Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46
Happy Thundercrack! I love the apparel and familiar, but... I dunno. There were a lot of entries that were absolutely stunning that didn't get in, especially some of the male Spiral ones.
Happy Thundercrack! I love the apparel and familiar, but... I dunno. There were a lot of entries that were absolutely stunning that didn't get in, especially some of the male Spiral ones.
khonsusig_by_themonochromequeen-db8p7zu.png
nice!
nice!
*walks off the plane 2 days late for thundercrack*

stormcatcher what did i ever do to you
*walks off the plane 2 days late for thundercrack*

stormcatcher what did i ever do to you
NcSflKP.png
My bones are made of feathers, and my heart beats with the breeze.
D91RBvR.pnglHdQ8WC.gifOY3P2op.png
NQaOZu9.png
stW7qZC.png
IbGi8gf.png
Night before this festival, had a ton of lightning in a huge storm. Seems like a good omen!
Night before this festival, had a ton of lightning in a huge storm. Seems like a good omen!
WOW
WOW
@Undel @Stormcatcher
So does Stormcatcher actually have arms or not? Because this new Vista seems to suggest not, but if you look at the last image on the encyclopedia entry for "The First Age" you see he has arms as well as his mantis claws. But in the Vista I can't see them. Now that I think about it, you can't see them on the image of the Stormcatcher either? Is he shy about his arms?
@Undel @Stormcatcher
So does Stormcatcher actually have arms or not? Because this new Vista seems to suggest not, but if you look at the last image on the encyclopedia entry for "The First Age" you see he has arms as well as his mantis claws. But in the Vista I can't see them. Now that I think about it, you can't see them on the image of the Stormcatcher either? Is he shy about his arms?
Hey, wanna see a Demigod? Do ya? Well then, I think you know what to do.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2151322

VAAnkLY.png
@enigma83

You can see both sets of arms in the vista. :) His hands are tucked up against his chest at the bottom right corner of an avatar.
@enigma83

You can see both sets of arms in the vista. :) His hands are tucked up against his chest at the bottom right corner of an avatar.
Happy Thundercrack!!!
Happy Thundercrack!!!
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
+10 FR Time
@Enigma83 @Jazzly is correct - if you take away the avatar, you can see them much better. :) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/fvista/93.png[/img] Plus in the game's early days, the staff posted a sketch of what Stormcatcher's front and hind legs look like outstretched: [img]http://i.imgur.com/CAwxVpl.png[/img]
@Enigma83

@Jazzly is correct - if you take away the avatar, you can see them much better. :)

93.png

Plus in the game's early days, the staff posted a sketch of what Stormcatcher's front and hind legs look like outstretched:

CAwxVpl.png
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

So, what is the policy on reposted/recolored skins that are by the same user? Are they allowed? Because I think that one of the skins that won the competition was a recolor, but there's no rule against recoloring or reposting your own skins.
So, what is the policy on reposted/recolored skins that are by the same user? Are they allowed? Because I think that one of the skins that won the competition was a recolor, but there's no rule against recoloring or reposting your own skins.
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46