Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Abyssal Art ~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
hey so i was just looking at my clan profile and noticed i commissioned you a L O N G time ago and i pretty sure i paid already? and i havent gotten it yet or a message explaining why. please let me know whats happening about this
hey so i was just looking at my clan profile and noticed i commissioned you a L O N G time ago and i pretty sure i paid already? and i havent gotten it yet or a message explaining why. please let me know whats happening about this
meme machine
@Jesss YES IM SO SORRY
First I just took a bit to get to it and even started it....then my hard drive broke and my computer was unusable for two whole months. I had to get a new one and now my tablet doesn't want to work... So sorry; I'll get to it as soon as possible!
@Jesss YES IM SO SORRY
First I just took a bit to get to it and even started it....then my hard drive broke and my computer was unusable for two whole months. I had to get a new one and now my tablet doesn't want to work... So sorry; I'll get to it as soon as possible!
waterfull.png
thats perfectly fine thank you!!! sorry if i sounded rude or anything
thats perfectly fine thank you!!! sorry if i sounded rude or anything
meme machine
@Hydria I know your shop says open but I always like to check before commissioning anything.
@Hydria I know your shop says open but I always like to check before commissioning anything.
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22