Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46
Nice
Nice
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Gratz!
Gratz!
New Hatchery WIP
Happy festival!
Happy festival!
tumblr_nonnjrCJjU1uw8pgho1_500.png
HAPPY TC FESTIFAL!
HAPPY TC FESTIFAL!
k8vLpL0.png
I absolutely LOVE that the Familiar for this holiday looks like a praying mantis! This makes me happy :D
I absolutely LOVE that the Familiar for this holiday looks like a praying mantis! This makes me happy :D
I can just smell the post-apocalyptic dragons that will come from this new apparel... and is the Spirit a bug? Please say yes. Bugs need more love.
I can just smell the post-apocalyptic dragons that will come from this new apparel... and is the Spirit a bug? Please say yes. Bugs need more love.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
ech
i like dat cowboy skinn
ech
i like dat cowboy skinn
I see some nice accents here!
I see some nice accents here!
hc7MLaK.png
[quote name="Novaryn" date=2017-07-23 04:23:32] [quote name="UkakuDragon" date=2017-07-23 04:20:22] [quote name="Lightningpulse" date=2017-07-23 03:30:16] I'm a bit disappointed in those skins. I don't really see the Lightning theme, it's more 'Electricity and Components'. If you want a metallic and robot theme, create a Metal Flight and leave the Lightning Flight with the storms. (I'm not saying that the skins are bad. They are very well made. I just think that the Lightning Flight could have been made based on a better idea. A lot of good lightning-skins were passed over in favor of shiny metallic-electricity equipment.) But apart from that, I really do like that Stormcatcher vista. [/quote] Yes, I really agree with this. Why call it Thundercrack Carnivale, when not a single thundercloud prevails? Lightning Flight is special in my eyes, but for the wrong reason - it's a Dual Flight. It's the Electric and Metal Flight, not Lightning. (But good work on those skins, guys. You really do deserve to win, it's just I find there are [i]too [/i]many of these "Electricity and Components" style skins and such.) [/quote] I have to completely agree. The skins and accents are really good and you guys put a lot of effort into them, but the ones that were chosen are just not for me. Mind you Saber is thanking me to infinity because he says that there is enough lightning apparel and stuff within the lair to suit him. Prejudice dragon. [/quote] I have to agree with this as well, and I also want to point out that Lightning Flight is also a desert, and yet we still only have all these mechanical skins. Where's my thunderstorms? Where's my cacti and lightning? So many wonderful skins that would perfectly represent lightning flight were put aside to allow room for more robotic skins. And I'm not saying that the ones we have aren't wonderful and amazing, because they are and in fact I plan on buying lots of them, I'm just disappointed that we don't have more variety.
Novaryn wrote on 2017-07-23:
UkakuDragon wrote on 2017-07-23:
Lightningpulse wrote on 2017-07-23:
I'm a bit disappointed in those skins. I don't really see the Lightning theme, it's more 'Electricity and Components'. If you want a metallic and robot theme, create a Metal Flight and leave the Lightning Flight with the storms. (I'm not saying that the skins are bad. They are very well made. I just think that the Lightning Flight could have been made based on a better idea. A lot of good lightning-skins were passed over in favor of shiny metallic-electricity equipment.)

But apart from that, I really do like that Stormcatcher vista.

Yes, I really agree with this. Why call it Thundercrack Carnivale, when not a single thundercloud prevails?

Lightning Flight is special in my eyes, but for the wrong reason - it's a Dual Flight. It's the Electric and Metal Flight, not Lightning.

(But good work on those skins, guys. You really do deserve to win, it's just I find there are too many of these "Electricity and Components" style skins and such.)

I have to completely agree. The skins and accents are really good and you guys put a lot of effort into them, but the ones that were chosen are just not for me. Mind you Saber is thanking me to infinity because he says that there is enough lightning apparel and stuff within the lair to suit him. Prejudice dragon.

I have to agree with this as well, and I also want to point out that Lightning Flight is also a desert, and yet we still only have all these mechanical skins. Where's my thunderstorms? Where's my cacti and lightning? So many wonderful skins that would perfectly represent lightning flight were put aside to allow room for more robotic skins.

And I'm not saying that the ones we have aren't wonderful and amazing, because they are and in fact I plan on buying lots of them, I'm just disappointed that we don't have more variety.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
Ooh, cool!!
Ooh, cool!!
oh don't mind me
200.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 45 46