Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | So You Think You Can Write
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 186 187
@Astomnus

I followed this thread for awhile but this is the first time I actually posted something. I think it's because your prompt was so... unusual or for lack of better words, less obvious, less inside the box xD btw I totally agree on your winner, that was amazing

Thinking about joining in more often, for fun :D
@Astomnus

I followed this thread for awhile but this is the first time I actually posted something. I think it's because your prompt was so... unusual or for lack of better words, less obvious, less inside the box xD btw I totally agree on your winner, that was amazing

Thinking about joining in more often, for fun :D
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
@Astomnus Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I'm really glad you liked it, since I almost didn't post (I get super nervous about posting things I write ahah ^^)

@Moonwater @AwkwardAngel @Tacodoodle @coyearth @nemodave @Jadebird @Kapara @favvn @Xypress @Crazyraspberry @helforestwitch @SeaSweptDreams @MsGrump @Winterreise @agateflame @Rosoidela @REDandYELLOWZ @PhoenixMiko @Maddiebird @ErinQuotefinder @Aiolos @Midgardian @writingandchoco @fabro @Dragonclaw101 @Pearlcatcher101 @MissFortune17 @Lolliipop @luckgandor @frootz @Gannet @Sky93 @riseandshine @WithoutBounds @Artificiary @Slayborn @demonslayr62 @Xayxayx @SpiderLondon @Lastwords @Sillywinter @Aphelium @PurpleHibiscus @neonsharpies @inn @/Astomnus @bcrush @Saraceaser @dragonfarmer @Drusha @MisfitsLanding @elthemar @StillInvincible @GladeLockwood @JackOLantern @FireMaster101 @Crumbleless @Oranitha @Silverscale @Tempestral @humanityxpeople @Chrisondra @Karika @Skyeset @PixieKnight3264 @Mypilot @Everyone @SamIamLuvDov @tsugumi @Reiyn

Next Prompt: Maybe she built bridges just to burn them down.

Deadline is August 10th at 23:59 server time. Replies will be posted on the 11th, so you have lots of time to write!
@Astomnus Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I'm really glad you liked it, since I almost didn't post (I get super nervous about posting things I write ahah ^^)

@Moonwater @AwkwardAngel @Tacodoodle @coyearth @nemodave @Jadebird @Kapara @favvn @Xypress @Crazyraspberry @helforestwitch @SeaSweptDreams @MsGrump @Winterreise @agateflame @Rosoidela @REDandYELLOWZ @PhoenixMiko @Maddiebird @ErinQuotefinder @Aiolos @Midgardian @writingandchoco @fabro @Dragonclaw101 @Pearlcatcher101 @MissFortune17 @Lolliipop @luckgandor @frootz @Gannet @Sky93 @riseandshine @WithoutBounds @Artificiary @Slayborn @demonslayr62 @Xayxayx @SpiderLondon @Lastwords @Sillywinter @Aphelium @PurpleHibiscus @neonsharpies @inn @/Astomnus @bcrush @Saraceaser @dragonfarmer @Drusha @MisfitsLanding @elthemar @StillInvincible @GladeLockwood @JackOLantern @FireMaster101 @Crumbleless @Oranitha @Silverscale @Tempestral @humanityxpeople @Chrisondra @Karika @Skyeset @PixieKnight3264 @Mypilot @Everyone @SamIamLuvDov @tsugumi @Reiyn

Next Prompt: Maybe she built bridges just to burn them down.

Deadline is August 10th at 23:59 server time. Replies will be posted on the 11th, so you have lots of time to write!
FVLARTi.png
@Adaris

I had rather liked this life.

I stared down the burning building from the shadows. Twinges of something akin to regret tugged at my gut, threatening to fill my eyes with tears. It was silly. My kind didn’t cry.

But, within that building, my previous life was being destroyed, turned to soot and char as the flames raged on. In the distance, I heard the sirens of a fire engine, but it wouldn’t be here in time. No, I had made sure that the house was prime to burn, that nothing would halt the fiery inferno before the destruction was complete.

