Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds:
Is there a known time to where new games will be added to the Fairgrounds?
Is there a known time to where new games will be added to the Fairgrounds?
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
raeJx7X.gif
Hello, @Zyrax!

New games will be added to the Fairgrounds as time goes on. ^^ We do not have any ETAs right now on when a new game will be released, but there are some planned for the future.
Hello, @Zyrax!

New games will be added to the Fairgrounds as time goes on. ^^ We do not have any ETAs right now on when a new game will be released, but there are some planned for the future.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Thank you for the feedback..
@Alphaeon

Thank you for the feedback..
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
raeJx7X.gif
Hello,
I have a problem when I try and play Jigsaw, each time the pieces are either inactive or clump together.

Is there a problem with my flash or???
Hello,
I have a problem when I try and play Jigsaw, each time the pieces are either inactive or clump together.

Is there a problem with my flash or???
@Yusa heads up, this thread's from 2014! if you have a question, it's best to make your own thread instead of reviving an old and only loosely related one!

the Fairgrounds games (and in fact all of FR) actually use HTML5, not Flash, so the issue isn't that. however, anyone able to help would need more info from you. what operating system/device are you using, what browser, and what antivirus (if applicable)?
@Yusa heads up, this thread's from 2014! if you have a question, it's best to make your own thread instead of reviving an old and only loosely related one!

the Fairgrounds games (and in fact all of FR) actually use HTML5, not Flash, so the issue isn't that. however, anyone able to help would need more info from you. what operating system/device are you using, what browser, and what antivirus (if applicable)?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
oh sorry,
thank you for your help!
oh sorry,
thank you for your help!