars (Basically something I can liquidate)
+ Certain number of Treasure Gene Scrolls at DOM price
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@AboveClouds @acheronta @Alyxsandre @AntiFerret @anue @Aokuang @Aristiana @Aurora23 @blackcat886 @Bookwyrm12 @cedric @cervas @christina @cinnabar @deviantdoge @dggeoff @Drav @drezdin @FrozenBarioth @Glisselda @Harbinger @hiroki @Ixia @Iymarra @Kaitii @Katargo @Kizmetto @LaAstaria @Lapidarist @LightningBug @lillian1744 @lome @Lunarkinesis @Lya @Naturalcyber @Niharike @Nryenth @nwyfre @paintminion @Reed @reliquiaen @Ressing @Runi @squiremarcus @SunnyNyaa @SweetEkk0 @ThingFish @Triibu @Tserin @vader @Vialuna @vriskittles @Yako @Yunimori @Zyanith @KuraikoDesu @AnimeLover9631 @SouthFarthing @Subject417 @Lapse @toxipraline @Kobli @SocialBookWorm @Birdskull @WolfprintsSC @nonbinarytentoo @Leon @Artgeekallday @SilverPhoenix @Chantares @Drakenhart @scarletskyz @Arianethel @Skykast @Nogfoggle @CoyoteWest @Bluetadamore @SuperDoctorMatty @CountingChocobos @Galaxtic @Featherly @packook @Greywaren @synnful @Cyrya @shibadog @Auctor @Satire @Pecha @Warlock @BraveEguana @Cyrce @remuslupn @ExpectInsanity @Whuffie

@Apocalyptichorse @Kiena @holone @KCSquib @Kaial @witchywriter @valarauka @Nabesima @Axicia @LancelotOfTheSky @Wintermischief

Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
@AboveClouds @acheronta @Alyxsandre @AntiFerret @anue @Aokuang @Aristiana @Aurora23 @blackcat886 @Bookwyrm12 @cedric @cervas @christina @cinnabar @deviantdoge @dggeoff @Drav @drezdin @FrozenBarioth @Glisselda @Harbinger @hiroki @Ixia @Iymarra @Kaitii @Katargo @Kizmetto @LaAstaria @Lapidarist @LightningBug @lillian1744 @lome @Lunarkinesis @Lya @Naturalcyber @Niharike @Nryenth @nwyfre @paintminion @Reed @reliquiaen @Ressing @Runi @squiremarcus @SunnyNyaa @SweetEkk0 @ThingFish @Triibu @Tserin @vader @Vialuna @vriskittles @Yako @Yunimori @Zyanith @KuraikoDesu @AnimeLover9631 @SouthFarthing @Subject417 @Lapse @toxipraline @Kobli @SocialBookWorm @Birdskull @WolfprintsSC @nonbinarytentoo @Leon @Artgeekallday @SilverPhoenix @Chantares @Drakenhart @scarletskyz @Arianethel @Skykast @Nogfoggle @CoyoteWest @Bluetadamore @SuperDoctorMatty @CountingChocobos @Galaxtic @Featherly @packook @Greywaren @synnful @Cyrya @shibadog @Auctor @Satire @Pecha @Warlock @BraveEguana @Cyrce @remuslupn @ExpectInsanity @Whuffie

@Apocalyptichorse @Kiena @holone @KCSquib @Kaial @witchywriter @valarauka @Nabesima @Axicia @LancelotOfTheSky @Wintermischief

Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the KS & Beta Pinglist Thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
@Auctor Waiting on another auction so my funds are tied up atm, but have a good luck bump!
@Auctor Waiting on another auction so my funds are tied up atm, but have a good luck bump!
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
@Auctor

Same for me, unfortunately. I've got an opening bid on a KS familiar via auction. I don't have enough gems to do both so I'm stuck for 2 months or until someone outbids me.

If it doesn't sell (and it probably will) by the time the other one runs its course I'll be back.

Best of luck to you!
@Auctor

Same for me, unfortunately. I've got an opening bid on a KS familiar via auction. I don't have enough gems to do both so I'm stuck for 2 months or until someone outbids me.

If it doesn't sell (and it probably will) by the time the other one runs its course I'll be back.

Best of luck to you!
@Auctor

Would you be willing to accept payment plans? Also, I know 170kg is the AB but what would be a starting good starting price?
@Auctor

Would you be willing to accept payment plans? Also, I know 170kg is the AB but what would be a starting good starting price?
Selling
@Auctor
What's the lowest you'll consider?
@Auctor
What's the lowest you'll consider?
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
Good luck selling! I'm still saving up :)
Good luck selling! I'm still saving up :)
Mj3Gc1S.png
I have an offer... I would like to mail the info to you would that be OK?

@auctor
I have an offer... I would like to mail the info to you would that be OK?

@auctor