Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | On a Scale of 1-10
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
I think I would be a 5. I'm sorta on the forums a bit. Not so much recently due to irl stuff, but still.
I think I would be a 5. I'm sorta on the forums a bit. Not so much recently due to irl stuff, but still.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@Tyrion < is one of my very favorite characters of the book series, so you're really memorable to me

@Ismaiel Really? I see you around a lot, so I'd put you at 7 or 8. In fact, I'd say you're almost notorious! Not in a bad way

Edit: Also, how has this thread still not died yet?? did I actually make a successful topic??
@Tyrion < is one of my very favorite characters of the book series, so you're really memorable to me

@Ismaiel Really? I see you around a lot, so I'd put you at 7 or 8. In fact, I'd say you're almost notorious! Not in a bad way

Edit: Also, how has this thread still not died yet?? did I actually make a successful topic??
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
definitely a 1
definitely a 1
maybe 2
maybe 2
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
2 at best. I usually only post in the forums to run my shops or if I'm supposed to be doing homework! Plus I changed my avatar dragon and sig recently, and I don't think my new avatar is that recognizable
2 at best. I usually only post in the forums to run my shops or if I'm supposed to be doing homework! Plus I changed my avatar dragon and sig recently, and I don't think my new avatar is that recognizable
Accent_Banner.pngHatchery_Banner.png
35674625.png36307371.png
Probably 1.
Probably 1.
1, i don't really make myself super known anywhere else but the arcane forums.
1, i don't really make myself super known anywhere else but the arcane forums.
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
here in fr discussion probably a 7 or 8, elsewhere would all be a 1 or 0
here in fr discussion probably a 7 or 8, elsewhere would all be a 1 or 0
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I'd say probably 3, though it maybe has been up to 4 or even 5 in the past when I was more active in the forums (selling/giving away dragons more often, 1st gen "rescue" for a while, bird collecting, Cuckoo Quest...the free stink bugs...) ages back. (Anyone remember me from back then?)

I'd say only 3 for my decently memorable name and the fact that I don't change my avatar/haven't switched my vista since it came out (and just my visible love of birds in general). Probably only a 1-2 in discussion though, since I only pop in every now and then.
I'd say probably 3, though it maybe has been up to 4 or even 5 in the past when I was more active in the forums (selling/giving away dragons more often, 1st gen "rescue" for a while, bird collecting, Cuckoo Quest...the free stink bugs...) ages back. (Anyone remember me from back then?)

I'd say only 3 for my decently memorable name and the fact that I don't change my avatar/haven't switched my vista since it came out (and just my visible love of birds in general). Probably only a 1-2 in discussion though, since I only pop in every now and then.
tumblr_ovbyznl6Rn1rweltxo1_400.png
I've gone silent for a bit, so maybe 2-3 now? In the past though... hoo boy...
I've gone silent for a bit, so maybe 2-3 now? In the past though... hoo boy...
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngwsTw09i.png5MXcgUI.png5r8twnX.png5z1ZKaZ.png15gwi1i.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34