Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [to] Breed Change: Imperial
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@astarte Are you perhaps interested in any Aywas items/currency? If so I can put together an offer for you, if not then best of luck!
@astarte Are you perhaps interested in any Aywas items/currency? If so I can put together an offer for you, if not then best of luck!
Watching this~
(Not in the market for an imp scroll yet, just curious)
Watching this~
(Not in the market for an imp scroll yet, just curious)
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Shrine yeah sure we can make a crying consert :D
@Shrine yeah sure we can make a crying consert :D
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Wow
Wow
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
I could craft you something in real life and send it to you as a trade. I can crochet and sculpt. If interested just tell me what youd like and how big ^-^ (i can make plushies, blankets, you name it with crocheting and most is completely free hand/no patterns used)
@Astarte

Clay i usually only do small things but i can do something with clay, crochet, and sewing all together. I can make a very large plushy of any one of your dragons! Full details and i can even try som apparel for them too. Just let me know
I could craft you something in real life and send it to you as a trade. I can crochet and sculpt. If interested just tell me what youd like and how big ^-^ (i can make plushies, blankets, you name it with crocheting and most is completely free hand/no patterns used)
@Astarte

Clay i usually only do small things but i can do something with clay, crochet, and sewing all together. I can make a very large plushy of any one of your dragons! Full details and i can even try som apparel for them too. Just let me know
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@Astarte

Holy....

Hmm, for something like this, would you consider art (like some paintings/drawings, a sculpture, a doll, a fursuit if you are into the furry fandom?)

I don't have the in-game pure to offer in all honesty, nor can I really spend the money on such a thing. But I can offer quite a bit of art!

PM me if you are interested, and thank you.

Also, for something like this it is wise to show proof of ownership like a screenshot of the scroll in your hoard.
@Astarte

Holy....

Hmm, for something like this, would you consider art (like some paintings/drawings, a sculpture, a doll, a fursuit if you are into the furry fandom?)

I don't have the in-game pure to offer in all honesty, nor can I really spend the money on such a thing. But I can offer quite a bit of art!

PM me if you are interested, and thank you.

Also, for something like this it is wise to show proof of ownership like a screenshot of the scroll in your hoard.
YAzXKmc.gif
Daaang
Daaang
@Astarte:
If you live in America, I can offer you a 3ds XL with upgraded 16GB memory card for it.
Of course, this is so I can give it to @Shrine since this is legit their dream.
Heck I'll toss my offer in ontop of hers.

Lemme know if you're interested~ <3
If you don't live in America I can probably still mail it. But it'll be hella pricey.
@Astarte:
If you live in America, I can offer you a 3ds XL with upgraded 16GB memory card for it.
Of course, this is so I can give it to @Shrine since this is legit their dream.
Heck I'll toss my offer in ontop of hers.

Lemme know if you're interested~ <3
If you don't live in America I can probably still mail it. But it'll be hella pricey.
@Ellitchhizui

Why are u so amazing heck man Q-Q
@Ellitchhizui

Why are u so amazing heck man Q-Q
@Shrine you need to get this, I haven't watched your quest but so many people supporting you i bet its intense, I really wish you good luck!
@Shrine you need to get this, I haven't watched your quest but so many people supporting you i bet its intense, I really wish you good luck!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14