Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Private]Deep-sea Destiny
1 2
(Gentle bump)
(Gentle bump)
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
Clan Lore Masterpost || Kintsukuroi ice sub
Lore Hub: Dragon Variants by Flight - OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS
I'm so sorry for such late reply! School is finally over for two weeks and my mum just came home from a trip to Chile so my hands have been seriously full :''//
I hope you can forgive me AaA
The tired Bogsneak nodded in reply, he watched at the interesting Pearlcatcher dived into the water, his eyes catching a small glimpse of a bright lights; but it disappeared before he could even get too curious about it. He shook his head shortly before looking around the softly glowing room, eyeing the treasures cautiously as if they were going to come alive and jab the soul right out of him.
Uriik sighed and placed his head on his front claws, the stiffness of his body made him ache with pain as his muscles began to get back in work. He kept thinking about that Pearlcatcher, where was she from? How can she last so long underwater? Guessing that this cave was just a pocket of air, of course.
I'm so sorry for such late reply! School is finally over for two weeks and my mum just came home from a trip to Chile so my hands have been seriously full :''//
I hope you can forgive me AaA
The tired Bogsneak nodded in reply, he watched at the interesting Pearlcatcher dived into the water, his eyes catching a small glimpse of a bright lights; but it disappeared before he could even get too curious about it. He shook his head shortly before looking around the softly glowing room, eyeing the treasures cautiously as if they were going to come alive and jab the soul right out of him.
Uriik sighed and placed his head on his front claws, the stiffness of his body made him ache with pain as his muscles began to get back in work. He kept thinking about that Pearlcatcher, where was she from? How can she last so long underwater? Guessing that this cave was just a pocket of air, of course.
You're good c: don't worry about it!

Her body was now sleek and streamline and she power swam to the surface and towards the closest bit of land. She dare not leave this dragon unattended for too long. She opened up the aged flask and collected water from where the river delta followed to the sea. The moonlight subdueing her glow compared to the surrounding darkness.
She made herself scarce once the flask was filled and dove back under. Transforming back into her pearlcatcher-self half way down. She took in a fake breath of air so she could seem like she had held her breath the whole way. After alittle while longer she burst up from the water pool, letting out a gasp.
You're good c: don't worry about it!

Her body was now sleek and streamline and she power swam to the surface and towards the closest bit of land. She dare not leave this dragon unattended for too long. She opened up the aged flask and collected water from where the river delta followed to the sea. The moonlight subdueing her glow compared to the surrounding darkness.
She made herself scarce once the flask was filled and dove back under. Transforming back into her pearlcatcher-self half way down. She took in a fake breath of air so she could seem like she had held her breath the whole way. After alittle while longer she burst up from the water pool, letting out a gasp.
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
(gentle bump)
(gentle bump)
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
hhh sorry once again! I won't be able to reply for another while due to one of my family members passing away not long ago, I don't think I can keep up right now ;;
hhh sorry once again! I won't be able to reply for another while due to one of my family members passing away not long ago, I don't think I can keep up right now ;;
(Its okay! I honestly forgot about this for while xD i just bumped to see if you were still intwrested. Take your time ^^
(Its okay! I honestly forgot about this for while xD i just bumped to see if you were still intwrested. Take your time ^^
Revamp 3.0!
p0c3JDft.png
Other Things by Me
1 2