Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Cartoon Network and their schedule..
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I don't dislike Teen Titans Go, it's just.. boring. I mean its cute and all but I like My Little Pony and Gravity Falls and Star vs. The Forces of Evil a lot more. They shouldn't do this, it is SO stupid. I went to my Grams (She has cable, my family doesn't.) and on the TV, HALF OF IT WAS TEEN TITANS GO. I mean, they are running out of episode ideas at this point I think! This is stupid! I mean, I liked it when there was 2 episodes going on at the same time but not 10. It sucks. And My Little Pony only airs on Saturdays at I don't even know what time anymore. If I'm lucky I get to see the last 10 minutes of My Little Pony. Sheesh CN.
I don't dislike Teen Titans Go, it's just.. boring. I mean its cute and all but I like My Little Pony and Gravity Falls and Star vs. The Forces of Evil a lot more. They shouldn't do this, it is SO stupid. I went to my Grams (She has cable, my family doesn't.) and on the TV, HALF OF IT WAS TEEN TITANS GO. I mean, they are running out of episode ideas at this point I think! This is stupid! I mean, I liked it when there was 2 episodes going on at the same time but not 10. It sucks. And My Little Pony only airs on Saturdays at I don't even know what time anymore. If I'm lucky I get to see the last 10 minutes of My Little Pony. Sheesh CN.
367263ug1mxg8gz4.gif81219soxqk05011.gif
@Chompymawile

WHAT WHERE DOES IT SAY (aka too lazy to look myself x: )

@Chompymawile

WHAT WHERE DOES IT SAY (aka too lazy to look myself x: )

Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
[quote name="Chompymawile" date=2017-08-03 13:43:39] GUYS! GUYS! I HAVE GOOD NEWS! THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS IS GONNA BE RERUNNING ON CARTOON NETWORK, NEXT WEEK! (WE HAVE HOPE!) [/quote] Some reruns my friend saw on tv were Grim adventures of Billy and mandy, Ed, edd and Eddy, Dexter's Labratory, and courage the cowardly dog. through 1:30am to 3am >_> edit: this as 6 days ago))
Chompymawile wrote on 2017-08-03:
GUYS! GUYS! I HAVE GOOD NEWS! THE ORIGINAL TEEN TITANS IS GONNA BE RERUNNING ON CARTOON NETWORK, NEXT WEEK!

(WE HAVE HOPE!)

Some reruns my friend saw on tv were Grim adventures of Billy and mandy, Ed, edd and Eddy, Dexter's Labratory, and courage the cowardly dog.

through 1:30am to 3am >_>

edit: this as 6 days ago))
xulc4O8.png
If TTG! is losing it's "Pizazz" to these children let's hope they'd at least broadcast the show a little less.

(;-; wait...)
If TTG! is losing it's "Pizazz" to these children let's hope they'd at least broadcast the show a little less.

(;-; wait...)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
It's real, holy heck

I'm actually looking through that blog, and it's interesting! Cartoon Network seems to air a ton of Gumball and TTG because they've got no other popular episodic shows that are still recent. SU is popular, but it's hard to air often because it's very story-centric.
It's real, holy heck

I'm actually looking through that blog, and it's interesting! Cartoon Network seems to air a ton of Gumball and TTG because they've got no other popular episodic shows that are still recent. SU is popular, but it's hard to air often because it's very story-centric.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11