They would find a body in the kitchen and presume it to be mine. It would be labeled a suicide, a poor girl who couldn’t take life anymore and so set herself alight and took everything she owned with her into a grave of ash.

I had found the body that night in the alley near my house, the sign that it was time for me to move on, that my people were done here in this town. It wasn’t supposed to hurt, this separation from the fantasies that we created to give us depth. It was supposed to be easy to turn away and leave the remnants of our former lives in the past, to move to the next city, to the next life, to the next fantasy, always on the hunt.

But I had accidentally fallen in love.

I would never again see his smile. I knew when he heard of the apparent suicide that he would think it was his fault, that he had failed me somehow.

Yet there I stood, very much alive, carrying within me the shard of soul he would always absently miss. He would never again feel quite like himself, and he would die a couple years before his time, just so I could add another year to my own wretched life. Such was the cost of being what I was, of stalking humanity and the spirits that rested within those cages of flesh. It was the only sustenance we had, it was the only option.

And after we had our shards, after we took what we needed, we moved on. We left only heartbreak and misery behind us. But I had no other answers.

A silent tear slipped down my face as the roof of the house collapsed.
@Adaris

I had rather liked this life.

I stared down the burning building from the shadows. Twinges of something akin to regret tugged at my gut, threatening to fill my eyes with tears. It was silly. My kind didn’t cry.

But, within that building, my previous life was being destroyed, turned to soot and char as the flames raged on. In the distance, I heard the sirens of a fire engine, but it wouldn’t be here in time. No, I had made sure that the house was prime to burn, that nothing would halt the fiery inferno before the destruction was complete.

They would find a body in the kitchen and presume it to be mine. It would be labeled a suicide, a poor girl who couldn’t take life anymore and so set herself alight and took everything she owned with her into a grave of ash.

I had found the body that night in the alley near my house, the sign that it was time for me to move on, that my people were done here in this town. It wasn’t supposed to hurt, this separation from the fantasies that we created to give us depth. It was supposed to be easy to turn away and leave the remnants of our former lives in the past, to move to the next city, to the next life, to the next fantasy, always on the hunt.

But I had accidentally fallen in love.

I would never again see his smile. I knew when he heard of the apparent suicide that he would think it was his fault, that he had failed me somehow.

Yet there I stood, very much alive, carrying within me the shard of soul he would always absently miss. He would never again feel quite like himself, and he would die a couple years before his time, just so I could add another year to my own wretched life. Such was the cost of being what I was, of stalking humanity and the spirits that rested within those cages of flesh. It was the only sustenance we had, it was the only option.

And after we had our shards, after we took what we needed, we moved on. We left only heartbreak and misery behind us. But I had no other answers.

A silent tear slipped down my face as the roof of the house collapsed.
24g3RZs.png_________f6tJHhG.png9mNFxmr.pngik9FTzc.pngUeE49wQ.png_________24g3RZs.png
I lit the match and tossed it onto the tall pile of kindling. Maybe she'd get some enjoyment out of this one.
"Ma'am, please get down from there! We need to get the rest of the citizens off of the bridge before it burns down!"
I chuckle softly, pulling the hair from my face as I whip my head around to face the concerned policeman, "Sir, I built this bridge. Haven't you ever heard of 'the captain goes down with the ship' before?" I call out as the kindling begins to starts to burn the rest of the wood I had stacked high around the wooden bridge I built over the gap between islands.
People around me scream and cry, trying to find a way off of the burning bridge. One dares to jump off and try to land into the water below. They drop like a stone.

They don't come back up.

The policeman gives up on me and firemen begin climbing up and over the burning wood. They grab people and begin to carry them off the burning bridge.

The bridge I built up.

I check my watch. It's the thirty-first of March, 2017. The bridge I built in Atlanta is collapsing.

A fireman grabs me by the arm and throws me over his shoulder. I don't resist. Saving me will only causing more burnings.

I have been part of the cause of all industrial disasters. I helped provide information on 9/11. I set up the Gaitlynburg fires.

But I am not human.

I am hope. I am always clung to and survive each and every disaster, but I cause all of them. People hope that I will guide them through troubled times. In 9/11, it was hoped I would follow through with the plan.

