Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin's Bash Scavenger Planning
Baldwin's Bash Scavenger Hunt Planning

So here's the thread for us to work on planning out the scavenger hunt. All the info we have planned out will be in this first forum post along with everything that we still need to plan out.

What We Have So Far:
  • Lore behind the Hunt: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11uE5Xhhnn4AgOMgu9rl-ILDpuZZHZYiZXcgFahXTp6U/edit The part more specific to us: ‘’We would need a whole bunch of new ingredients!’’ shouts one from the sidelines. ‘’And someone to catch that creature...’’
  • Clues are in the form of riddles and get more difficult the further into the hunt you are
  • The first clue will be be on the main forum for the hunt and the rest will be in dragon bios and potentially other forums
  • It will last the whole week
  • Set clues each day but old clues are always available
  • Short list of lairs to look at
  • Clues lead to Crim's pile with creature nested in there
  • Badges - Participation, Top 20 finishers, Volunteers - both daily badges and badges for the week - @unicornssparkle is working with the artists
  • Lore - @PixieKnight3264
  • Prizes - Raffle style

What Still Needs Done:
  • What the clues are - specific phrasing/where located
  • What lairs we can use - mainly more variety in flights
  • Art for this - specifically banners - talk to the artists
  • An official name for the hunt
  • Total amount of clues
  • Have a mini hunt each day? Prize each day to first three to get all the clues that were out?
  • Optional RP?
  • Something along the lines of "Oh, you've had quite the day! You were looking for those? Well I've just had them gathering dust. I'm terrible about cleaning out my lair/kitchen/space so really you'd be doing me a huge favor!" in dragon bios for clues - needs fine-tuning - will also need art
  • Specifics on prizes/earning raffle tickets

Volunteers:
@PixieKnight3264 @unicornssparkle @Fate2726 @DreamSeer @skyeofdragons @hemotypewriter

Please note that not everything is set in stone and if you have ideas for what we already have to make it better please say something. We want to try to make this as good as we can.
Baldwin's Bash Scavenger Hunt Planning

So here's the thread for us to work on planning out the scavenger hunt. All the info we have planned out will be in this first forum post along with everything that we still need to plan out.

What We Have So Far:
  • Lore behind the Hunt: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11uE5Xhhnn4AgOMgu9rl-ILDpuZZHZYiZXcgFahXTp6U/edit The part more specific to us: ‘’We would need a whole bunch of new ingredients!’’ shouts one from the sidelines. ‘’And someone to catch that creature...’’
  • Clues are in the form of riddles and get more difficult the further into the hunt you are
  • The first clue will be be on the main forum for the hunt and the rest will be in dragon bios and potentially other forums
  • It will last the whole week
  • Set clues each day but old clues are always available
  • Short list of lairs to look at
  • Clues lead to Crim's pile with creature nested in there
  • Badges - Participation, Top 20 finishers, Volunteers - both daily badges and badges for the week - @unicornssparkle is working with the artists
  • Lore - @PixieKnight3264
  • Prizes - Raffle style

What Still Needs Done:
  • What the clues are - specific phrasing/where located
  • What lairs we can use - mainly more variety in flights
  • Art for this - specifically banners - talk to the artists
  • An official name for the hunt
  • Total amount of clues
  • Have a mini hunt each day? Prize each day to first three to get all the clues that were out?
  • Optional RP?
  • Something along the lines of "Oh, you've had quite the day! You were looking for those? Well I've just had them gathering dust. I'm terrible about cleaning out my lair/kitchen/space so really you'd be doing me a huge favor!" in dragon bios for clues - needs fine-tuning - will also need art
  • Specifics on prizes/earning raffle tickets

Volunteers:
@PixieKnight3264 @unicornssparkle @Fate2726 @DreamSeer @skyeofdragons @hemotypewriter

Please note that not everything is set in stone and if you have ideas for what we already have to make it better please say something. We want to try to make this as good as we can.
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@PixieKnight3264 I can volunteer any of my dragons as a location for a clue! And if players messaged me with a RP of their dragon(s) getting the clue, I might give them a little surprise ;)

A miny hunt sounds great!
Maybe 7 clues? (One for each day)
Optional RP would be nice
Maybe costomized bio messages based on the dragon?

Sorry to intrude!
@PixieKnight3264 I can volunteer any of my dragons as a location for a clue! And if players messaged me with a RP of their dragon(s) getting the clue, I might give them a little surprise ;)

A miny hunt sounds great!
Maybe 7 clues? (One for each day)
Optional RP would be nice
Maybe costomized bio messages based on the dragon?

Sorry to intrude!
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@PixieKnight3264
just wanted to let you know I am still here, just bad week healthwise
@PixieKnight3264
just wanted to let you know I am still here, just bad week healthwise
R97DO2x.png button_by_cas_a_fras-db5gcvc.pnggqUpaPU.pngtumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png7X0qH3m.png
@PixieKnight3264

I have a chemist that I can volunteer as a location for the clue/material?
A side note: she collects dragon tears as an ingredient XD
@PixieKnight3264

I have a chemist that I can volunteer as a location for the clue/material?
A side note: she collects dragon tears as an ingredient XD
tjjhFkf.png