Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Eco Heroes Hatchery♦ Cheap
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 57 58
May I buy Float plz?? though you might have to tell me how to send the money.
May I buy Float plz?? though you might have to tell me how to send the money.
@RabidWhovian Can you put me on the pinglist for the Tigers please?

Also if the Tiger nest/eggs that are hatching on the 16th aren't claimed already Id love to buy one! I see that for newbies who just joined get 100% off. Im a newbie but I wouldnt mind paying at all for the beautiful Coatls. They're too gorgeous to give out for free! (P.S: I think its awesome that this hatchery not only brings beautiful dragons into the world but alerts people of endangered and threatened species.)
@RabidWhovian Can you put me on the pinglist for the Tigers please?

Also if the Tiger nest/eggs that are hatching on the 16th aren't claimed already Id love to buy one! I see that for newbies who just joined get 100% off. Im a newbie but I wouldnt mind paying at all for the beautiful Coatls. They're too gorgeous to give out for free! (P.S: I think its awesome that this hatchery not only brings beautiful dragons into the world but alerts people of endangered and threatened species.)
3ea42fe29746b31dce2c10202ce32d2f.png
@RabidWhovian

is powder still available id love to purchase her!
@RabidWhovian

is powder still available id love to purchase her!
@RabidWhovian
Hey sorry to bother but please could I be placed on the general pinglist? You have some beautiful dragons! The Endangered Species theme is awesome too!!!
I noticed that in your discount section you have a 100% discount for newbies?
I've only just joined in this welcome week and wondered if that discount still applied?
I'd love some of your dragons! I'll definitely buy some in the future.
@RabidWhovian
Hey sorry to bother but please could I be placed on the general pinglist? You have some beautiful dragons! The Endangered Species theme is awesome too!!!
I noticed that in your discount section you have a 100% discount for newbies?
I've only just joined in this welcome week and wondered if that discount still applied?
I'd love some of your dragons! I'll definitely buy some in the future.
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5mTM6Wj.jpg[/img]
5mTM6Wj.jpg
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@novamint You've been added, and I'm glad you think so :D

@Amekonahara She's on her way!

@SealedSalt You've been added, and yes, it still applies!
@novamint You've been added, and I'm glad you think so :D

@Amekonahara She's on her way!

@SealedSalt You've been added, and yes, it still applies!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@ImpossibleJedi4, @Mintiani, @FantasticalMods, @duskflower, @SariStar, @RainyRose, @pierrct, @Rey185, @Memoriam, @Windshear

Spix's Macaw will have two babies on the 17th!
@ImpossibleJedi4, @Mintiani, @FantasticalMods, @duskflower, @SariStar, @RainyRose, @pierrct, @Rey185, @Memoriam, @Windshear

Spix's Macaw will have two babies on the 17th!
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian
Would it be possible for me to get a free dragon then next time you have some dragons up for sale?
Thank you for adding me!
@RabidWhovian
Would it be possible for me to get a free dragon then next time you have some dragons up for sale?
Thank you for adding me!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png
@SealedSalt Yes! Dragons are free to new players until the next Welcome Week rolls around (in a month).
@SealedSalt Yes! Dragons are free to new players until the next Welcome Week rolls around (in a month).
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
@RabidWhovian
Thank you so much!
@RabidWhovian
Thank you so much!
HdmxfuE.png
Bb9XFYa.png
WI7lnRZ.png