Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING] Eggstravaganza [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][font=segoe script][color=turquoise][size=7][size=5]Monday[/size] [/color][size=5][color=gray]Dress to Impress[/size] [item=unhatched lightning egg] Think you have the best sense of style? Design one outfit that you think will make this hatchling shine when it grows up! Five anonymous judges from the Lightning Flight will vote on all of the entries to choose the best design! To enter, send a PM or CR to @Kururin before 12:00 FR Time when the egg will hatch! [b]At that time, our entry form will go live allowing users to submit a design for today's hatchling![/b] @Ashtar @Phaedra @Nighttyger The entry fee will be 10k today and Wednesday, the rest of the days will be slightly different!
Monday
Dress to Impress
Unhatched Lightning Egg
Think you have the best sense of style? Design one outfit that you think will make this hatchling shine when it grows up!

Five anonymous judges from the Lightning Flight will vote on all of the entries to choose the best design! To enter, send a PM or CR to @Kururin before 12:00 FR Time when the egg will hatch! At that time, our entry form will go live allowing users to submit a design for today's hatchling!

@Ashtar @Phaedra @Nighttyger

The entry fee will be 10k today and Wednesday, the rest of the days will be slightly different!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
-Me
@SirGamesALot the outfit will be for the dragon that hatches today! Anyone participating today who has already sent in their entry fee will receive a ping when the dragon hatches.
@SirGamesALot the outfit will be for the dragon that hatches today! Anyone participating today who has already sent in their entry fee will receive a ping when the dragon hatches.
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons

Accents? (Skins would kind of defeat the whole purpose of the competition, but don't know your stance on accents.)
@Kururin

Accents? (Skins would kind of defeat the whole purpose of the competition, but don't know your stance on accents.)
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger accents are okay!
@Nighttyger accents are okay!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
uQGht2s.png
@Kururin so do we not know the breed of the dragon? Or is it already known? I'm confuzzled (confused and puzzled).
@Kururin so do we not know the breed of the dragon? Or is it already known? I'm confuzzled (confused and puzzled).
-Me
@SirGamesALot I apologize for the confusion! You are not the only one who has been confused, I wish I could have explained this better OTL

The breed is not yet known, I will be hatching it in about 5 minutes and then we will know what you'll be dressing!
@SirGamesALot I apologize for the confusion! You are not the only one who has been confused, I wish I could have explained this better OTL

The breed is not yet known, I will be hatching it in about 5 minutes and then we will know what you'll be dressing!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
[center]@Ashtar @Syceris @Nighttyger @Z0oXy @SirGamesALot And here is the hatchling! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35007656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/350077/35007656_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://goo.gl/forms/Ib1bxuKjYpG9Mpo03][font=segoe script][size=5]Send in your outfit design here[/url] Fortunately there is a male adult guardian who will look just like our handsome fellow once he is grown! If you would like to use him in the Dressing Room, feel free: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3335974] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/33360/3335974_350.png[/img] [/url] ---------- Due to the confusion with today's event [b][u][color=teal]I will still allow any interested users to participate as long as they submit their 10k entry fee with their outfit![/b]
@Ashtar @Syceris @Nighttyger @Z0oXy @SirGamesALot

And here is the hatchling!

35007656_350.png

Send in your outfit design here

Fortunately there is a male adult guardian who will look just like our handsome fellow once he is grown! If you would like to use him in the Dressing Room, feel free:

3335974_350.png

Due to the confusion with today's event I will still allow any interested users to participate as long as they submit their 10k entry fee with their outfit!
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons