Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 5991 5992
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-08-04 16:12:06] Vinsmoke Sanji, Roronoa Zoro, and Dimetrodon discuss the games and what might happen in the morning. [/quote] WHAT IS THIS THEY'RE TALKING TOGETHER <333
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-08-04:
Vinsmoke Sanji, Roronoa Zoro, and Dimetrodon discuss the games and what might happen in the morning.

WHAT IS THIS THEY'RE TALKING TOGETHER <333
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
1. I do not blame the baby, a two-inch pink ball just kissed it
2. uh, what's entropy again... it's the thing that means like everything will ruin itself, right? idek but if it is then that MAKES SENSE!
1. I do not blame the baby, a two-inch pink ball just kissed it
2. uh, what's entropy again... it's the thing that means like everything will ruin itself, right? idek but if it is then that MAKES SENSE!
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-08-04 16:12:06] Beast is handed a baby to kiss, but after he does it, the baby cries, much to Beast’s dismay. [/quote] I mean I get why
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-08-04:
Beast is handed a baby to kiss, but after he does it, the baby cries, much to Beast’s dismay.
I mean I get why
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
[quote name="hamkid" date=2017-08-04 16:13:30] honestly bow, id cry if i were a baby and you tried to kiss me your a bit,, ahh,,, huh,,, and [spoiler]your also a ghost now??[/spoiler] [/quote] in this game [spoiler]she's not a ghost[/spoiler]
hamkid wrote on 2017-08-04:
honestly bow, id cry if i were a baby and you tried to kiss me

your a bit,, ahh,,, huh,,, and your also a ghost now??
in this game she's not a ghost
[center][i]2 tributes have "dropped out" of this Election.[/i] [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/114xQy2uGwAmmQ/giphy.gif[/img] Mickey Mouse District 5 [img]http://i.imgur.com/1yGga4o.png[/img] Byakuya Togami District 6 [/center] @ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803 @RoarofTime @LordMalak @crazyraspberry @Physik @BoomBreeze @Ichamo We lost three good danganronpa peeps too soon. I believe you wanted to be pinged until all of Danganronpa is gone?
2 tributes have "dropped out" of this Election.

giphy.gif
Mickey Mouse
District 5
1yGga4o.png
Byakuya Togami
District 6

@ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803 @RoarofTime @LordMalak @crazyraspberry @Physik @BoomBreeze
@Ichamo We lost three good danganronpa peeps too soon. I believe you wanted to be pinged until all of Danganronpa is gone?
Ru6naU3.png
oh yeah. i wasnt so glad about mickey dying. i'd take a mouse for president than a homestuck any day!
oh yeah. i wasnt so glad about mickey dying. i'd take a mouse for president than a homestuck any day!
T3TuubO.png
Beast is trying to get Nebby in the bag.
Beast is trying to get Nebby in the bag.
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
Night 2

Bow questions her sanity.

Guzma is handed a baby to kiss. It works out, and now the parent plans on naming the baby after him.

Chiaki Nanami tracks down and kills Cole.

Aerosteon gets an endorsement from Junko.

Stephanie begs for an endorsement from Papyrus. Papyrus obliges.

Miku Hatsune thinks about winning.

Abraham Lincoln and George Washington come back from the grave to talk some sense into Mr. Gold.

Captain Cold, Berkut, and Belle cheerfully sing songs together.

Lance debates against Rover on walls. Rover is completely outclassed by Lance on the topic.

Spock deletes thousands of e-mails.

Dimetrodon wants to make the Fandom Hunger Games great again!

D4C promises money to everyone who votes for him.

Soap, Beast and Takumi make a campaign video together. It goes viral, and gains them a cult following.

Gaston tries to be as honest as possible in his campaign. He quickly finds out that doesn't work.

Reshiram looks at the night sky.

Kaito gets an endorsement from John Egbert.

Roronoa Zoro receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Nebby and Zekrom talk about the tributes still alive.

Robbie Rotten destroys Scrooge McDuck's supplies while he is asleep.

Kyubey approves of Shiro’s Anti-Entropy policies.

Data dies from hunger.

Vinsmoke Sanji is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Zane just wanted to get a point across, and resigned from the presidency.

Abraham Lincoln and George Washington come back from the grave to talk some sense into Xander.

Kuai Liang, Hanzo Hasashi, Allura, Funny Valentine, and Ivypool sleep in shifts.

Kaltenecker goes to sleep.

@ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803 @RoarofTime @LordMalak @crazyraspberry @Physik @Ichamo
Night 2

Bow questions her sanity.

Guzma is handed a baby to kiss. It works out, and now the parent plans on naming the baby after him.

Chiaki Nanami tracks down and kills Cole.

Aerosteon gets an endorsement from Junko.

Stephanie begs for an endorsement from Papyrus. Papyrus obliges.

Miku Hatsune thinks about winning.

Abraham Lincoln and George Washington come back from the grave to talk some sense into Mr. Gold.

Captain Cold, Berkut, and Belle cheerfully sing songs together.

Lance debates against Rover on walls. Rover is completely outclassed by Lance on the topic.

Spock deletes thousands of e-mails.

Dimetrodon wants to make the Fandom Hunger Games great again!

D4C promises money to everyone who votes for him.

Soap, Beast and Takumi make a campaign video together. It goes viral, and gains them a cult following.

Gaston tries to be as honest as possible in his campaign. He quickly finds out that doesn't work.

Reshiram looks at the night sky.

Kaito gets an endorsement from John Egbert.

Roronoa Zoro receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

Nebby and Zekrom talk about the tributes still alive.

Robbie Rotten destroys Scrooge McDuck's supplies while he is asleep.

Kyubey approves of Shiro’s Anti-Entropy policies.

Data dies from hunger.

Vinsmoke Sanji is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.

Zane just wanted to get a point across, and resigned from the presidency.

Abraham Lincoln and George Washington come back from the grave to talk some sense into Xander.

Kuai Liang, Hanzo Hasashi, Allura, Funny Valentine, and Ivypool sleep in shifts.

Kaltenecker goes to sleep.

@ChildOfNaga @Visionrift @Emordnilap @OrcaTheUltimate @FValentine @YaBoiGuzma @Airplanefoxx @SamIamLuvDov @dragonlady1803 @RoarofTime @LordMalak @crazyraspberry @Physik @Ichamo
Ru6naU3.png
WOAH. I never know anybody could be so hostile against Disney.
Chill a little bit Takumi.
WOAH. I never know anybody could be so hostile against Disney.
Chill a little bit Takumi.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
Chiaki should chill too.
Chiaki should chill too.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
1 2 ... 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 ... 5991 5992