Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Warrior cats RP [w/ AFullDeck]
1 2 3 4 5 6
"I dunno. But Ferntail just went to talk with Rainstar." Starpaw fell silent.
"I dunno. But Ferntail just went to talk with Rainstar." Starpaw fell silent.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"Oh, I saw him come in, he just came back from the Moon cave, perhaps it's a prophecy," Moonpaw said.
"Oh, I saw him come in, he just came back from the Moon cave, perhaps it's a prophecy," Moonpaw said.
"Maybe." Starpaw waited for Rainstar to speak.
"Maybe." Starpaw waited for Rainstar to speak.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting" she yowled cats slowly began to slink out or walk over to Rainstar. once everyone was gathered in front of Rainstar she began to speak. "the clans have gotten a prophecy from Starclan they said,' When the moon turns red, a single star will be to blame, and the sky will be chased.' and it seems Ferntail says this means disaster." Ferntail was always a nervous cat yet it seemed he was right to be worried about something.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting" she yowled cats slowly began to slink out or walk over to Rainstar. once everyone was gathered in front of Rainstar she began to speak. "the clans have gotten a prophecy from Starclan they said,' When the moon turns red, a single star will be to blame, and the sky will be chased.' and it seems Ferntail says this means disaster." Ferntail was always a nervous cat yet it seemed he was right to be worried about something.
Starpaw crept over to the audience. What does that prophecy mean? he thought.
Starpaw crept over to the audience. What does that prophecy mean? he thought.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"Stop undermining the situation! Starclan gave us this message and all you do is act as if this is no big deal! one day this will be the thing to get our clan destroyed!" Ferntail hissed," the dark forest was here before, it will come back again!" Ferntail padded over to Starpaw and garbed him by the scruff and led him to the center.
"Stop undermining the situation! Starclan gave us this message and all you do is act as if this is no big deal! one day this will be the thing to get our clan destroyed!" Ferntail hissed," the dark forest was here before, it will come back again!" Ferntail padded over to Starpaw and garbed him by the scruff and led him to the center.
Starpaw was confused. Prophecies are never so simple. he thought. A part of him wanted to cry. Starpaw had always been somewhat sensitive.
Starpaw was confused. Prophecies are never so simple. he thought. A part of him wanted to cry. Starpaw had always been somewhat sensitive.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
" we knew the moment his mother came into camp who son he was, and we can't possibly ignore the fact that he could turn out like him " growled Ferntail. "Now that enough! we are not going to turn on each other and we are certainly not going to turn on apprentices!" Raintail roared. ((if you don't like this I can always change it.))
" we knew the moment his mother came into camp who son he was, and we can't possibly ignore the fact that he could turn out like him " growled Ferntail. "Now that enough! we are not going to turn on each other and we are certainly not going to turn on apprentices!" Raintail roared. ((if you don't like this I can always change it.))
(It's fine!)

At the mention of his father, Starpaw looked like he was about to cry.

(irl cats don't cry but.... IN WARRIOR CATS THEY DO! I think :P)
(It's fine!)

At the mention of his father, Starpaw looked like he was about to cry.

(irl cats don't cry but.... IN WARRIOR CATS THEY DO! I think :P)
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
(( they do... think.))

the clan was getting riled up, and Moonpaw began to panic." His name is Star for Starclan shake!" yowled Ferntail. "Just because his father did something bad doesn't mean he is bad too!" yelled Moonpaw. everyone froze and turned to Moonpaw.
(( they do... think.))

the clan was getting riled up, and Moonpaw began to panic." His name is Star for Starclan shake!" yowled Ferntail. "Just because his father did something bad doesn't mean he is bad too!" yelled Moonpaw. everyone froze and turned to Moonpaw.
1 2 3 4 5 6