Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Pets Think When You Look At Them
1 2 3
my dogs all love me so prolly happy thoughts.

my lizards tbh "foob? where foob?" bc they associate my hands with feedy time now.
my dogs all love me so prolly happy thoughts.

my lizards tbh "foob? where foob?" bc they associate my hands with feedy time now.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
[quote name="Grafkrabber" date=2017-07-12 11:50:39] @/GabuGabu Omg yes I can imagine that when changing near my snakes. That, or 'bow chicka wow wow'. I prefer the first. [/quote] Easily the best thing I've ever read! My pup: "This hooman" or "YOU HATE ME BECAUSE YOU NO GIVE ME HOOMAN FOOD!!!!" As for my sister's kitten: "Ohhh, what a huge toy!" I'm sure my Mixxie [spoiler]RIP little buddy[/spoiler]: thought: "Where's the food?"
Grafkrabber wrote on 2017-07-12:
@/GabuGabu Omg yes I can imagine that when changing near my snakes. That, or 'bow chicka wow wow'. I prefer the first.
Easily the best thing I've ever read!

My pup: "This hooman" or "YOU HATE ME BECAUSE YOU NO GIVE ME HOOMAN FOOD!!!!"

As for my sister's kitten: "Ohhh, what a huge toy!"

I'm sure my Mixxie RIP little buddy: thought: "Where's the food?"
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
my rats:

"gimme your food, otherwise I'll bite your finger or escape from the cage"

"I love you, I want to sit on your shoulder"

"You want to sleep, but we have to do noise and fight with each other in the middle of the night"

"I'm going to lick your hand"

"Yes, more food"

my rats:

"gimme your food, otherwise I'll bite your finger or escape from the cage"

"I love you, I want to sit on your shoulder"

"You want to sleep, but we have to do noise and fight with each other in the middle of the night"

"I'm going to lick your hand"

"Yes, more food"

My dog; Oh my god they're getting up from their seat I must follow. Follow where? I will follow to the ends of the Earth- oh they just wanted to grab something in another room. That's okay. I shall still guard them with all my might.
My dog; Oh my god they're getting up from their seat I must follow. Follow where? I will follow to the ends of the Earth- oh they just wanted to grab something in another room. That's okay. I shall still guard them with all my might.
My Cat: *all curled up cutely in basket* Mommy? Wat you want, go away....
*whenever I attempt to photo her* Oh no, the little square box(camera/phone) must move immediately.

*early in the morning* Want out. Out now? Out! Out! Out! (As she attempts to lead whoever is near/awake to the door.)

The Dog: (all occasions) Treat? Treat now yes? Treat?
(early evening) Play! Play with me now! Yes, yes, yes play!
My Cat: *all curled up cutely in basket* Mommy? Wat you want, go away....
*whenever I attempt to photo her* Oh no, the little square box(camera/phone) must move immediately.

*early in the morning* Want out. Out now? Out! Out! Out! (As she attempts to lead whoever is near/awake to the door.)

The Dog: (all occasions) Treat? Treat now yes? Treat?
(early evening) Play! Play with me now! Yes, yes, yes play!
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
The reaction is different for each of my pets. My rabbit either thinks "RUN SHE'S HERE TO PUT ME IN MY PEN" or "Maybe if I pretend to not see or hear her, she'll just leave me alone....... Nah I want cuddles!"
My dog would sit there and think "Please don't pet me I'm taking a nap" or "PET ME PET ME PET ME PET ME".
My two cats would have very different thoughts. One might think "YAY SHE'S COME TO SEE ME" and the other one, without a doubt, would think "NO".
The reaction is different for each of my pets. My rabbit either thinks "RUN SHE'S HERE TO PUT ME IN MY PEN" or "Maybe if I pretend to not see or hear her, she'll just leave me alone....... Nah I want cuddles!"
My dog would sit there and think "Please don't pet me I'm taking a nap" or "PET ME PET ME PET ME PET ME".
My two cats would have very different thoughts. One might think "YAY SHE'S COME TO SEE ME" and the other one, without a doubt, would think "NO".
That's just the way the beans bake, hon.
@Grafkrabber

when I look at my cat:

Hizumi: ey human. I'M hungry! Gimme FOOD NOOOW

and then I look away. he meows and I say Shut up
@Grafkrabber

when I look at my cat:

Hizumi: ey human. I'M hungry! Gimme FOOD NOOOW

and then I look away. he meows and I say Shut up
CeLSHOy.png
I moved so I only have one cat with me, but I'm pretty sure her thoughts are something along the lines of, "I only have 20 pieces (or more) of food left in my bowl, so I'm going to do everything you tell me not to do and make you lose at your 'Tidal Trouble' game by you having to get up every five seconds until I have a full bowl of food."

My roommate's dog: You are not my owner but please love me and give only me attention. *smile* (She actually smiles, it would be kinda creepy if I didn't know it was supposed to be a smile)
Alternatively: You have food please feed me thanks.

I guess she's now officially my dad's 40 lbs dog: I am lap dog? Yes.

My dad's cat: I want outdoors again. I just came in literally right before you sat down, but now that you're comfy I want out.

My roommate also has a snake, but I don't think she likes my smell. :/ Don't know why. Sometimes she lets me hold her though.
I moved so I only have one cat with me, but I'm pretty sure her thoughts are something along the lines of, "I only have 20 pieces (or more) of food left in my bowl, so I'm going to do everything you tell me not to do and make you lose at your 'Tidal Trouble' game by you having to get up every five seconds until I have a full bowl of food."

My roommate's dog: You are not my owner but please love me and give only me attention. *smile* (She actually smiles, it would be kinda creepy if I didn't know it was supposed to be a smile)
Alternatively: You have food please feed me thanks.

I guess she's now officially my dad's 40 lbs dog: I am lap dog? Yes.

My dad's cat: I want outdoors again. I just came in literally right before you sat down, but now that you're comfy I want out.

My roommate also has a snake, but I don't think she likes my smell. :/ Don't know why. Sometimes she lets me hold her though.
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
Whenever I come home from whatever I swear these are what my cats think:

Blazie (the sweet one): "Yay! She's home! Love me mommy!"

Lee Ann (the cranky one): "Oh great... She's back... Hello mother."

Then at night this happens:

Blazie: "Mommy I want love and attention!" *proceeds to get up on my desk and rub on me*

Lee Ann: "Feed me human slave mother."

And when I'm upset, this happens:

Blazie: *Lightly pawing at me* "Mommy, are you okay? Here, I'll make you happy!" *Rubs on me and purrs*

Lee Ann: *glancing at me from a short but long distance* "...mother? You okay?"

At lease Lee Ann cares about me at some point...
Whenever I come home from whatever I swear these are what my cats think:

Blazie (the sweet one): "Yay! She's home! Love me mommy!"

Lee Ann (the cranky one): "Oh great... She's back... Hello mother."

Then at night this happens:

Blazie: "Mommy I want love and attention!" *proceeds to get up on my desk and rub on me*

Lee Ann: "Feed me human slave mother."

And when I'm upset, this happens:

Blazie: *Lightly pawing at me* "Mommy, are you okay? Here, I'll make you happy!" *Rubs on me and purrs*

Lee Ann: *glancing at me from a short but long distance* "...mother? You okay?"

At lease Lee Ann cares about me at some point...
587.png -Click the egg for a fun egg challenge!

-Tumblr

-I was young and a menace
Fan-arts-patrick-stump-34285383-160-160.gif
My cats: Oh its you. Give food. Heck off. Pet me. No, not with your hands, with your eyes.

My dogs: Rub my belly. Feed my belly. Rub my belly. Snacks for belly? No? Ok pet my belly.
My cats: Oh its you. Give food. Heck off. Pet me. No, not with your hands, with your eyes.

My dogs: Rub my belly. Feed my belly. Rub my belly. Snacks for belly? No? Ok pet my belly.
1 2 3