I have no will of my own, but yet people cling to me crazily, refusing to let go.

I am invisible to the hopeless.

I am invisible to those who do not believe.

I am not human,

Because I am hope.

I will always exist as long as humanity does.

But not forever.

Even, eventually, hope disappears.

(And with one minute to spare!)
I lit the match and tossed it onto the tall pile of kindling. Maybe she'd get some enjoyment out of this one.
"Ma'am, please get down from there! We need to get the rest of the citizens off of the bridge before it burns down!"
I chuckle softly, pulling the hair from my face as I whip my head around to face the concerned policeman, "Sir, I built this bridge. Haven't you ever heard of 'the captain goes down with the ship' before?" I call out as the kindling begins to starts to burn the rest of the wood I had stacked high around the wooden bridge I built over the gap between islands.
People around me scream and cry, trying to find a way off of the burning bridge. One dares to jump off and try to land into the water below. They drop like a stone.

They don't come back up.

The policeman gives up on me and firemen begin climbing up and over the burning wood. They grab people and begin to carry them off the burning bridge.

The bridge I built up.

I check my watch. It's the thirty-first of March, 2017. The bridge I built in Atlanta is collapsing.

A fireman grabs me by the arm and throws me over his shoulder. I don't resist. Saving me will only causing more burnings.

I have been part of the cause of all industrial disasters. I helped provide information on 9/11. I set up the Gaitlynburg fires.

But I am not human.

I am hope. I am always clung to and survive each and every disaster, but I cause all of them. People hope that I will guide them through troubled times. In 9/11, it was hoped I would follow through with the plan.

I have no will of my own, but yet people cling to me crazily, refusing to let go.

I am invisible to the hopeless.

I am invisible to those who do not believe.

I am not human,

Because I am hope.

I will always exist as long as humanity does.

But not forever.

Even, eventually, hope disappears.

(And with one minute to spare!)
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
This is about a person very close to me who I have watched struggle. Though I think that in some ways everyone can relate to this. Or will at some time.

Observations Lost Through the Door

Life was never easy. It never seemed to make sense. How could a person be so bright yet so dense at the time time. In some times it felt like the world was just passing by without making any lasting imprint while othertimes seemed to drag and rip into the soul. It never seemed to make sense. She had her whole life planned out from highschool. And the words of a person near her turned her against early advice: You just could not cut it in games of the mind so you had better stick with science. Never mind that games of the mind had easy appeal but it is not worth playing if you can't do it well enough to live. So science it would be. Better yet it was something that seemed to show promise.

Never mind that she never seemed to know exactly what she would do in those deep waters. Several years later it she had a better idea. Teach. Yep teach higher learning joining further schooling and thankless jobs. Except after a year of building a relationship to get into a program it all fell through and burned her hard. Never mind she had a low paying job in retail actually several of them that all seemed to fall through. Social things still were not easy. But she tried. But the world never seemed to make sense. Social things were not easy. Ties were hard to make. Now a year later and looking for a carreer. Maybe more school. But still in retail and the things you were not told you had to do were still getting to her. Was told she was hired to prevent store loss... what she was actually required to do was be a glorified greeter who spent less then an hour a day actually doing anything that might directly relate to preventing loss. Otherwise she worked as a greeter. But the breaks were good, and the pay was decent. Still not enough but better then otherwise.

But a month later and the cracks were showing. The hidden jobs were causing problems. First they say they love your customer intraction. But you talk too long with some customers. So she worked on that. She stood in the wrong place but she worked on that and now was in the right place. Trying to get along with other employees and managment but the job just did not make sense. How was greeting preventing store loss? How could one use the team to help if you could not talk to anyone. Still she had to do her best. She got her breaks and this was until she got a good job. Still it did not make sense and thigns got worse. Training never seemed to happen and the rules always seemed to change. And that was unnerving. The world was built with rules. They were sacred things to be following. But the constant flickering of them was just wrong. One person contradicted another warping rule after rule. And no matter how good she did she kept on getting caught that one time she messed up.

