Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Pets Think When You Look At Them
1 2 3
[center]Something I can't help but think my cat thinks, when she's looking at me, is 'You're so dumb.' and 'The heck are you even doing?' (Yes, also when I'm just sitting doing nothing.) What do you think your pets think when they look at you? [img]http://cdn77.sadanduseless.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/dead19.jpg[/img] [/center]
Something I can't help but think my cat thinks, when she's looking at me, is 'You're so dumb.' and 'The heck are you even doing?'

(Yes, also when I'm just sitting doing nothing.)

What do you think your pets think when they look at you?

dead19.jpg
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
My lizard be lookin' at me when I'm changing my clothes

"why hooman change it skin all the tiem. das weird."

@Grafkrabber

My lizard be lookin' at me when I'm changing my clothes

"why hooman change it skin all the tiem. das weird."

@Grafkrabber

3_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppe.gif
1_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr49.gif

fdegtr_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr56.png

2_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfr4j.gif
4_by_blondes_sketchbook-d9wfppz.gif
@GabuGabu Omg yes I can imagine that when changing near my snakes. That, or 'bow chicka wow wow'. I prefer the first.
@GabuGabu Omg yes I can imagine that when changing near my snakes. That, or 'bow chicka wow wow'. I prefer the first.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
"why are you talking idiot babble"
"i understand you but i just dont care"
"why are you talking idiot babble"
"i understand you but i just dont care"
Gimme food! 'I love you (but give me food!)' 'What do you want?'
Gimme food! 'I love you (but give me food!)' 'What do you want?'
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
'I want food' 'give me food' 'open this door so I can yell inside this room instead, only louder'
'feed me slave' 'Is this my food' 'Why is this not my food' 'too late, now it's mine'
'put me down foul beast' 'I am above you!' '

'Scary' 'I am scared' 'WHAT IS THAT' 'Can i come in (around a mouse)' 'Pleassseeeee' 'This is my box now'
'I want food' 'give me food' 'open this door so I can yell inside this room instead, only louder'
'feed me slave' 'Is this my food' 'Why is this not my food' 'too late, now it's mine'
'put me down foul beast' 'I am above you!' '

'Scary' 'I am scared' 'WHAT IS THAT' 'Can i come in (around a mouse)' 'Pleassseeeee' 'This is my box now'
aC86tUH.png
rix3ppo.png
tUQCJMT.png
nWiQNX9.png
wOEIAes.png
|Panemone Hatcheries|

GRAND OPENING
481.png
My cat will stare at me and knock down everything off my desk, I usually say "no" but I feel like her response is "Im just giving more space on your desk human" or " Get off your gaming system and pay attention to me or i'll annoy you to death"

When I ignore her : "Im going to wreck your room till you love me again"

Attention: "Go away human"
My cat will stare at me and knock down everything off my desk, I usually say "no" but I feel like her response is "Im just giving more space on your desk human" or " Get off your gaming system and pay attention to me or i'll annoy you to death"

When I ignore her : "Im going to wreck your room till you love me again"

Attention: "Go away human"
857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
I think it's something between "Why aren't you giving me attention?" and "Why aren't you giving me food."

She also probably is curious as to what is going on when I disappear through the mysterious portal that is the front door.
I think it's something between "Why aren't you giving me attention?" and "Why aren't you giving me food."

She also probably is curious as to what is going on when I disappear through the mysterious portal that is the front door.
My Chihuahua sometimes stands up against the side of the tub when I'm in the shower like, "Do you enjoy that? What is wrong with you?"

And my Australian Shepherd looks at me quite often like, "Wat?"
My Chihuahua sometimes stands up against the side of the tub when I'm in the shower like, "Do you enjoy that? What is wrong with you?"

And my Australian Shepherd looks at me quite often like, "Wat?"
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
"Oh no, here she comes. No, stop hugging me! Oh wait, you're scratching behind my ear nevermind."
"Oh no, here she comes. No, stop hugging me! Oh wait, you're scratching behind my ear nevermind."
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
1 2 3