Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Pets Think When You Look At Them
1 2 3
It depends on which pet I guess.

Tony my Orange cat, when he's hanging out next to me and batting my arm: "Why is your skin so bald, what happened human, did you get hurt."

Curt, My Black grumpy cat, when he's biting my feet: "Human, it's either me or the dog, pick your choice."

Loki, our black lab-mix, when out in the park and running around and between my legs: "HUMAN LOOK AT ALL THESE FRIENDS I'M SO HAPPY YOU BROUGHT ME OUT HERE- oh no i thirst for water"

Manina, a very pretty tabby cat, when laying by me: "It's always the human youngers that are more manageable"

All 7 kittens whenever I come into their room and lay down: "YAY! UNCLE FAE! UNCLE FAE! You're hair's so fun to play with! We missed you!"

Sharpy, my silver tabby cat, laying on my back. "I'm helping you with your back problems don't yell at me."
It depends on which pet I guess.

Tony my Orange cat, when he's hanging out next to me and batting my arm: "Why is your skin so bald, what happened human, did you get hurt."

Curt, My Black grumpy cat, when he's biting my feet: "Human, it's either me or the dog, pick your choice."

Loki, our black lab-mix, when out in the park and running around and between my legs: "HUMAN LOOK AT ALL THESE FRIENDS I'M SO HAPPY YOU BROUGHT ME OUT HERE- oh no i thirst for water"

Manina, a very pretty tabby cat, when laying by me: "It's always the human youngers that are more manageable"

All 7 kittens whenever I come into their room and lay down: "YAY! UNCLE FAE! UNCLE FAE! You're hair's so fun to play with! We missed you!"

Sharpy, my silver tabby cat, laying on my back. "I'm helping you with your back problems don't yell at me."
this2.png
My mantises as they have their faces pressed against the wall of the cage staring at me: What is that strange growth in the center of your face?

My Dog:

No I didn't forget to write something his head is just that hollow.
My mantises as they have their faces pressed against the wall of the cage staring at me: What is that strange growth in the center of your face?

My Dog:

No I didn't forget to write something his head is just that hollow.
@Krissim : You have mantises? Cool.

My Dog: Why aren't you loving me? Or letting me chew you?
@Krissim : You have mantises? Cool.

My Dog: Why aren't you loving me? Or letting me chew you?
AMaA5i7.png
Shadow Hatcheries Union
Not strictly Flight Rising related but worth checking out:
Tumblr | Twitter | Spectra Castle
My cats 24/7: AHHHHH I'M BEING ATTACKED WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHHHH

(We don't actually try to kill them, they're just super skittish)
My cats 24/7: AHHHHH I'M BEING ATTACKED WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE AHHHHH

(We don't actually try to kill them, they're just super skittish)
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
"u dumb wrasse"
"u dumb wrasse"
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
From three different dogs:

"I love you!"

"LEMME CHEW ON YOU."

" Why aren't you petting me!"
From three different dogs:

"I love you!"

"LEMME CHEW ON YOU."

" Why aren't you petting me!"
NBeoOgB.png
My cat whenever I walk outside my room:

'Hi mommy' 'hi' 'hi hi mommy' 'come here mommy' 'are you coming mommy?' 'I'm just making sure you're following me' 'Now I sit mommy' 'come pet me' 'why aren't you petting me?' 'pet me more' 'now I wanna play mommy!' 'mommy!!!!'
My cat whenever I walk outside my room:

'Hi mommy' 'hi' 'hi hi mommy' 'come here mommy' 'are you coming mommy?' 'I'm just making sure you're following me' 'Now I sit mommy' 'come pet me' 'why aren't you petting me?' 'pet me more' 'now I wanna play mommy!' 'mommy!!!!'
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
'yo human'

'i see you got some food there'

'it'd be a shame...'

'if when you went to grab your phone in a different room...'

'if someone perhaps got onto the counter...'

'hooman give me belly rubs or perish in a floofy death!!!1!!1!'
'yo human'

'i see you got some food there'

'it'd be a shame...'

'if when you went to grab your phone in a different room...'

'if someone perhaps got onto the counter...'

'hooman give me belly rubs or perish in a floofy death!!!1!!1!'
Uq1cq4S.png
Dog: "Yeah okay, I hear you but I'm not gonna do it" (we've gotten really bad with her training now that she's a senior + she's slightly deaf)
"DO YOU HAVE FOOD"
"GIVE ME YOUR FOOD"
"get that thing away from me *flees*" (she doesn't like cameras or phones for some reason)
"Ok yeah I'm just gonna... follow you everywhere and get under your feet"

Hamster: "friggin make me stop chewing on the tube"
"Hold me I wanna be held hold me hold me hold me no don't touch me I'm going over here"
"MOM CHECK MY FOOD"
"ok so I see that you're trying to get me out of the playground, but how about this: no"
Dog: "Yeah okay, I hear you but I'm not gonna do it" (we've gotten really bad with her training now that she's a senior + she's slightly deaf)
"DO YOU HAVE FOOD"
"GIVE ME YOUR FOOD"
"get that thing away from me *flees*" (she doesn't like cameras or phones for some reason)
"Ok yeah I'm just gonna... follow you everywhere and get under your feet"

Hamster: "friggin make me stop chewing on the tube"
"Hold me I wanna be held hold me hold me hold me no don't touch me I'm going over here"
"MOM CHECK MY FOOD"
"ok so I see that you're trying to get me out of the playground, but how about this: no"
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
My dog always just stares at me, and it's always with a disappointed or judgmental look

"I can't believe you just did that" to literally everything I do
My dog always just stares at me, and it's always with a disappointed or judgmental look

"I can't believe you just did that" to literally everything I do
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
1 2 3