But she really needed the job. Needed the connections. Needed the experience. you could even learn things in retail. How teams worked, how to adjust to things changing. People skills. Something she needed to know. Yet already she was nervous. The shifting ground under her made her nervous. And she just felt like there was something wrong with her. Everyone around her seemed to get it except her. Everyone seemed to be dating, going steady, getting married, or having kinds or some combination above. The people she though she could turn to did not seem to hold all the answers anymore. And many were having their own problems and did not need to have hers as well. Her hard time making and maintaining ties were already catching up to her. Was something wrong with her? Did she even have time to figure this out? She did not seem to have the energy. Still it bothered her. There had to be a way. She just needed a break. Yet part of her considered those mind games. Had she just been told wrong? could she had made it? Most likely not she would never know. How could she do them when she did not get people? Yet at times she did get them. She had to sometimes to get herself. She just had to pull herself up and keep going. There was no quitting.

Time seemed to give no more answers. Applications came and went and hope built and died. She tried to grab for the faint connections she still had yet was in some ways distrustful of relying on them. What if they were not going enough? What if the problem was hers? What if she was the one wrong? Not good enough? But she could get better right? be better? She hoped so. There was no quitting after all. She had to be the adult here. She hoped. Still she just did not get those people. Was it because her lack of skill with mind games? She did not know. She wished she did. Everyone seemed to have it together but her. To have connections and ties and plans to places. Everyone but her. Still there was time. Still a way to make it work. She just had to do better. Just work a little harder. Find a little more time and effort and skill and energy. Somewhere.... somehow. She could build a bridge... get a connection... make her way in through the door. Right? She hoped so. She sure hoped so. Even if nothing was going as planned. And she had no clue for the first time in her life. Just a little more experience and things would be easier. There just had to be a way. Still time marched on relentless in its own savage way. There was no quitting. No turning back the clock. She would get better somehow.
This is about a person very close to me who I have watched struggle. Though I think that in some ways everyone can relate to this. Or will at some time.

Observations Lost Through the Door

Life was never easy. It never seemed to make sense. How could a person be so bright yet so dense at the time time. In some times it felt like the world was just passing by without making any lasting imprint while othertimes seemed to drag and rip into the soul. It never seemed to make sense. She had her whole life planned out from highschool. And the words of a person near her turned her against early advice: You just could not cut it in games of the mind so you had better stick with science. Never mind that games of the mind had easy appeal but it is not worth playing if you can't do it well enough to live. So science it would be. Better yet it was something that seemed to show promise.

Never mind that she never seemed to know exactly what she would do in those deep waters. Several years later it she had a better idea. Teach. Yep teach higher learning joining further schooling and thankless jobs. Except after a year of building a relationship to get into a program it all fell through and burned her hard. Never mind she had a low paying job in retail actually several of them that all seemed to fall through. Social things still were not easy. But she tried. But the world never seemed to make sense. Social things were not easy. Ties were hard to make. Now a year later and looking for a carreer. Maybe more school. But still in retail and the things you were not told you had to do were still getting to her. Was told she was hired to prevent store loss... what she was actually required to do was be a glorified greeter who spent less then an hour a day actually doing anything that might directly relate to preventing loss. Otherwise she worked as a greeter. But the breaks were good, and the pay was decent. Still not enough but better then otherwise.

But a month later and the cracks were showing. The hidden jobs were causing problems. First they say they love your customer intraction. But you talk too long with some customers. So she worked on that. She stood in the wrong place but she worked on that and now was in the right place. Trying to get along with other employees and managment but the job just did not make sense. How was greeting preventing store loss? How could one use the team to help if you could not talk to anyone. Still she had to do her best. She got her breaks and this was until she got a good job. Still it did not make sense and thigns got worse. Training never seemed to happen and the rules always seemed to change. And that was unnerving. The world was built with rules. They were sacred things to be following. But the constant flickering of them was just wrong. One person contradicted another warping rule after rule. And no matter how good she did she kept on getting caught that one time she messed up.

