Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ArcaneDOM]Magical Eclipse[Complete]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97
@PrinceEridan

:eyes: I double checked for you and the payout chart on the front of the of the thread and our sheet both say 5 gems for raffle hatchling and 6 gems for a fastlane hatchling, I hope that clears it up!
@PrinceEridan

:eyes: I double checked for you and the payout chart on the front of the of the thread and our sheet both say 5 gems for raffle hatchling and 6 gems for a fastlane hatchling, I hope that clears it up!
c33OBRd.png
@Deluxe

Thank you! We'll get on that shortly <3
@Deluxe

Thank you! We'll get on that shortly <3
c33OBRd.png
@Deluxe

Thank you for the ping and letting us know! We've had some people inserting rows on accident and deleting rows accidentally so the protecting ranges has rapidly been climbing up my to-do list for the sheet. I've protected any area that won't be edited and hopefully it won't be an issue again -crosses fingers-
@Deluxe

Thank you for the ping and letting us know! We've had some people inserting rows on accident and deleting rows accidentally so the protecting ranges has rapidly been climbing up my to-do list for the sheet. I've protected any area that won't be edited and hopefully it won't be an issue again -crosses fingers-
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@PrinceEridan

You're welcome! I'll be back with more for you guys later! :D
@PrinceEridan

You're welcome! I'll be back with more for you guys later! :D
OmcGJo8.giftumblr_op4xu16qjM1s79fpho1_400.png
@heartcrusher1 Congratulations! You've been drawn as Monday's daily prize winner! Here's what you won: [quote=Monday Daily Prize][center][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Gilded Decorative Chest][br][i]Unhatched Shadow Egg, two Gilded Decorative Chests[/i][/center][/quote] They will be sent to you shortly! C:
@heartcrusher1

Congratulations! You've been drawn as Monday's daily prize winner! Here's what you won:
Monday Daily Prize wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Unhatched Shadow Egg Gilded Decorative Chest
Unhatched Shadow Egg, two Gilded Decorative Chests

They will be sent to you shortly! C:
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@Pandamoniaz - Thank you so much! =D
@Pandamoniaz - Thank you so much! =D
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@pandamoniaz 2 Skydancers lvl 7's. Breed bonus plus personal bonus in gems. :) Should be 21 each yes? PA sent.
@pandamoniaz 2 Skydancers lvl 7's. Breed bonus plus personal bonus in gems. :) Should be 21 each yes? PA sent.
@Drakenhart
That's right! Thank you for supporting us in this fight! ^ ^
@Drakenhart
That's right! Thank you for supporting us in this fight! ^ ^
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gifYsjbxG8.png
@PrinceEridan

No problem! Go Arcane!! :D
@PrinceEridan

No problem! Go Arcane!! :D
tuxedo_floracat.png
/////////////////////
//> They/Them
//> FR+0
/////////////////////////
> Drymm's Doodles
> Sticker Headshots
IqYL.png
@pandamoniaz Heads up that I've got about 34 dragons heading your way for the raffle! Take your time though. :)
@pandamoniaz Heads up that I've got about 34 dragons heading your way for the raffle! Take your time though. :)
C3AfaWX.pngnCFIQSX.pngXlzHrOT.png 7j2QAB9.pngPLijDTF.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 96 97