Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~ Abyssal Art ~ [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
@Hydria
Thank you so much! I love the way he turned out! Very much looking forward to seeing Deigo! :D
(Sorry for the late reply but I haven't had much time for FR lately...)
@Hydria
Thank you so much! I love the way he turned out! Very much looking forward to seeing Deigo! :D
(Sorry for the late reply but I haven't had much time for FR lately...)
@Hydria

Can I ask if it would be possible to get the original mailed to me with the traditional art? In a manilla envelope or something?
@Hydria

Can I ask if it would be possible to get the original mailed to me with the traditional art? In a manilla envelope or something?
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@AardRinn Sorry, but probably not -- at least not right now D:
If it does become possible I'll try to notify you~
@AardRinn Sorry, but probably not -- at least not right now D:
If it does become possible I'll try to notify you~
waterfull.png
@Hydria - Yeah, let me know! These are gorgeous, and I'd be happy to paypal you the money to get a couple of them done and mailed to me!
@Hydria - Yeah, let me know! These are gorgeous, and I'd be happy to paypal you the money to get a couple of them done and mailed to me!
bogsneak_by_aard_rinn-daifo9q.png
@The12thDoctor Hello! I'm sooo sorry for taking so long; life...hasn't been nice >>;

HigZS59.png

Here's Hatter! Hope you like! And I believe you've already paid so you're all good~
@The12thDoctor Hello! I'm sooo sorry for taking so long; life...hasn't been nice >>;

HigZS59.png

Here's Hatter! Hope you like! And I believe you've already paid so you're all good~
waterfull.png
@Hydria this is a weird request probably, but would you be interested in picking one from my lair for me? lol

I'll pay extra haha (save me from my indecision bonus, yeah? XD}
@Hydria this is a weird request probably, but would you be interested in picking one from my lair for me? lol

I'll pay extra haha (save me from my indecision bonus, yeah? XD}
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Hydria AAAHHH ITS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU
He is very handsome and well worth the wait ^ ^ Thank you!
@Hydria AAAHHH ITS BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU
He is very handsome and well worth the wait ^ ^ Thank you!
Three hours ahead of flight rising
@CuQuoise Sure thing! And no need to pay any extra I won't say no though
Would you like digital or traditional? :>
@CuQuoise Sure thing! And no need to pay any extra I won't say no though
Would you like digital or traditional? :>
waterfull.png
Both are great! If you have a personal preference, by all means feel free to go with that ^.^

digital would be fine if you don't have a preference. I really adore that super-guardian on the very bottom of all your examples on the front page, but I love the colored in things too... I'm happy with either!

You can pick the size/type too if you'd prefer. I'll just be happy to have something from your shop in my lair/art collection =D

Thank you!
Both are great! If you have a personal preference, by all means feel free to go with that ^.^

digital would be fine if you don't have a preference. I really adore that super-guardian on the very bottom of all your examples on the front page, but I love the colored in things too... I'm happy with either!

You can pick the size/type too if you'd prefer. I'll just be happy to have something from your shop in my lair/art collection =D

Thank you!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Hydria I was wondering if I could commission you to do two digital fullbodies at once for two of my dragons?
@Hydria I was wondering if I could commission you to do two digital fullbodies at once for two of my dragons?
4f67a7e818e95b35508245d7edb2cdeb36a367bb.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22