Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Simply Impulse - A Free Hatchery
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76
@Malachitemist can I please have the Blue Petals boy dragon~? I wanna name him ~Blue Royal~ :3 <3
@Malachitemist can I please have the Blue Petals boy dragon~? I wanna name him ~Blue Royal~ :3 <3
Could I be added to the pinglist for Aurora Borealis and Celestial Twilight?
Could I be added to the pinglist for Aurora Borealis and Celestial Twilight?
... Bone Fragments ...... yangir.
— it / he. twenty. writer.
@SoulLess666
Sorry I wanna clarify so I don't name him wrong- you would like to name him "BlueRoyal" (there are no spaces or symbols in names, if I'm not mistaken?)

@Arios
Currently CapriReve (the person who owns this hatchery) is inactive, so the Aurora Borealis pair is also inactive, but I will ping you whenever my Celestial Twilight pair have hatchlings!
@SoulLess666
Sorry I wanna clarify so I don't name him wrong- you would like to name him "BlueRoyal" (there are no spaces or symbols in names, if I'm not mistaken?)

@Arios
Currently CapriReve (the person who owns this hatchery) is inactive, so the Aurora Borealis pair is also inactive, but I will ping you whenever my Celestial Twilight pair have hatchlings!
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
Thank you!
Thank you!
... Bone Fragments ...... yangir.
— it / he. twenty. writer.
They are gorgeous:D
I'm out of lair space atm but please keep me pinged:) Thank you!
They are gorgeous:D
I'm out of lair space atm but please keep me pinged:) Thank you!
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
@Malachitemist oh yeah it's BlueRoyal xD thank~you~! :3 <3
@Malachitemist oh yeah it's BlueRoyal xD thank~you~! :3 <3
Can I be put on the pinglist for Noctis Flos please?

Also, can I adopt the female Bogsneak from Dusk Star with the genes
Dust Petals
Orchid Butterfly
Shadow Glimmer
and the female Bogsneak from Dusk Star with the genes
Lavender Petals
Eggplant Butterfly
Coal Glimmer
please?

Is that how it works? I've never used this hatchery before.
Can I be put on the pinglist for Noctis Flos please?

Also, can I adopt the female Bogsneak from Dusk Star with the genes
Dust Petals
Orchid Butterfly
Shadow Glimmer
and the female Bogsneak from Dusk Star with the genes
Lavender Petals
Eggplant Butterfly
Coal Glimmer
please?

Is that how it works? I've never used this hatchery before.
@IceClanner1
The requirements for this hatchery would be to specify which dragon you want (which you did perfectly) and provide a name for that dragon ^-^
Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the Dusk Star dragon you have asked for because CapriReve and their friends are currently inactive (and they're the ones with the dragon) ):
Since the Noctis Flos pair is mine I will gladly ping you when they have hatchlings! (They are RTB so it will be soon ^-^)
@IceClanner1
The requirements for this hatchery would be to specify which dragon you want (which you did perfectly) and provide a name for that dragon ^-^
Unfortunately I cannot guarantee the Dusk Star dragon you have asked for because CapriReve and their friends are currently inactive (and they're the ones with the dragon) ):
Since the Noctis Flos pair is mine I will gladly ping you when they have hatchlings! (They are RTB so it will be soon ^-^)
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
Thanks!
I would like to name the first one Star and the second one Dusk.
Thanks!
I would like to name the first one Star and the second one Dusk.
[size=2]@CapriReve hi there, I'm new. I was curious if you had any discounts available for newer members? BTW, this girl is gorgeous and I was interested in purchasing her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31040374] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310404/31040374_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CapriReve hi there, I'm new. I was curious if you had any discounts available for newer members? BTW, this girl is gorgeous and I was interested in purchasing her!

31040374_350.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76