Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons!! (Anime Naming Contest)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
For some reason, Number 2 reminds me of Yato from Noragami...And number eight Veena.
Are manga characters allowed or just Anime?
For some reason, Number 2 reminds me of Yato from Noragami...And number eight Veena.
Are manga characters allowed or just Anime?
@yeelimso

Manga characters are allowed as well, just make sure you give me the character name and the name of the manga series!
@yeelimso

Manga characters are allowed as well, just make sure you give me the character name and the name of the manga series!
AnImE BoOp
AnImE BoOp
BoOm bOoM BoOm
BoOm bOoM BoOm
@Yakul
11: Grell
12: Angelina (Madam Red)
Both from Kuroshitsuji, hope I didn't choose too predictably haha
@Yakul
11: Grell
12: Angelina (Madam Red)
Both from Kuroshitsuji, hope I didn't choose too predictably haha
wTSQXJp.pngygWzlbs.png5tiydC3.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngaXbaYIT.png0jScwbh.pngcbEt44U.pngA1ondHN.pngBYPpgRe.pngk2VzuFv.pngwTSQXJp.png
QNbfPfg.png
late night bump
late night bump
@yakul Ok well I'm not sure if you know this anime but 11 or 12 could probably be Karma from Assassination Classroom
@yakul Ok well I'm not sure if you know this anime but 11 or 12 could probably be Karma from Assassination Classroom
DQLlbOg.png
morning boop
morning boop
@Yakul

For your number 5 girl, I'm torn between Merlin, from the 7 capital sins or Naga the serpent from Slayers!

QUICK EDIT! #8 can be Meliodas!
@Yakul

For your number 5 girl, I'm torn between Merlin, from the 7 capital sins or Naga the serpent from Slayers!

QUICK EDIT! #8 can be Meliodas!

Snv0FVq.png
Time to announce the first two winners!!

@Oratorio, I've decided to name #7 Akutagawa (I love Bungo Stray Dogs -- well season 1 at least)

@suurin, I really liked your suggestion of Noriko from Kiznaivier (great anime), but I think the name is more fitting for dragon #9-- you still get the credit and the prize though!!

Just let me know which dragons you'd like a hatchling of, and I'll get them on a nest asap!! Thanks again for participating-- it's a big help for me (:

I'm still reviewing other submissions, and will pick more winners in a couple days! I also have some more dragons to add soon (I have a problem), so stay tuned and submit as many names as you like-- you can win more than once!
Time to announce the first two winners!!

@Oratorio, I've decided to name #7 Akutagawa (I love Bungo Stray Dogs -- well season 1 at least)

@suurin, I really liked your suggestion of Noriko from Kiznaivier (great anime), but I think the name is more fitting for dragon #9-- you still get the credit and the prize though!!

Just let me know which dragons you'd like a hatchling of, and I'll get them on a nest asap!! Thanks again for participating-- it's a big help for me (:

I'm still reviewing other submissions, and will pick more winners in a couple days! I also have some more dragons to add soon (I have a problem), so stay tuned and submit as many names as you like-- you can win more than once!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9