But she really needed the job. Needed the connections. Needed the experience. you could even learn things in retail. How teams worked, how to adjust to things changing. People skills. Something she needed to know. Yet already she was nervous. The shifting ground under her made her nervous. And she just felt like there was something wrong with her. Everyone around her seemed to get it except her. Everyone seemed to be dating, going steady, getting married, or having kinds or some combination above. The people she though she could turn to did not seem to hold all the answers anymore. And many were having their own problems and did not need to have hers as well. Her hard time making and maintaining ties were already catching up to her. Was something wrong with her? Did she even have time to figure this out? She did not seem to have the energy. Still it bothered her. There had to be a way. She just needed a break. Yet part of her considered those mind games. Had she just been told wrong? could she had made it? Most likely not she would never know. How could she do them when she did not get people? Yet at times she did get them. She had to sometimes to get herself. She just had to pull herself up and keep going. There was no quitting.

Time seemed to give no more answers. Applications came and went and hope built and died. She tried to grab for the faint connections she still had yet was in some ways distrustful of relying on them. What if they were not going enough? What if the problem was hers? What if she was the one wrong? Not good enough? But she could get better right? be better? She hoped so. There was no quitting after all. She had to be the adult here. She hoped. Still she just did not get those people. Was it because her lack of skill with mind games? She did not know. She wished she did. Everyone seemed to have it together but her. To have connections and ties and plans to places. Everyone but her. Still there was time. Still a way to make it work. She just had to do better. Just work a little harder. Find a little more time and effort and skill and energy. Somewhere.... somehow. She could build a bridge... get a connection... make her way in through the door. Right? She hoped so. She sure hoped so. Even if nothing was going as planned. And she had no clue for the first time in her life. Just a little more experience and things would be easier. There just had to be a way. Still time marched on relentless in its own savage way. There was no quitting. No turning back the clock. She would get better somehow.
@Adaris

It had taken her less than a year to have a reputation strong enough that everyone who saw her knew her instantly on sight. Less than a year in a wretched high school on the outskirts of town, before she made it obvious that she was not a girl to be messed with. She knew what they called her behind her back, even as they fawned over her to her face. Everyone wanted to be in her favour, and everyone was terrified of what would happen if they fell out of the spotlight again.

Her mother had raised her well, giving her the best education money could buy; private tutors, dance classes, everything she could ever want. That was gone now, because her father had made some very bad choices, but she knew how to make the most of a bad situation, and if she had to spend the rest of her school years in this awful place, then she would show them just what her parent's money had bought her. After all, she was the best thing that had ever happened to these people, and it was about time that they knew it.

When she decided to let someone into her circle, she would make them believe that she liked them, make them feel special. For a while they were, because they got to be in her presence. But a condition of being her friend was that they had to tell her their darkest secret, and when she grew bored of them and they lost her favour - and they all did, eventually - she would reveal that secret to the whole school and make each person's nightmares become reality.

It was no secret that this was the way she did things, and yet everyone still wanted to be her friend, because they wanted to feel that popularity, if only for a moment. She was the queen, and her loyal subjects lined up to be friends with her. Somehow, she thought that this wretched school might not turn out to be so awful after all.

There were so many bridges for her to burn, and she would enjoy every minute of it.
@Adaris

It had taken her less than a year to have a reputation strong enough that everyone who saw her knew her instantly on sight. Less than a year in a wretched high school on the outskirts of town, before she made it obvious that she was not a girl to be messed with. She knew what they called her behind her back, even as they fawned over her to her face. Everyone wanted to be in her favour, and everyone was terrified of what would happen if they fell out of the spotlight again.

Her mother had raised her well, giving her the best education money could buy; private tutors, dance classes, everything she could ever want. That was gone now, because her father had made some very bad choices, but she knew how to make the most of a bad situation, and if she had to spend the rest of her school years in this awful place, then she would show them just what her parent's money had bought her. After all, she was the best thing that had ever happened to these people, and it was about time that they knew it.

When she decided to let someone into her circle, she would make them believe that she liked them, make them feel special. For a while they were, because they got to be in her presence. But a condition of being her friend was that they had to tell her their darkest secret, and when she grew bored of them and they lost her favour - and they all did, eventually - she would reveal that secret to the whole school and make each person's nightmares become reality.

