Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [H] Simply Impulse - A Free Hatchery
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 76
@CapriReve May I have the second SD lady from your Sprouting Spring pair and that gorgeous second mirror lady from your Night Walkers pair? Thank you in advance! :D

EDIT: Sorry Im used to pinging XD
@CapriReve May I have the second SD lady from your Sprouting Spring pair and that gorgeous second mirror lady from your Night Walkers pair? Thank you in advance! :D

EDIT: Sorry Im used to pinging XD
I'm still interested and would like to see some of the new pairs :)
I'm still interested and would like to see some of the new pairs :)
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
@malachitemist this one! BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33493407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334935/33493407_350.png[/img] [/url]
@malachitemist this one!

BBCode:

33493407_350.png

iU1OyHN.png
is this still open? The posts are all made in 2016...
is this still open? The posts are all made in 2016...
yotd_horizontal_border.png
@malachitemist I'd like to be taken off the pings list please (:
@malachitemist I'd like to be taken off the pings list please (:
[quote name="Malachitemist" date=2017-07-16 06:03:36] @Aurealis Hello ;w; , I was reading through the rest of the thread to see if I missed out on any more, and it seems like nobody responded to you either. Currently, the dragon is still available, but as you know, Incognito49 is inactive, so I cannot guarantee that the dragon will be sent to you. Since it's a very late response, are you still interested? If so, would you like me to ping you when/if they come back? [/quote] @Malachitemist Thank you for responding! I would actually love it if you could let me know when they come back! c;
Malachitemist wrote on 2017-07-16:
@Aurealis Hello ;w; , I was reading through the rest of the thread to see if I missed out on any more, and it seems like nobody responded to you either. Currently, the dragon is still available, but as you know, Incognito49 is inactive, so I cannot guarantee that the dragon will be sent to you. Since it's a very late response, are you still interested? If so, would you like me to ping you when/if they come back?

@Malachitemist
Thank you for responding! I would actually love it if you could let me know when they come back! c;
uK8yrnN.png
Thank you all for your patience and understanding responses ;w; I think I'll continue posting about with my pairs if you guys don't mind :'D

@LostWithATaco
Ah, sorry, but that skydancer girl is already claimed. However, I've just nested her parents, so I will let you know when the next batch hatches!

P.S. Please bear with slow responses as I am currently back in my father's hometown and my adorable but clueless grandparents have not updated their internet router in legit years :') the lag is atrocious, so I apologize in advance if a message ends up posting twice ^^;
Thank you all for your patience and understanding responses ;w; I think I'll continue posting about with my pairs if you guys don't mind :'D

@LostWithATaco
Ah, sorry, but that skydancer girl is already claimed. However, I've just nested her parents, so I will let you know when the next batch hatches!

P.S. Please bear with slow responses as I am currently back in my father's hometown and my adorable but clueless grandparents have not updated their internet router in legit years :') the lag is atrocious, so I apologize in advance if a message ends up posting twice ^^;
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
@Gewlduh
Ah, sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but CapriReve and their friends (including Incognito49) are currently inactive, so any dragons you request from them are technically unavailable. However, if they decide to come back, the dragon you have requested has already been spoken for by someone else - sorry for the inconvenience D:

@WindChimes
By couple, do you mean the pair? Because I don't think any of the pairs are up for adoption ^^;

@WondersOfGod
I'm sorry, but CapriReve is currently inactive so the dragons you have requested for cannot be sent to you at the moment. When/if she comes back; however, I'll be sure to let you know ^-^
@Gewlduh
Ah, sorry if I wasn't clear enough, but CapriReve and their friends (including Incognito49) are currently inactive, so any dragons you request from them are technically unavailable. However, if they decide to come back, the dragon you have requested has already been spoken for by someone else - sorry for the inconvenience D:

@WindChimes
By couple, do you mean the pair? Because I don't think any of the pairs are up for adoption ^^;

@WondersOfGod
I'm sorry, but CapriReve is currently inactive so the dragons you have requested for cannot be sent to you at the moment. When/if she comes back; however, I'll be sure to let you know ^-^
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
free_icon___avatar___pink_dragon_by_sarilain-d6saydq.giffamiliar___shadow_sprite_by_dogi_crimson-dah7bi8.gif
@SakuraAngel
I'm sure CapriReve would love to be affiliates, but unfortunately I don't have the code to the new banner and I can't edit the affiliates post D:
I'll ping you if/when CapriReve comes back if your affiliates offer still stands by then!

Edit: (Sorry I didn't see your post)
@Phrixi
Yes, we're still open - I'm not sure what you mean by posts being made in 2016? CapriReve only went inactive pretty recently - but regardless, the dragons available are very limited because I can only offer the hatchlings that come from the pairs I have. (Sorry!)
@SakuraAngel
I'm sure CapriReve would love to be affiliates, but unfortunately I don't have the code to the new banner and I can't edit the affiliates post D:
I'll ping you if/when CapriReve comes back if your affiliates offer still stands by then!

Edit: (Sorry I didn't see your post)
@Phrixi
Yes, we're still open - I'm not sure what you mean by posts being made in 2016? CapriReve only went inactive pretty recently - but regardless, the dragons available are very limited because I can only offer the hatchlings that come from the pairs I have. (Sorry!)
8S36Ksa.png
  • FR +16
  • She/her
could I be put on a ping list for the Aurora borealis pair

could I be put on a ping list for the Aurora borealis pair

1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 75 76