Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | do rainy days make people tired?
1 2 3 4
i prefer rainy days to sunny! it's just so good to listen to it when i'm doing stuff, especially if it's dark and colder so that i can wrap myself in a comfy blanket
i prefer rainy days to sunny! it's just so good to listen to it when i'm doing stuff, especially if it's dark and colder so that i can wrap myself in a comfy blanket
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
Regardless of rain or sun, I'm always tired :'))
Regardless of rain or sun, I'm always tired :'))
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I definitely feel tired on rainy days (idk if it's directly attributed to the rain or if I just don't get enough sleep), but I usually don't mind that. Sleep is my escape from disappointingly crushing reality, and the rain just makes everything feel all nice and cozy ^-^ I definitely prefer rain over sun!
I definitely feel tired on rainy days (idk if it's directly attributed to the rain or if I just don't get enough sleep), but I usually don't mind that. Sleep is my escape from disappointingly crushing reality, and the rain just makes everything feel all nice and cozy ^-^ I definitely prefer rain over sun!
hdEgTfF.gif5caOtnS.gifTvGyETb.gif
[quote name="Hypercoaster" date=2017-08-08 02:33:31] First off, I hate rain. That's because I hate anything wet. Secondly, I wouldn't say rain makes me tired, but it has always made me achy. I can usually tell when it's raining or is about to rain when I get up and my bones ache. I'm very sensitive to atmospheric pressure, I guess. [/quote] I like rain sometimes because it keeps the plants and rivers around here from drying up... But I also hate it because I can't go outside much (rain is torrential and/or coming sideways in Nova Scotia), and it also makes me achy. ;; The pressure change gives me sinus headaches and makes my muscles and joints hurt. It's actually raining today and I feel like I'm 70, haha.
Hypercoaster wrote on 2017-08-08:
First off, I hate rain. That's because I hate anything wet. Secondly, I wouldn't say rain makes me tired, but it has always made me achy. I can usually tell when it's raining or is about to rain when I get up and my bones ache. I'm very sensitive to atmospheric pressure, I guess.

I like rain sometimes because it keeps the plants and rivers around here from drying up... But I also hate it because I can't go outside much (rain is torrential and/or coming sideways in Nova Scotia), and it also makes me achy. ;; The pressure change gives me sinus headaches and makes my muscles and joints hurt. It's actually raining today and I feel like I'm 70, haha.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
They make me tired, but that's because the rain relaxes me haha.
They make me tired, but that's because the rain relaxes me haha.
j3zsWMV.png
I'm always fatigued lol But I love cool rainy days (especially in the fall!) and I like to curl up and be cozy on days like that. Who doesn't though. :p I wouldn't say I'm more tired than I usually am on rainy days but I definitely lay around even more than I usually do.
I'm always fatigued lol But I love cool rainy days (especially in the fall!) and I like to curl up and be cozy on days like that. Who doesn't though. :p I wouldn't say I'm more tired than I usually am on rainy days but I definitely lay around even more than I usually do.
When it's dark and wet outside I get really lazy and gloomy. I also get more tired than I already am (I'm tired 24/7, except when I'M ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING) what makes matters worse is that super sunny day+warmth+place to sit= even more tired
When it's dark and wet outside I get really lazy and gloomy. I also get more tired than I already am (I'm tired 24/7, except when I'M ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING) what makes matters worse is that super sunny day+warmth+place to sit= even more tired
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
rainy days either make me feel all cozy or really pumped. i love the rain so i get really excited sometimes (especially when it hasn't rained for awhile). i could sit out in the rain for a long time as long as it's not too strong.
rainy days either make me feel all cozy or really pumped. i love the rain so i get really excited sometimes (especially when it hasn't rained for awhile). i could sit out in the rain for a long time as long as it's not too strong.
Nah it just makes me calm. I love the pitter patter of the rain; it's so soothing~
Nah it just makes me calm. I love the pitter patter of the rain; it's so soothing~
OjayHBU.png
I get sleepy on warm/hot days because I get really toasty like Im wrapped in a blanket fresh out of the dryer
I get sleepy on warm/hot days because I get really toasty like Im wrapped in a blanket fresh out of the dryer
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro1_250.gif
1 2 3 4