It was no secret that this was the way she did things, and yet everyone still wanted to be her friend, because they wanted to feel that popularity, if only for a moment. She was the queen, and her loyal subjects lined up to be friends with her. Somehow, she thought that this wretched school might not turn out to be so awful after all.

There were so many bridges for her to burn, and she would enjoy every minute of it.
DmRdZYl.png
@Adaris

Wasn't feeling a lot of inspiration on this, but hope it's still a good read. ^.^

I have a flaw. I don't like being wronged, for whatever reason. Do not come to me with apologies, I have no ear for it. I tolerate no actions against me, and I expect that to be known.

It wasn't always this way; I let others grow close to me and in turn I grew close to them. I was content with this, a life alongside others. But what can one do when they're wronged? Betrayal burns so sharp, and I couldn't scrape away the pain. They came to me with apologies, my friends, and I choked on their words. I would not hear it.

I became what the wanted: I became anger, and rage. You did not think me worthy of your kindness, so I hardened myself not to need it. I became molten, skin charred and raw, eyes blazing with anger. You seek to destroy my trust, but I will tear it down first. It will be my anger and hate that severs our bond, it will be my hand that casts it down, so that no other - no other - can do so. For I do not tolerate being wronged, and I am fire.
@Adaris

Wasn't feeling a lot of inspiration on this, but hope it's still a good read. ^.^

I have a flaw. I don't like being wronged, for whatever reason. Do not come to me with apologies, I have no ear for it. I tolerate no actions against me, and I expect that to be known.

It wasn't always this way; I let others grow close to me and in turn I grew close to them. I was content with this, a life alongside others. But what can one do when they're wronged? Betrayal burns so sharp, and I couldn't scrape away the pain. They came to me with apologies, my friends, and I choked on their words. I would not hear it.

I became what the wanted: I became anger, and rage. You did not think me worthy of your kindness, so I hardened myself not to need it. I became molten, skin charred and raw, eyes blazing with anger. You seek to destroy my trust, but I will tear it down first. It will be my anger and hate that severs our bond, it will be my hand that casts it down, so that no other - no other - can do so. For I do not tolerate being wronged, and I am fire.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Chisondra I like your idea! I could easily see you expanding this into a fuller story which answers some of the things you leave unsaid (how was she sucked into a life of breaking hearts for a few more years, for starters?).

@TheElfDruid The thread of the story was a bit difficult to follow (who's the "she" you mention in the beginning? And why would she want the bridge to burn? Makes me wonder the direction this might have taken!). However, I really liked the bridge scene, especially how the firefighter unwittingly rescues a serial arsonist. I mean, she does in some ways give him a job, so...

@Drusha You wrote in very dense, packed paragraphs, although I think that it actually worked in your favor to build the idea of a person who, no matter how hard they try, only ends up swimming in confusion. I like its oddly conversational, train-of-thought voice.

@ladylillitu I liked how you wove elements of the lullaby into your piece, and your style really contributed to the idea of a person's mind slowly fracturing. Although "London Bridge" reminds me of that anime Black Butler, especially since I'd imagined this taking place in Victorian-era London.

@Karika I love the concept of yours, especially the quick double-reversal of fortune. I think that character will go far in the world, leaving a noticeable trail of destruction that people somehow end up thanking her for.

@Mypilot Your character's anger, honed to a razor sharp edge, really came through despite the shortness of your piece. Makes you wonder what happened to forge a person like that.

At the end of the day, I think I have to declare @Karika the winner, and @Chisondra the alternate!
@Chisondra I like your idea! I could easily see you expanding this into a fuller story which answers some of the things you leave unsaid (how was she sucked into a life of breaking hearts for a few more years, for starters?).

@TheElfDruid The thread of the story was a bit difficult to follow (who's the "she" you mention in the beginning? And why would she want the bridge to burn? Makes me wonder the direction this might have taken!). However, I really liked the bridge scene, especially how the firefighter unwittingly rescues a serial arsonist. I mean, she does in some ways give him a job, so...

@Drusha You wrote in very dense, packed paragraphs, although I think that it actually worked in your favor to build the idea of a person who, no matter how hard they try, only ends up swimming in confusion. I like its oddly conversational, train-of-thought voice.

