Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | { CLOSED } ~ Cupcake Graphix
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 408 409
@cupcakecass

Edit: whoops sorry for the ping. :/
@cupcakecass

Edit: whoops sorry for the ping. :/
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
@CupcakeCass

Can I be notified when you're accepting orders again, too?
@CupcakeCass

Can I be notified when you're accepting orders again, too?
mtHAEL4.png
pyAp3dI.png
4ogWlJU.png
You're as beautiful
as you were yesterday.
f2u-pink-heart-bullet-by-pom-pomette-d9q7srt.png
cute-bat-f2u-by-lilpinkdemon-ddk2dly.gif
@CupcakeCass

Hello! If it's not too much trouble, could I ask for a ping when you open shop again? Thank you!
@CupcakeCass

Hello! If it's not too much trouble, could I ask for a ping when you open shop again? Thank you!
Come follow me on tumblr!

theprofessorstrikesagain.tumblr.com
Dear @CupcakeCass

Hi, I am ShiverClan1603 and I was appointed to you by Soulykins aka the Lord of Osprey Cove and owner of the Soul Spot Hatchery, I noticed that you did all those nice banners for him and I was wondering if I could buy some myself... Once you open your shop again?

I just need one for my Lore Clan, just all the things for my Lore Clan as you did for Soulykins...

So far, I had enough treasure and I also have Flamescale Vencomcaster, some of that Black Slime, Green Goo and Green Sludge, including a rare Thundercrack Carnivale skin called Speedlines which looks cool, I hope you consider my offer... Have a nice day! :)
Dear @CupcakeCass

Hi, I am ShiverClan1603 and I was appointed to you by Soulykins aka the Lord of Osprey Cove and owner of the Soul Spot Hatchery, I noticed that you did all those nice banners for him and I was wondering if I could buy some myself... Once you open your shop again?

I just need one for my Lore Clan, just all the things for my Lore Clan as you did for Soulykins...

So far, I had enough treasure and I also have Flamescale Vencomcaster, some of that Black Slime, Green Goo and Green Sludge, including a rare Thundercrack Carnivale skin called Speedlines which looks cool, I hope you consider my offer... Have a nice day! :)
b9aWflB.png
@CupcakeCass Can I be added to a pinglist/waitlist for when you open again please?
@CupcakeCass Can I be added to a pinglist/waitlist for when you open again please?
pigeon2pidgesig.png
@cupcakecass I'd like to purchase a divider~

Animated or not, really, whatever you think would be better~

The hatchery is in my sig~
@cupcakecass I'd like to purchase a divider~

Animated or not, really, whatever you think would be better~

The hatchery is in my sig~
Uq1cq4S.png
@Cupcakecass Could I be notified when you open up again?
@Cupcakecass Could I be notified when you open up again?
3tv54TN.gif any pronouns!
likes invader zim, MOTHER series, and cookie run
i draw sometimes
cat enthusiast

8SzUkvf.pngtumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so7_100.gif wb8OgnW.pngWOf8bvG.png
@Cupcakecass May I also be notified when you open up again? ^^
@Cupcakecass May I also be notified when you open up again? ^^
K2uvkNB.png
@Cupcakecass I would also love a ping when you re-open, if possible. Thank you very much!
@Cupcakecass I would also love a ping when you re-open, if possible. Thank you very much!
Lore shop closed for good :(
@CupcakeCass

I'll be withdrawing my order, thank you though :)
@CupcakeCass

I'll be withdrawing my order, thank you though :)
1 2 ... 229 230 231 232 233 ... 408 409