Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] The Battle of Waterluge
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Congrats on the amazing battle everyone!! I was levelling dragons all day for the sweet moneys and even I had tons of fun!! Great job to both flights!
Congrats on the amazing battle everyone!! I was levelling dragons all day for the sweet moneys and even I had tons of fun!! Great job to both flights!
5416.png
turtle here! i collect turtle shells so feel free to message me and i'll buy any that you have. also, here's a link to my dragon sell (it's a hatchery), feel free to check it out!
5417.png
It was a really nICE battle guys! Plegling here, and a really money + dom lover. I had a SPLASH! I hope to SEA a great battle like this again sometime!
It was a really nICE battle guys! Plegling here, and a really money + dom lover. I had a SPLASH! I hope to SEA a great battle like this again sometime!

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
WOW, what a battle. I wasn't really able to help out much, but being part of those last 3 hours was a rush and a joy.

Congrats to my Flight and thank you, Ice, for a seriously intense fight!
WOW, what a battle. I wasn't really able to help out much, but being part of those last 3 hours was a rush and a joy.

Congrats to my Flight and thank you, Ice, for a seriously intense fight!
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
Thank you EVERYONE who contributed to this fight - it was so much fun on all sides!
Thank you EVERYONE who contributed to this fight - it was so much fun on all sides!
J2GnxIK.png 15nsuuw.jpg 6x9oPGe.png smrme9.jpg
Congratulations to Water for the win and high praise to both flights for such a good battle! It got quite intense there toward the end.
Congratulations to Water for the win and high praise to both flights for such a good battle! It got quite intense there toward the end.
_____ qFCn0sw.png

__________ Canis | FR +3 | she/her __________
the wilds! the wilds! can you hear? they call to me!

__________________________________wishlist ,
KGIsXfL.png _____
What an amazing battle, flips all week, hell, flips every 10 mins today! I don't think I've seen a closer battle where 1 or 2 dragon's from either side can flip the board.

I think we were pretty perfectly matched so big congrats to the organisers of both flights who arranged this wonderful battle.

Both flights were awesome considering the fodder floor and us not being "big guns".

Thanks to everyone, all the Flights, whoever you supported for this week for making this amazing, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions for all of us in Ice and Water I think.

(I'm about to sleep for a week after 21 hours solid training today lol)
What an amazing battle, flips all week, hell, flips every 10 mins today! I don't think I've seen a closer battle where 1 or 2 dragon's from either side can flip the board.

I think we were pretty perfectly matched so big congrats to the organisers of both flights who arranged this wonderful battle.

Both flights were awesome considering the fodder floor and us not being "big guns".

Thanks to everyone, all the Flights, whoever you supported for this week for making this amazing, it's been a rollercoaster of emotions for all of us in Ice and Water I think.

(I'm about to sleep for a week after 21 hours solid training today lol)
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
A big congrats to the water flight! What a well fought and fun battle <3
A big congrats to the water flight! What a well fought and fun battle <3
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
[img]https://media.giphy.com/media/TE3ZlXmfr5psI/giphy.gif[/img]
giphy.gif
35326_s.gif
Congratz to Water Flight!

@ /Ice This was an epic battle :D
Congratz to Water Flight!

@ /Ice This was an epic battle :D
echo.pngbiscuit.pngXAwbs1b.pngc4w7tx2.png
THANK YOU EVERYBODY! WHAT A FIGHT! I had so much fun!!!
THANK YOU EVERYBODY! WHAT A FIGHT! I had so much fun!!!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66