Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale 2017
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1908783][img]http://i.imgur.com/DQLlbOg.png[/img][/url][/center]
DQLlbOg.png
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
Good morning! This looks great!
Good morning! This looks great!
Shed Orange Scale jBuN1x1.png Banded Sardonyx
Congrats on everyone who won the contest! all the skins look great!!
Congrats on everyone who won the contest! all the skins look great!!
@doodling._.noodle on Instagram ;)
YEA! WOO! (I'm excited, what's funny is that the last day of the festival is my bday, I think that's cool)
YEA! WOO! (I'm excited, what's funny is that the last day of the festival is my bday, I think that's cool)
He/She/They
+3 Server time
Artist
@fishflowerr everywhere
ooo my first festival!! i'm so excited, everything looks great!
ooo my first festival!! i'm so excited, everything looks great!
CarbonDog.png 0Vs3MoH.pngdiamonddog.png
Love the familiar!
Love the familiar!
[quote name="Novaryn" date=2017-07-23 04:23:32] [quote name="UkakuDragon" date=2017-07-23 04:20:22] [quote name="Lightningpulse" date=2017-07-23 03:30:16] I'm a bit disappointed in those skins. I don't really see the Lightning theme, it's more 'Electricity and Components'. If you want a metallic and robot theme, create a Metal Flight and leave the Lightning Flight with the storms. (I'm not saying that the skins are bad. They are very well made. I just think that the Lightning Flight could have been made based on a better idea. A lot of good lightning-skins were passed over in favor of shiny metallic-electricity equipment.) But apart from that, I really do like that Stormcatcher vista. [/quote] Yes, I really agree with this. Why call it Thundercrack Carnivale, when not a single thundercloud prevails? Lightning Flight is special in my eyes, but for the wrong reason - it's a Dual Flight. It's the Electric and Metal Flight, not Lightning. (But good work on those skins, guys. You really do deserve to win, it's just I find there are [i]too [/i]many of these "Electricity and Components" style skins and such.) [/quote] I have to completely agree. The skins and accents are really good and you guys put a lot of effort into them, but the ones that were chosen are just not for me. Mind you Saber is thanking me to infinity because he says that there is enough lightning apparel and stuff within the lair to suit him. Prejudice dragon. [/quote] I have to agree too :( Too much metal stuff, just steampunk and steampunk. For me everything look the same. No diversity at all :( There is literally nothing I want to buy... So much disappointment...
Novaryn wrote on 2017-07-23:
UkakuDragon wrote on 2017-07-23:
Lightningpulse wrote on 2017-07-23:
I'm a bit disappointed in those skins. I don't really see the Lightning theme, it's more 'Electricity and Components'. If you want a metallic and robot theme, create a Metal Flight and leave the Lightning Flight with the storms. (I'm not saying that the skins are bad. They are very well made. I just think that the Lightning Flight could have been made based on a better idea. A lot of good lightning-skins were passed over in favor of shiny metallic-electricity equipment.)

But apart from that, I really do like that Stormcatcher vista.

Yes, I really agree with this. Why call it Thundercrack Carnivale, when not a single thundercloud prevails?

Lightning Flight is special in my eyes, but for the wrong reason - it's a Dual Flight. It's the Electric and Metal Flight, not Lightning.

(But good work on those skins, guys. You really do deserve to win, it's just I find there are too many of these "Electricity and Components" style skins and such.)

I have to completely agree. The skins and accents are really good and you guys put a lot of effort into them, but the ones that were chosen are just not for me. Mind you Saber is thanking me to infinity because he says that there is enough lightning apparel and stuff within the lair to suit him. Prejudice dragon.

I have to agree too :( Too much metal stuff, just steampunk and steampunk. For me everything look the same. No diversity at all :(
There is literally nothing I want to buy... So much disappointment...
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
Eh. The skins are well done, but I'm not really impressed this time around. Far too 'samey' looking. I guess I won't be buying any of them!
Eh. The skins are well done, but I'm not really impressed this time around. Far too 'samey' looking. I guess I won't be buying any of them!
kuiMdyV.png
LET'S GET TO WORK

SO MANY GOOD ONES MADE IT THROUGH! and oh my STORMBOSS i LOVE the vista.
LET'S GET TO WORK

SO MANY GOOD ONES MADE IT THROUGH! and oh my STORMBOSS i LOVE the vista.
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
:D happy festival~!!! :) :) :)
:D happy festival~!!! :) :) :)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 45 46