Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Warrior cats RP [w/ AFullDeck]
1 2 3 4 5 6
"Yep. Cloudfur said that I killed the squirrel in a painless way! She also said that I could have this squirrel as my prize." Starpaw ate more of the squirrel.
"Yep. Cloudfur said that I killed the squirrel in a painless way! She also said that I could have this squirrel as my prize." Starpaw ate more of the squirrel.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
" Oh." Moonpaw said a little bit confused on how hid did that. she then heard he mentor call out to her." Oh! I got to go, we can chat more later." she said as she ran off.
" Oh." Moonpaw said a little bit confused on how hid did that. she then heard he mentor call out to her." Oh! I got to go, we can chat more later." she said as she ran off.
"Bye," Starpaw called. He finished off his squirrel and left the bones at a nearby tree.
"Bye," Starpaw called. He finished off his squirrel and left the bones at a nearby tree.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Moon paw began to bound over to Ashwhisker how stood by the exit of the camp. as she neared she saw the clan's medicine cat return from their trip to the moon pool. Ferntail, the medicine cat, seemed a bit unsettled for some reason. Moon soon stood next to AshWhisker who scolded her for being late while they left.
Moon paw began to bound over to Ashwhisker how stood by the exit of the camp. as she neared she saw the clan's medicine cat return from their trip to the moon pool. Ferntail, the medicine cat, seemed a bit unsettled for some reason. Moon soon stood next to AshWhisker who scolded her for being late while they left.
Starpaw noticed Ferntail's expression. What? he thought, confused.
Starpaw noticed Ferntail's expression. What? he thought, confused.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Ferntail quickly padded up to the deputy, Ravenpelt, and whispered something to him. Ravenpelt nodded and led him to the leader's den.
Ferntail quickly padded up to the deputy, Ravenpelt, and whispered something to him. Ravenpelt nodded and led him to the leader's den.
Starpaw laid there, wondering what was up.
Starpaw laid there, wondering what was up.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
Ravenpelt stood guard as Fernpelt entered the den. their discussion seemed to last forever and by the time Moonpaw returned Ferntail finally exited. his fur seemed to stand on end and their leader, Rainstar, followed behind him until she was in the middle of camp.
Ravenpelt stood guard as Fernpelt entered the den. their discussion seemed to last forever and by the time Moonpaw returned Ferntail finally exited. his fur seemed to stand on end and their leader, Rainstar, followed behind him until she was in the middle of camp.
Starpaw glanced over at Moonpaw then back at his leader.
Starpaw glanced over at Moonpaw then back at his leader.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
"What's happening?" Moonpaw asked as she padded up to Starpaw.
"What's happening?" Moonpaw asked as she padded up to Starpaw.
1 2 3 4 5 6