@ladylillitu I liked how you wove elements of the lullaby into your piece, and your style really contributed to the idea of a person's mind slowly fracturing. Although "London Bridge" reminds me of that anime Black Butler, especially since I'd imagined this taking place in Victorian-era London.

@Karika I love the concept of yours, especially the quick double-reversal of fortune. I think that character will go far in the world, leaving a noticeable trail of destruction that people somehow end up thanking her for.

@Mypilot Your character's anger, honed to a razor sharp edge, really came through despite the shortness of your piece. Makes you wonder what happened to forge a person like that.

At the end of the day, I think I have to declare @Karika the winner, and @Chisondra the alternate!
FVLARTi.png
Yeah, i had a little trouble writing it myself. I was expecting a bit of an easier prompt and it was 12Am so...
Yeah, i had a little trouble writing it myself. I was expecting a bit of an easier prompt and it was 12Am so...
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
@Adaris
Thank you for the feedback~ as soon as I saw your prompt, all I could think of was a vindictive person haha. High school girls are good at that.

Now all of you come taste the winter I'm currently suffering, and that I bet a lot of you are craving...

Next Prompt: A lick of frost

Deadline is August 11th at 23:59 server time.
I'll judge after rollover, when I get home from work.

@Moonwater @AwkwardAngel @Tacodoodle @coyearth @nemodave @Jadebird @Kapara @favvn @Xypress @Crazyraspberry @helforestwitch @SeaSweptDreams @MsGrump @Winterreise @agateflame @Rosoidela @REDandYELLOWZ @PhoenixMiko @Maddiebird @ErinQuotefinder @Aiolos @Midgardian @writingandchoco @fabro @Dragonclaw101 @Pearlcatcher101 @MissFortune17 @Lolliipop @luckgandor @frootz @Gannet @Sky93 @riseandshine @WithoutBounds @Artificiary @Slayborn @demonslayr62 @Xayxayx @SpiderLondon @Lastwords @Sillywinter @Aphelium @PurpleHibiscus @neonsharpies @inn @Astomnus @bcrush @Saraceaser @dragonfarmer @Drusha @MisfitsLanding @elthemar @StillInvincible @GladeLockwood @JackOLantern @FireMaster101 @Crumbleless @Oranitha @ladylilitu @Tempestral @humanityxpeople @Chrisondra @Karika @Skyeset @PixieKnight3264 @Mypilot @Everyone @SamIamLuvDov @tsugumi @Reiyn
@Adaris
Thank you for the feedback~ as soon as I saw your prompt, all I could think of was a vindictive person haha. High school girls are good at that.

Now all of you come taste the winter I'm currently suffering, and that I bet a lot of you are craving...

Next Prompt: A lick of frost

Deadline is August 11th at 23:59 server time.
I'll judge after rollover, when I get home from work.

@Moonwater @AwkwardAngel @Tacodoodle @coyearth @nemodave @Jadebird @Kapara @favvn @Xypress @Crazyraspberry @helforestwitch @SeaSweptDreams @MsGrump @Winterreise @agateflame @Rosoidela @REDandYELLOWZ @PhoenixMiko @Maddiebird @ErinQuotefinder @Aiolos @Midgardian @writingandchoco @fabro @Dragonclaw101 @Pearlcatcher101 @MissFortune17 @Lolliipop @luckgandor @frootz @Gannet @Sky93 @riseandshine @WithoutBounds @Artificiary @Slayborn @demonslayr62 @Xayxayx @SpiderLondon @Lastwords @Sillywinter @Aphelium @PurpleHibiscus @neonsharpies @inn @Astomnus @bcrush @Saraceaser @dragonfarmer @Drusha @MisfitsLanding @elthemar @StillInvincible @GladeLockwood @JackOLantern @FireMaster101 @Crumbleless @Oranitha @ladylilitu @Tempestral @humanityxpeople @Chrisondra @Karika @Skyeset @PixieKnight3264 @Mypilot @Everyone @SamIamLuvDov @tsugumi @Reiyn
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 186 187