Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Dom Watch] On the Nature of the Arcane
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125
thanks nature for such an amazing battle!
thanks nature for such an amazing battle!
7zcCDc4.png
Nature I'm so proud of each and every one of you Light, I LOVE you guys Ya'll did so good [img]https://m.popkey.co/dc8b1f/3GqDZ.gif[/img]
Nature I'm so proud of each and every one of you

Light, I LOVE you guys Ya'll did so good 3GqDZ.gif
MZE2TKN.png
Wow. Congrats Light! It was a memorable fight as my First DOM Fight!
Wow. Congrats Light! It was a memorable fight as my First DOM Fight!
TzSdlFL.png
That was a heck of a battle. Light definitely had to earn that Triple Dom. Great job Nature, I know it stings to lose one like that (I was in Plague when it happened to us with LvP). You gave it everything you had. I don't know that anyone else could have beaten you this week and was down to the wire even with Light.
That was a heck of a battle. Light definitely had to earn that Triple Dom. Great job Nature, I know it stings to lose one like that (I was in Plague when it happened to us with LvP). You gave it everything you had. I don't know that anyone else could have beaten you this week and was down to the wire even with Light.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
Nature, thank you for making this week breathtakingly exciting! Y'all were amazing opponents!
Nature, thank you for making this week breathtakingly exciting! Y'all were amazing opponents!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Sparklesdani

It's bedtime for a lot of us now. It was an intense push to be sure. Thanks to everyone in nature for it being such a blast!
@Sparklesdani

It's bedtime for a lot of us now. It was an intense push to be sure. Thanks to everyone in nature for it being such a blast!
Thanks for an awesome battle nature!

Everyone on both sides should probably go get some rest now!

(and silently weep at our empty coffers)
Thanks for an awesome battle nature!

Everyone on both sides should probably go get some rest now!

(and silently weep at our empty coffers)
59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
[quote name="snowpea" date=2017-07-08 23:53:57] and congrats arcane too on getting 3rd in all this chaos xD [/quote] Yeah, let's not forget Arcane, sorry for hijacking your profit week for a battle. I hope you are richer now xD
snowpea wrote on 2017-07-08:
and congrats arcane too on getting 3rd in all this chaos xD

Yeah, let's not forget Arcane, sorry for hijacking your profit week for a battle. I hope you are richer now xD
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
Well! That was an exciting battle! Great job everyone!

Nature might have not gotten first place, but they fought hard and second place is still really awesome in my own personal opinion. I'm proud of you guys. You don't know how many times I've almost accidentally typed "we" instead of "you"... Perhaps one day this Windy will visit Nature? I'm definitely considering it after this battle. <3 Great job everyone. Congrats to Light as well! And you're awesome too Arcane!

That was really intense and fun! Love you all! <3
Well! That was an exciting battle! Great job everyone!

Nature might have not gotten first place, but they fought hard and second place is still really awesome in my own personal opinion. I'm proud of you guys. You don't know how many times I've almost accidentally typed "we" instead of "you"... Perhaps one day this Windy will visit Nature? I'm definitely considering it after this battle. <3 Great job everyone. Congrats to Light as well! And you're awesome too Arcane!

That was really intense and fun! Love you all! <3
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[img]https://slack-imgs.com/?c=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fe3%2Fc5%2F1c%2Fe3c51cfb477e2b09ac4e089f900074ea.gif[/img]
?c=1&url=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fe3%2Fc5%2F1c%2Fe3c51cfb477e2b09ac4e089f900074ea.gif
je67dzK.gif ...
Val + she/her + fr+3
talk to me about hozier

7zrgo5F.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125