Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Availability of Eliminates?
1 2 3
I'd like if they dropped from all venues---- maybe with a higher chance of dropping from Scorched Forest (level 7-8) as level 7 is the level you need to be to equip the stone at all.

Alternatively (sorry, getting off track a little) they could add venues that take into consideration that not everyone has a team of dragons with eliminate.
I'd like if they dropped from all venues---- maybe with a higher chance of dropping from Scorched Forest (level 7-8) as level 7 is the level you need to be to equip the stone at all.

Alternatively (sorry, getting off track a little) they could add venues that take into consideration that not everyone has a team of dragons with eliminate.
I will always support more availability of Eliminate as long as it's something that helps get them into the hands of newcomers, not just lets those who don't need any more of them make more profit. Increase the drop rate, let them be a Pinkerton gift, let them be brewed at a reasonable level. Face it, it's the newcomers who get hurt the most by the current pricing. I don't need any more of them and if I did, 350k is trivial to earn. Since it takes time to learn the AH, the coli is where most newcomers will be grinding to earn funds to buy nice dragons and dress them up. When I started they were around 90k. If I'd been told up front that to get a decently set up coli team I'd have to shell out over a million treasure I might well have quit then and there.

I hope when the coli remodel hits that there isn't just one or two 'best' builds, but I don't have any faith that the devs for FR have anyone who has the skill to do a real coli with decent AI for the enemies. There are far higher end games than this that can't get that right.
I will always support more availability of Eliminate as long as it's something that helps get them into the hands of newcomers, not just lets those who don't need any more of them make more profit. Increase the drop rate, let them be a Pinkerton gift, let them be brewed at a reasonable level. Face it, it's the newcomers who get hurt the most by the current pricing. I don't need any more of them and if I did, 350k is trivial to earn. Since it takes time to learn the AH, the coli is where most newcomers will be grinding to earn funds to buy nice dragons and dress them up. When I started they were around 90k. If I'd been told up front that to get a decently set up coli team I'd have to shell out over a million treasure I might well have quit then and there.

I hope when the coli remodel hits that there isn't just one or two 'best' builds, but I don't have any faith that the devs for FR have anyone who has the skill to do a real coli with decent AI for the enemies. There are far higher end games than this that can't get that right.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
I honestly don't consider it a big issue with the overhaul coming. Second thing is that it likely is suppose to be rare in the first place and not a go to for everything.

It is a bit of an issue but you can still grind for them. No different than grinding for the boss familiars which take forever to even get.
Other thing is if they battle in the coli and level their own dragons rather than getting leveled dragons they get the level bonus that gives them extra loot. On top of that it takes a while to level. There is plenty of opritunity to get eliminates.
I honestly don't consider it a big issue with the overhaul coming. Second thing is that it likely is suppose to be rare in the first place and not a go to for everything.

It is a bit of an issue but you can still grind for them. No different than grinding for the boss familiars which take forever to even get.
Other thing is if they battle in the coli and level their own dragons rather than getting leveled dragons they get the level bonus that gives them extra loot. On top of that it takes a while to level. There is plenty of opritunity to get eliminates.
Actually I'd argue that there really...isn't. The ability to grind for eliminates. I've been fooling with the coli for nearly two years and I've never had One drop.

I've finally gotten two boss familiars.

But not a single eliminate drop.

That in and of itself should be rather telling. I appreciate that it should be a rare stone, but the rng can't possibly hate that many people.

Actually I'd argue that there really...isn't. The ability to grind for eliminates. I've been fooling with the coli for nearly two years and I've never had One drop.

I've finally gotten two boss familiars.

But not a single eliminate drop.

That in and of itself should be rather telling. I appreciate that it should be a rare stone, but the rng can't possibly hate that many people.

SsDRJ6t.pngdbR6FAo.pngYohjRio.pngfL0umpy.png
I think it would work as a higher Baldwin formula. I don't think the cash sink portion would really be as necessary, but a level 16 brew? Sure. That works. It takes 10 hours or something, takes a good amount of mats but it's still a steady supply of eliminates to meet a demand that is practically outstripping supply by orders of magnitude.

And if they're in Baldwin's, there's no random factor in. There will be more Eliminates to go around, and with a huge time cost, that'll keep Eliminates going into the economy and prices going down to non-gouging levels as more people start cooking them and undercutters drive prices down.
I think it would work as a higher Baldwin formula. I don't think the cash sink portion would really be as necessary, but a level 16 brew? Sure. That works. It takes 10 hours or something, takes a good amount of mats but it's still a steady supply of eliminates to meet a demand that is practically outstripping supply by orders of magnitude.

And if they're in Baldwin's, there's no random factor in. There will be more Eliminates to go around, and with a huge time cost, that'll keep Eliminates going into the economy and prices going down to non-gouging levels as more people start cooking them and undercutters drive prices down.
1 2 3